2009-2010 Grad School Interview Invite Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi all,

I know I'll probably regret posting this 😉, but I always intended to update this thread after the results were in.

I have to say, the interview invite thread "magic" worked for another year! While I don't yet know where I'll be next fall, I am choosing between two *excellent* offers--a place I never thought I'd find myself in!

So, to whoever manages next year's thread, I'll pass along what previous thread mangers have had said: It's a lot of work, but it's fun, too, and it's worth it in the end!

Good luck to everyone still waiting and deciding and to everyone applying next year! :luck:
 
Hi; I've applied to many programs and have received several interviews for admissions for the Fall semester of 2011.

Would you like to know the dates when I received invitations in January of 2011?

Are you going to update the thread you posted for this year? Thank you.

-Jonathan
 
hookem5746, congrats on your invites and thanks for wanting to share with us. You're posting on the wrong thread, though. Try this one: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=777932&page=33.

Hi; I've applied to many programs and have received several interviews for admissions for the Fall semester of 2011.

Would you like to know the dates when I received invitations in January of 2011?

Are you going to update the thread you posted for this year? Thank you.

-Jonathan