• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

2 AADSAS application questions

TXftw

5+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2015
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hey guys I would appreciate it if somebody could answer a couple of AADSAS application related questions for me.

1) So for the Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service section you are asked to put "Supervisor Position Title", am I supposed to put the title of who I was supervised by for every Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service activity, or am I supposed to put my specific title/relation to every Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service activity (Ex. volunteer, president, treasurer, etc.) ? I don't really think it makes any sense for you to have to put who watched over you for the organization/activity instead of putting something more significant like what role you actually played in the organization/activity.

2) If I held a couple of different leadership positions in an organization should I just list the organization once and write about all the positions I held in the description section, or should I post a new entry for each leadership position I held ?

hellofuturedentists

2+ Year Member
    Jun 21, 2015
    1. Dental Student
      Hey guys I would appreciate it if somebody could answer a couple of AADSAS application related questions for me.

1) So for the Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service section you are asked to put "Supervisor Position Title", am I supposed to put the title of who I was supervised by for every Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service activity, or am I supposed to put my specific title/relation to every Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service activity (Ex. volunteer, president, treasurer, etc.) ? I don't really think it makes any sense for you to have to put who watched over you for the organization/activity instead of putting something more significant like what role you actually played in the organization/activity.

2) If I held a couple of different leadership positions in an organization should I just list the organization once and write about all the positions I held in the description section, or should I post a new entry for each leadership position I held ?

1. I think that's a weird error. Put your title.
      2. I separated them. 175 characters wasn't enough to even list the positions I had in one club, let alone describe them!

sexysummer

Jul 7, 2015
      1. Pre-Dental
        Hi there,
        I have a question about my application.
        I have not taken the DAT exam yet, so my question is will I be able to e submit my application w/out my DAT score and come back again to the application later and enter score when I get the report?

Thank you!

FeralisExtremum

10+ Year Member
        May 17, 2008
        1. Dentist
          Hi there,
          I have a question about my application.
          I have not taken the DAT exam yet, so my question is will I be able to e submit my application w/out my DAT score and come back again to the application later and enter score when I get the report?

Thank you!

Yes, you can e-submit without your DAT score. The DAT scores will automatically be sent to schools once you've taken it and the scores have been verified, you don't need to enter anything manually (assuming you're taking the American DAT)

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.