2009-2010 Ohio State Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called to today and was told that they took one person from deferred and the class is now full. She did not expect many more coming off deferred.

Members don't see this ad.

I called to today and was told that they took one person from deferred and the class is now full. She did not expect many more coming off deferred.

If this is the case they should have started sending rejection letters at least to the bottom half of the waitlist. It's a bit cruel and maybe even unethical to be stringing along so many people at this point in the game, just for their own "protection."

If this is the case they should have started sending rejection letters at least to the bottom half of the waitlist. It's a bit cruel and maybe even unethical to be stringing along so many people at this point in the game, just for their own "protection."

Agreed. Tartrate for President!

Members don't see this ad :)
called today and theyve taken 2 people from the waitlist so far. one more month of waiting to go! :xf:

Good to know!! I wish we knew our spots on the waitlist, and I wish they'd take 20 more off this next month!! ;) :xf:

Talked to the admissions office late last week - they've taken a total of 4 students from the waitlist and they don't anticipate taking any more. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like the waitlist movement is now at a stand still. Good luck if you're reapplying!

Status
Not open for further replies.