1st Neurology interview?

Started by so721
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

so721

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
So I had been interviewing at a lot of places for a preliminary year and transitional since most of the categorical spots were not giving me interviews primarily due to a failing comlex score I had.

The program is in a nice area that would be great for us. I was wondering what types of questions should I be prepared to answer? I did my audition rotation for Neuro last year (non-trad student) as I had to take some time off.

Aside from indicating my interest, should I be prepared to talk about an interesting patient and tell what was interesting about her management?

Thanks for any insight.