For Sale 20% OFF MCAT Princeton Review Tutoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sEni1035

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have purchased 30+ hours of tutoring (that I can no longer refund in any way) so I would like to hand it over at a cheaper price to any pre-medical students who would be interested in Princeton Review's Tutoring services.

100% online
comes with 10+ practice tests online
hundreds of additional passages
new amplifire interface
simulate MCAT test

Please text or call me at (954) 496-1126 as I am not regularly checking these forums. We can discuss a significantly cheaper price for this course as I know how expensive MCAT prep can be.