2009-2010 University of Nevada Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed about where I was on the list. Top 1/3 is the most info I could get. Works for me.

Members don't see this ad.

They accept 5-6. The waitlist moves like hell. All the states they consider have WWAMI...which all take at least 20 students from those states. Therefore A LOT of the time Nevada accepts students who also end up getting wwami, and those students choose wwami over nevada since it's cheaper

Oh ok. Well good luck to you :) Hope to see you next semester.

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't gotten anything...maybe they forgot about me? lol...

Remember our deal if you get accepted!!!! ;)

hahaha sorry our deal is going to fall through...I still hadn't gotten anything from them so I just called and I am an alternate...Cathy awkwardly asked me whether I would be applying again next year if I didn't get in to UNR this cycle...said idk...haha

Has anyone been accepted from out of state?

Got in as a Montana WICHE OOS

Does anyone know for sure if the alternate list is split between OOS and instate or if it is combined?

Does anyone know for sure if the alternate list is split between OOS and instate or if it is combined?

I can't say I'm positive on this, but last year I was in-state and waitlisted and I had a coworker who was an out of state waitlister. The contact information given on each of our letters for further information about the waitlist was for two different people in the office. I think that there are two different lists.

Second round of acceptances goes out tomorrow! Good luck!

Accepted. Now to choose between here and Univ Washington

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted. Now to choose between here and Univ Washington

UAAWolf, first of all congrats on being accepted! You were accepted off of the waitlist, right? Are you oos or instate? I am also on the alternate list, just found out yesterday that I am in the top 1/3, so was very curious! Thanks! :)

Two of my friends got rejected from UNSOM... Honestly UAA, even before I found that out, I would still recommend UWash over UNev, unless tuition for WICHE/OOS is much much cheaper at UNev. (personal experience)

Hi everybody. Congratulations to everyone who's gotten an acceptance letter! I am in the top third of the waitlist and was wondering if anyone knows when it usually starts moving and how many people they normally get through. I'm in-state but I don't know if that matters.
Thanks a bunch! :xf:

My interviewer told me that the waitlist "moves pretty fast." I am WICHE OOS and at the middle of the waitlist. It's amazing how secretive they are at UNR. Feels like the CIA.

Hi everybody. Congratulations to everyone who's gotten an acceptance letter! I am in the top third of the waitlist and was wondering if anyone knows when it usually starts moving and how many people they normally get through. I'm in-state but I don't know if that matters.
Thanks a bunch! :xf:
Anyone been accepted off the instate waitlist?

I am on the instate waitlist, and was told I am on the top third, but have yet to hear anything. Waiting is the HARDEST part!:xf:
The waiting is killing me too. :scared: But everything I've heard says that there is a really good chance of acceptance from the top third of the WL. Hang in there! Please post as soon as you hear anything...you too Renonative!

The waiting is killing me too. :scared: But everything I've heard says that there is a really good chance of acceptance from the top third of the WL. Hang in there! Please post as soon as you hear anything...you too Renonative!

Micronaut-I tried to reply to your personal message but it keeps telling me that it hasn't been sent. Did you get any of my messages? So confused.

Any waitlist movement out there? This thread seems strangely deserted...:confused:

Thanks for the info diclofenac (Voltaren? :)) I'm also waitlisted and hoping for some good news this week...Yep, 5/15 is the lucky date :xf:If anyone has any more news, please post! Thanks!

Has anyone or know of anyone that has heard back post May-15? I spoke with Pat last week and she says there has been only a few (give or take 2-3) individuals who have been offered a seat off the waitlist pre-May 15, but the bulk movement would occur after after the 15th. Haven't heard any movement from anyone post May 15 yet.

Haven't heard a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.