Step I 183 on UWSA #1 with 5 weeks dedicated left

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefulpuppy505

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, so classes just ended for us this week and I decided to take UWSA #1 just to see where I was at before starting my 5 week dedicated study schedule. I'm a DO student and am wondering if I should even take the USMLE at this point?
This was my first practice test, I'm about 30% of the way through UWORLD, 50% of the way through COMBANK, went through Pathoma 2 times throughout last year and have mostly gone through Sketchy Micro and Pharm once. also, half way through first aid.
My goal is to get atleast around a 220+, is that still a realistic goal?