2005 CREOG Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

handthatheals

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Ob/Gyn residents,

Let's put up our scores from the recently concluded 2005 CREOGS. The results were given out last February 11, 2005.
Let us do this for everyone to know how did she/he compare to the national survey.
Format:
1. Overall score compared to all years
2. Score comprared to which year level
3. Total percent correct

Thanks!
:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

So it has been awhile I posted the above. Even the Ob/Gyn resident who is the moderator of this forum did not post her score. What's up with that?

Hey guys???
:mad: :mad: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :scared: :scared:

Dude, relax and wait. Our program just started our bi-annual reviews where we get our scores. Besides, as an intern your scores don't matter as much as when you are a senior.

Good luck on the rest of the year

Members don't see this ad :)
handthatheals said:
So it has been awhile I posted the above. Even the Ob/Gyn resident who is the moderator of this forum did not post her score. What's up with that?

Hey guys???
:mad: :mad: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :scared: :scared:

You are in residency now... it is time to put the competitiveness of med school behind you and work on the cooperativeness of the work environment.

forgive my ignorance (i'm an MSIII), but what are the CREOGS? thanks

Quote above:
You are in residency now... it is time to put the competitiveness of med school behind you and work on the cooperativeness of the work environment.

REPLY:

The reason for the intial post is for self-assessment.

Whoever you are, obviously, you do not strive for excellence.
Excellence with patient care, learning and teaching and good rapport with superiors (attendings, for you), respect with co-workers and co-learners and the paramedical personnel.

I do not know with you, but I pity the patients and the institution you are serving or will be serving.

What are your objectives in residency, anyway?

You harp about freedom, do not insult my liberty (freedom, for you) by hurling your crudely-versed simpletonic scoff.
And do you really know what your personal quote about freedom means?
I'll tell you: irresponsibility.

If you do not want to paddle with the rest, go off the boat.

Quote above:
Dude, relax and wait. Our program just started our bi-annual reviews where we get our scores. Besides, as an intern your scores don't matter as much as when you are a senior.

Good luck on the rest of the year

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde

REPLY:
It is you who lives with that O. Wilde maxim; but it seems you are the one (being a PGY-1) who lacks imagination and proactive goals.
Strive for excellence, and everyone, including your mom and dad, will be proud of you.
Goal attained or otherwise.

And, yes, good luck in your residency, too.
More power to ALL of us.
One big fight for patient care and learning !!!

:thumbup: !

(DrBuzzLightYear)The "CREOG" is the residency in service exam for OB-GYN that is administered once a year.

(handthatheals) Whatever man.

for Disrobal:
You can't say 'whatever' and banish the issues at hand. After all, you have subjected yourself to this forum. Very infantile response.

Thanks for the help GlobalDisrobal, thats exactly the sort of answer I was hoping for.

handthatheals said:
for Disrobal:
You can't say 'whatever' and banish the issues at hand. After all, you have subjected yourself to this forum. Very infantile response.

by your responses and attitude, it is not surprising that folks don't want to deal with you. it is clear that you are a gunner, and get po'd when you don't get what you want....talk about infantile.

handthatheals said:
Dear Ob/Gyn residents,

Let's put up our scores from the recently concluded 2005 CREOGS. The results were given out last February 11, 2005.
Let us do this for everyone to know how did she/he compare to the national survey.
Format:
3. Total percent correct

Thanks!

what's the point of seeing others' scores? based on the info above that you have from your own score report, it is pretty clear where your performance rates relative to other residents.

why do you give a rat's ass what random people on sdn got on their inservice?

free advice: gunners in residency are viewed the same way they were viewed in medical school... relax handthatheals... maybe you should go drink a beer, and use that hand to give yourself some "healing"... maybe that will chill your ass out.

handthatheals said:
Dear Ob/Gyn residents,

Format:
3. Total percent correct

Thanks!

As PGY 2
1. Overall score compared to all years: 65