2 weeks till Step 1? What to do now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fsurix

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive read BRS Path, Phys, and read 1st aid Micro, Pharm and Beh Sci. Have also done about 1000 Qbank questions. I really want to maximize these last two weeks and would like some advice on what to do now? I felt comfortable reading before, but don't think that will help me maximize my last 14 or so days leading up to the test. Thanks for all of the help.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you fail it the first time? Why would you be taking it now in the middle of the third year? You know what to do.

continue to do more questions. try to finish q bank, do nms and appleton and lange question books. also, do the 2 assessment tests on the nbme website. someone on this site calculated that a 335-360 correlates to a passing score. the nbme test results will give you a bar graph of your areas of strength and weakness so that you know what you need to spend more time on. good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do more questions. then more questions....you can probably go through another 2000 questions in 14 days.

good luck.