2 year AF HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Garett24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying soon and I didn't get a 3 year Army, 3 Year AF, or NHSC. Is the 2 year AF even more competitive? I thought my stats were decent. 3.55 gpa w 22 DAT and leadership.

In addition I am waitlisted on the 3 year ARMY OML. Does still being on the waitlist this far along basically mean my chances are shot?

Thanks,

A dude who is trying so freaking hard to be in the military.

Also, I am A D2 now

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying soon and I didn't get a 3 year Army, 3 Year AF, or NHSC. Is the 2 year AF even more competitive? I thought my stats were decent. 3.55 gpa w 22 DAT and leadership.

In addition I am waitlisted on the 3 year ARMY OML. Does still being on the waitlist this far along basically mean my chances are shot?

Thanks,

A dude who is trying so freaking hard to be in the military.

Also, I am A D2 now

I'd be interested to see the respone to this. I applied for the AF 4 year and 3 year (waitlisted for both) and was told there was a max on the number of times you could apply.

dont..dont apply for it

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I think 2 year is an available option. Is it still worth it? I believe payback is 3 years even though they only pay for 2 years.

Yes, I think 2 year is an available option. Is it still worth it? I believe payback is 3 years even though they only pay for 2 years.

You tell me. 400k and make around 140k when you are out or 200k and make around 90k with mad benefits. Still debating. The amount of benefits my military friends get is insane.

You tell me. 400k and make around 140k when you are out or 200k and make around 90k with mad benefits. Still debating. The amount of benefits my military friends get is insane.
I completely understand your dilemma. I'm also trying to decide whether or not this is the right move for me.

I completely understand your dilemma. I'm also trying to decide whether or not this is the right move for me.

I am a numbers man. Its worth it. I just cant get it.

I doubt you will make 140k starting. Also not all your income is taxable in the military.