2 weeks to study for NDBE I

Started by Tooth Pulp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tooth Pulp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I am taking the NDBE I in two weeks. I have been surfing through this forum and it seems like everyone studies for months upon months and that seems odd. not sure if it's because a lot of members are foreign trained dentist who have to brush up on their didactic courses or what... But I just finished my sophomore year and do pretty well. Is two weeks of 9 hours a day hitting the decks and old released exams sufficient? No one in my class has really started studying yet and we all take it by the end of May. Just wanted to hear from some people who didn't study for months and how they managed