19th Annual WEZAM exotics conference

Started by elefante7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

elefante7

UW Madison SVM c/o 2013!
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to put a shameless plug out there for the upcoming WEZAM conference at Wisconsin on March 5th and 6th. The presentations and wet labs are aimed at vets, vet techs, and vet students, but pre-vets are also welcome!! Also, if you come, I promise to answer any questions you have about Wisconsin's vet school.

Here is the website with all the info:

http://www.vetmed.wisc.edu/students/wezam/

Early bird registration ends on February 18th!
 
Hiya,

I was thinking of going just for the lectures. The labs are pricey and seem aimed at practicing vets, but they look really cool! Do you think this can count as vet experience if I do the labs?
 
Hiya,

I was thinking of going just for the lectures. The labs are pricey and seem aimed at practicing vets, but they look really cool! Do you think this can count as vet experience if I do the labs?

I don't see why not. They are all taught by vets so I guess that would make them 'vet experience.' Of course, they wouldn't add up to a ton of hours, but every little bit helps.