17 AA, 18TS.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

w_i

Reaction score
I've tested recently and scored 17AA, 18TS. Are there any schools that accept those scores?

cGPA 3.79

17AA
18TS
15QR (
I actually thought that I would get 15 on the RC section but never for QR. Though, I ran out of time and guessed for the last 10Q, lol)
16Bio
(no clue what happened here:shrug:)
19GC
18OC
18RC
21PAT

Shadowing +300, volunteering +300
Finishing my last semester of my Master's degree

Members don't see this ad.

There are many lists of "saftey" and "oss friendly" schools here on SDN that you should reference. They typically have lower AAs. If you have the finances I would apply to as many as you possibly can from one of these lists. Some schools have section cutoffs at 17 though. The only reason I'm saying not to 100% retake the DAT is your good gpa and your masters. Idk if that is enough to carry you though. Once in a blue moon do I see a story on here where someone gets in with a 17 but it's rare. It's up to you and your finances if you want to spend the money on apps and roll the dice or skip this app cycle and try to retake the DAT for a better score.

Absolutely retake, it could save you over 150k and you have Plenty of time too

Your GPA is solid, and you have a great amount of shadowing and volunteering hours. The only thing that's lacking on your application is your DAT so I would absolutely retake it. If you going to retake it make sure you study differently this time, look at my breakdown and try to study effectively with good materials I would recommend using DATbooster and DATDestroyer if you need extra practice. Good luck!