You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Fairgrounds - 10th Annual Noob WW Game
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pookie is waiting for youView attachment 408565
Guys this means I can talk to fruit again soon
🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️pookie is waiting for you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, what's up?
Just chilling what about youHey guys, what's up?
Why are you what’s upping us an hour early lol
We've lost our mindsHey guys, what's up?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I heard there were shenanigans afoot!Just chilling what about you
Why are you what’s upping us an hour early lol
I was tweaking
Pls don't tell me you're schemingI heard there were shenanigans afoot!
Watch, we're going to have a lone wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just need you all to know that when I post the writeup, it will be the real one. No fakeouts.
But first I need to call my mom, so brb.
But first I need to call my mom, so brb.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂But first I need to call my mom, so brb.
hi mom!!!! love, shorty
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
If we have another wolf I don’t know what I’m going to do with vampy out of the picture. She’s been my tinfoil hat call out for like four days.Watch, we're going to have a lone wolf
OkIf we have another wolf I don’t know what I’m going to do with vampy out of the picture. She’s been my tinfoil hat call out for like four days.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
If there’s a 4th W out there, I’m gonna cry. I want this game to end so I can actually focus on my classes lolIf we have another wolf I don’t know what I’m going to do with vampy out of the picture. She’s been my tinfoil hat call out for like four days.
Day 7 IT’S A LAWLESS LAND NOW Vote Tally
rae ()
vampy (7) - rae, spiane, PBC, katie, vampy, nicole, CG
PBC ()
7/7
Leading: @vampyrica
Missing: none
Deadline: 9pm EDT TODAY 8/28 (~25 minutes)
rae ()
vampy (7) - rae, spiane, PBC, katie, vampy, nicole, CG
PBC ()
7/7
Leading: @vampyrica
Missing: none
Deadline: 9pm EDT TODAY 8/28 (~25 minutes)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Imagine having this perspective instead of lamenting the breaks between games where you have nothing to occupy the wandering brain while sitting through hours of lectures.I want this game to end so I can actually focus on my classes lol
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I actually need to pay attention to lectures now. This past week has been a series of PTSD flashbacks to genchem. I never thought I’d see the Henderson-Hasselbach equation again, but here we are.Imagine having this perspective instead of lamenting the breaks between games where you have nothing to occupy the wandering brain while sitting through hours of lectures.
On another totally, unrelated note…When’s the next WW game?
HALLOWEEN THEME PLEASEEEE. MY SPOOKY DARK HEART NEEDS SOME VIOLENCE AND GOREEEEE AND SPOOKY VIBES AND PUMPKINSSSSI actually need to pay attention to lectures now. This past week has been a series of PTSD flashbacks to genchem. I never thought I’d see the Henderson-Hasselbach equation again, but here we are.
On another totally, unrelated note…When’s the next WW game?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I support this 100%. Let’s GOOOO!!!HALLOWEEN THEME PLEASEEEE. MY SPOOKY DARK HEART NEEDS SOME VIOLENCE AND GOREEEEE AND SPOOKY VIBES AND PUMPKINSSSS
Ultrasound is epicSorry, I was shadowing a 4th year on their clinical rotations. I just came out of a dark room where all I did was stare at ultrasounds for hours. GG guys! It was super fun!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all are tempting me with this call for spooky theme...
SecondedHALLOWEEN THEME PLEASEEEE. MY SPOOKY DARK HEART NEEDS SOME VIOLENCE AND GOREEEEE AND SPOOKY VIBES AND PUMPKINSSSS
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh boy, looks like the day has ended...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This tally is the final one, probablyDay 7 IT’S A LAWLESS LAND NOW Vote Tally
rae ()
vampy (7) - rae, spiane, PBC, katie, vampy, nicole, CG
PBC ()
7/7
Leading: @vampyrica
Missing: none
Deadline: 9pm EDT TODAY 8/28 (~25 minutes)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 7: Cotton Candy? More like Rotten Candy...
Morning light fell heavy on the fairgrounds, painting long shadows across the midway. The air was taut with suspicion. Every surviving soul knew the fair was nearing its breaking point, though no one dared say so aloud. The rides creaked in the distance, ducks quacked from somewhere near the livestock pens, and in their sleep-deprived minds, some thought they heard a train rumble faintly past the edge of the grounds, its whistle carrying the voices of the dead.
The Ticket Collector was the first to speak, tapping his clipboard against his hand, eyes scanning the crowd with practiced precision. His voice was steady, but everyone could hear the edge in it. The Midway Medic hovered nearby, pale with exhaustion yet resolute, clutching a battered first-aid kit as though it was the only thing holding the fair together. The Face Painter, colors smeared after so many long days, still forced a grin, trying to keep the mood light even as their hands shook. From the shadows, the Livestock Judge muttered quietly to themselves, eyeing everyone like cattle at a show ring, sharp eyes missing nothing. And the Raffle Organizer, once generous with her prizes, now clutched an empty box to her chest, her gaze darting nervously between her companions.
It was into this circle of tension that the Cotton Candy Vendor stepped. Her striped booth had long since fallen quiet, the spun sugar hardened into brittle lumps. Her smile, once wide and inviting, was now cracked and tired. For a time she tried to spin stories, to wrap suspicion in sweetness, but the crowd had heard enough. The Ticket Collector pressed harder, the Judge shook their head, the Medic held their ground, and the others leaned in. The air grew heavier, as if the whole fairground was waiting for her answer.
Finally, she sighed. “Enough,” she said, tossing aside the last paper cone. “You have cornered me.”
Dead is @vampyrica , who was the Cotton Candy Vendor, a wolf who could gift a 1x vig shot to another player each odd night.
A gasp rippled through the midway.
Relief swept over the fair like a gust of wind, but it was uneasy, because even as the Cotton Candy Vendor slumped in defeat, not all eyes stayed fixed on her.
For there, smiling broadly in the quiet aftermath, stood the Carnival Barker. For days he had strutted and preened, tickets slipping mysteriously into hands, his presence never fully grasped. And now, the truth was plain: he had nearly claimed the fair for himself. If just one more ticket holder had survived, his exclusive prize would have been his alone. He would have taken charge of the fair once and for all.
The villagers stared, realization dawning too late how close they had come to losing not to the wolves, but to the tricks of a man who never once struck a blow. His strength had been in temptation, in whispered deals, in tickets passed hand to hand under the glow of the midway lights.
The Barker laughed, sharp and bright, tipping his hat. “We can continue to work together for now, friends. But what a show it could have been...”
The Ferris wheel creaked into motion, lifting its riders toward the dawn. The midway was battered, littered with pie tins and ticket stubs, haunted by the echo of laughter that would never return. The Ghost Train rattled once more across its invisible track, carrying the voices of the dead who had guided the living from beyond.
The survivors stood together, tired, wary, but alive.
The fair would open again tomorrow. Changed forever, but alive.
Morning light fell heavy on the fairgrounds, painting long shadows across the midway. The air was taut with suspicion. Every surviving soul knew the fair was nearing its breaking point, though no one dared say so aloud. The rides creaked in the distance, ducks quacked from somewhere near the livestock pens, and in their sleep-deprived minds, some thought they heard a train rumble faintly past the edge of the grounds, its whistle carrying the voices of the dead.
The Ticket Collector was the first to speak, tapping his clipboard against his hand, eyes scanning the crowd with practiced precision. His voice was steady, but everyone could hear the edge in it. The Midway Medic hovered nearby, pale with exhaustion yet resolute, clutching a battered first-aid kit as though it was the only thing holding the fair together. The Face Painter, colors smeared after so many long days, still forced a grin, trying to keep the mood light even as their hands shook. From the shadows, the Livestock Judge muttered quietly to themselves, eyeing everyone like cattle at a show ring, sharp eyes missing nothing. And the Raffle Organizer, once generous with her prizes, now clutched an empty box to her chest, her gaze darting nervously between her companions.
It was into this circle of tension that the Cotton Candy Vendor stepped. Her striped booth had long since fallen quiet, the spun sugar hardened into brittle lumps. Her smile, once wide and inviting, was now cracked and tired. For a time she tried to spin stories, to wrap suspicion in sweetness, but the crowd had heard enough. The Ticket Collector pressed harder, the Judge shook their head, the Medic held their ground, and the others leaned in. The air grew heavier, as if the whole fairground was waiting for her answer.
Finally, she sighed. “Enough,” she said, tossing aside the last paper cone. “You have cornered me.”
Dead is @vampyrica , who was the Cotton Candy Vendor, a wolf who could gift a 1x vig shot to another player each odd night.
A gasp rippled through the midway.
Relief swept over the fair like a gust of wind, but it was uneasy, because even as the Cotton Candy Vendor slumped in defeat, not all eyes stayed fixed on her.
For there, smiling broadly in the quiet aftermath, stood the Carnival Barker. For days he had strutted and preened, tickets slipping mysteriously into hands, his presence never fully grasped. And now, the truth was plain: he had nearly claimed the fair for himself. If just one more ticket holder had survived, his exclusive prize would have been his alone. He would have taken charge of the fair once and for all.
The villagers stared, realization dawning too late how close they had come to losing not to the wolves, but to the tricks of a man who never once struck a blow. His strength had been in temptation, in whispered deals, in tickets passed hand to hand under the glow of the midway lights.
The Barker laughed, sharp and bright, tipping his hat. “We can continue to work together for now, friends. But what a show it could have been...”
The Ferris wheel creaked into motion, lifting its riders toward the dawn. The midway was battered, littered with pie tins and ticket stubs, haunted by the echo of laughter that would never return. The Ghost Train rattled once more across its invisible track, carrying the voices of the dead who had guided the living from beyond.
The survivors stood together, tired, wary, but alive.
The fair would open again tomorrow. Changed forever, but alive.
VILLAGERS WIN!!
CONGRATULATIONS ALL VILLAGERS, ALIVE AND DEAD!!
AND, NARROWLY MISSING THE EXCLUSIVE WIN BUT STILL MEETING THE TERMS OF THE INCLUSIVE, CHAOS WINS!!
Congrats @CeeGee14 !!
CONGRATULATIONS ALL VILLAGERS, ALIVE AND DEAD!!
AND, NARROWLY MISSING THE EXCLUSIVE WIN BUT STILL MEETING THE TERMS OF THE INCLUSIVE, CHAOS WINS!!
Congrats @CeeGee14 !!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FINAL ROSTER
@_rae_ - Ticket Collector - Village Blocker
@katiemcat - Face Painter - Village Friendly Neighbor
@CeeGee14 - Carnival Barker - Chaos Ticket Distributor
@spiane - Raffle Organizer - Village Item Distributor
@nicoledoesvetstuff - Midway Medic - Village Healer/Doctor
@PrincessButterCup - Livestock Judge - Village Role Type Seer
Dead
genny - Stunt Daredevil - Neutral Ritual Sacrifice
sksisk - Ferris Wheel Operator - Village Tracker
indysadventures - Duck Pond Attendant - Village Commuter
Therapist4Chnge - Roller Coaster Mechanic - Village Gunsmith
apoptosis09 - Funnel Cake Vendor - Village Poisoner/Doctor
fruitsalad - Fortune Teller - Village Parity Seer
GoSpursGo - Prize Booth Attendant - Wolf Vote Manipulator
beans2020- Rides Operator - Wolf Night Cancel
vampyrica - Cotton Candy Vendor - Wolf Shot Distributor
@_rae_ - Ticket Collector - Village Blocker
@katiemcat - Face Painter - Village Friendly Neighbor
@CeeGee14 - Carnival Barker - Chaos Ticket Distributor
@spiane - Raffle Organizer - Village Item Distributor
@nicoledoesvetstuff - Midway Medic - Village Healer/Doctor
@PrincessButterCup - Livestock Judge - Village Role Type Seer
Dead
genny - Stunt Daredevil - Neutral Ritual Sacrifice
sksisk - Ferris Wheel Operator - Village Tracker
indysadventures - Duck Pond Attendant - Village Commuter
Therapist4Chnge - Roller Coaster Mechanic - Village Gunsmith
apoptosis09 - Funnel Cake Vendor - Village Poisoner/Doctor
fruitsalad - Fortune Teller - Village Parity Seer
GoSpursGo - Prize Booth Attendant - Wolf Vote Manipulator
beans2020- Rides Operator - Wolf Night Cancel
vampyrica - Cotton Candy Vendor - Wolf Shot Distributor
@SARdoghandler
@supershorty
@Zenge142
@samac
@Animal Midwife
@Barkley13
@JaggedJimmyJay
@mkg323
@holdthemayo
@Santygrass
@Clem J
@genny
@fruitsalad
@supershorty
@Zenge142
@samac
@Animal Midwife
@Barkley13
@JaggedJimmyJay
@mkg323
@holdthemayo
@Santygrass
@Clem J
@genny
@fruitsalad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Spurs interrupting my end of game posts!! 
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh look, Dubz isn't the only one to post in locked threads by accident now that we've got Spurs playing 

Well I was gonna delete it, but now I'm taking it as a challenge 😀Spurs interrupting my end of game posts!!![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thank you all for playing, thank you to the manators for manatoring, thank you thank you THANK YOU to @kaydubs as always for being my partner in crime.
They wouldn't do that in a noob game indeed 😉
Spreadsheet is here
You might as well ignore the night action and result tabs because we didn't use them much, but happy to answer any questions.
They wouldn't do that in a noob game indeed 😉
Spreadsheet is here
You might as well ignore the night action and result tabs because we didn't use them much, but happy to answer any questions.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I rescind the thank you to Spurs specifically 😤
You have only yourself to blame (or was it @supershorty ?) for inviting me 😀I rescind the thank you to Spurs specifically 😤
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO GIVE DUBZ MY RIGHTFULLY EARNED CREDITYou have only yourself to blame (or was it @supershorty ?) for inviting me 😀
ded2me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I'll let shorty take the blame for that one 😛You have only yourself to blame (or was it @supershorty ?) for inviting me 😀
@CeeGee14 the way I SCREAMED, the "wait what's chaos" today omg I'm literally dead
As I was typing it out I remembered! You get stream of consciousness posts from meHOW DARE YOU TRY TO GIVE DUBZ MY RIGHTFULLY EARNED CREDIT
ded2me

Congrats village and chaos!
I just want to say what a fantastic game the wooflets played even when things were grim! Particular shout out to @beans2020 for being outted but still having fun trolling anyway. I was very proud.
Shout out to @genny who stepped in as a wonderful step dad with the wooflets when mayo left me as a single mom who works two jobs.
And a special shout out to the villager that blocked THREE NIGHT KILLS. THREE. @_rae_ . That is some of the best blocking I have ever seen - noob or not. You have great instincts, good job!
I just want to say what a fantastic game the wooflets played even when things were grim! Particular shout out to @beans2020 for being outted but still having fun trolling anyway. I was very proud.
Shout out to @genny who stepped in as a wonderful step dad with the wooflets when mayo left me as a single mom who works two jobs.
And a special shout out to the villager that blocked THREE NIGHT KILLS. THREE. @_rae_ . That is some of the best blocking I have ever seen - noob or not. You have great instincts, good job!
DislikeAnd a special shout out to the villager that blocked THREE NIGHT KILLS. THREE. @_rae_ . That is some of the best blocking I have ever seen - noob or not. You have great instincts, good job!
RIGHT?!Dislike
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Let us know if you want to be added to dead chat 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
I'm never trusting any of you ever again
This was so much fun!!! Thank you to our mod gods @kaydubs @WildZoo
This was so much fun!!! Thank you to our mod gods @kaydubs @WildZoo

idk if i wanna know what was said lolLet us know if you want to be added to dead chat 🙂
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
lol, yeah. I knew what chaos was. But still gotta play the role of the confused noob, right?@CeeGee14 the way I SCREAMED, the "wait what's chaos" today omg I'm literally dead
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K