2009-2010 Grad School Interview Invite Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Question for you all:

For the benefit of next year's applicants and next year's thread manager, what about the invite list could have been done differently / done better? What worked well?

Just curious... and don't worry, my feelings won't get hurt. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I know I'll probably regret posting this ;), but I always intended to update this thread after the results were in.

I have to say, the interview invite thread "magic" worked for another year! While I don't yet know where I'll be next fall, I am choosing between two *excellent* offers--a place I never thought I'd find myself in!

So, to whoever manages next year's thread, I'll pass along what previous thread mangers have had said: It's a lot of work, but it's fun, too, and it's worth it in the end!

Good luck to everyone still waiting and deciding and to everyone applying next year! :luck:

Hi; I've applied to many programs and have received several interviews for admissions for the Fall semester of 2011.

Would you like to know the dates when I received invitations in January of 2011?

Are you going to update the thread you posted for this year? Thank you.

-Jonathan

hookem5746, congrats on your invites and thanks for wanting to share with us. You're posting on the wrong thread, though. Try this one: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=777932&page=33.

Hi; I've applied to many programs and have received several interviews for admissions for the Fall semester of 2011.

Would you like to know the dates when I received invitations in January of 2011?

Are you going to update the thread you posted for this year? Thank you.

-Jonathan