Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If there are any Southern Illinois Dental folks out there......
What ever happened???
Last I heard the grades were not released to the students at the end of the spring term until an investigation could take place. As I recall all of the students were called back to campus during the summer and "grilled" about the issue.
So.... did students get their grades? did students get canned? did administration or staff get sanctioned?
Please let us know.
What ever happened???
Last I heard the grades were not released to the students at the end of the spring term until an investigation could take place. As I recall all of the students were called back to campus during the summer and "grilled" about the issue.
So.... did students get their grades? did students get canned? did administration or staff get sanctioned?
Please let us know.