-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****2009 Tmdsas***
Started by Danny289
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i just sent an email to give up my spot at UTDB
good luck everyone!![]()
"PTbecomingDDS" will be so happy with this news. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"PTbecomingDDS" will be so happy with this news. 😀
I am! 😎
Right now, I am just trying to avoid these sites and my email just checking one-two times per day so I don't get carried away waiting as I know they are most likely going to send out invites around this time!

I am! 😎
Right now, I am just trying to avoid these sites and my email just checking one-two times per day so I don't get carried away waiting as I know they are most likely going to send out invites around this time!![]()






Anybody UTDBBBBB,....... I can't wait till I get my letter of acceptance![]()
Nothin here. I would have thought they would have sent them out today...hopefully soon!
Nothin here. I would have thought they would have sent them out today...hopefully soon!
My guess is the following:
2/23/09 - assess who declined and who accepted to figure out how many new invites to send out
2/24/09 - send out invites! 😱
My guess is the following:
2/23/09 - assess who declined and who accepted to figure out how many new invites to send out
2/24/09 - send out invites! 😱
That would be the best Birthday present ever if my name was included on the acceptance list.
No letter from San Antonio today? 😕
Feb 23th! supposed to be Feb 1th!!
Hey man, I noticed ur in Dallas. I hear that mail takes an extra day to get here. So if it was sent out last Thursday/Friday people should have gotten it today in Austin. If they were sent out, it should come into Dallas tomorrow. Why so excited about it? I was under the impression that they were rejection letters...
It also appears that out of staters received their letters of rejection about 4-5 days ago (predents). I imagine they started their round of rejections about a week ago. Dang, I really hate using that word: rejection....
It also appears that out of staters received their letters of rejection about 4-5 days ago (predents). I imagine they started their round of rejections about a week ago. Dang, I really hate using that word: rejection....
How did you get this information? preDents showing just two rejections for San Antonio and both are out of states applicant. yes Baylor sent rejection letter for people who didn't have interview over there, including me. But even Baylor didn't send letter for people already had interview( at least I know one in my class).
anyway, waiting game is not really sweet game. I prefer to know where I am standing and move on for next step.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone should call up.....
My dad says its bad luck!
Houston...anyone?
Someone should call up.....
I just called, the letters are not out yet. 😕
i just called, the letters are not out yet. 😕
lol wow!
lol wow!
time 2:54 PM
I just called again.
admission meeting will end in half an hours. last round for SA.

my status still shows "interviewed"
time 2:54 PM
I just called again.
admission meeting will end in half an hours. last round for SA.![]()
my status still shows "interviewed"
lol this is intense.. its like that tv show 24 with play by play action
besides asking them for the status of your app.. do you tell them who you are everytime you call for updates?? what if they deny you because you called 1 too many times lol
good luck danny

and if i get into houston i'll give my seat up at san antonio..
lol this is intense.. its like that tv show 24 with play by play action
besides asking them for the status of your app.. do you tell them who you are everytime you call for updates?? what if they deny you because you called 1 too many times lol
good luck danny
and if i get into houston i'll give my seat up at san antonio..
they would never do that. if anything, his persistence will push him over the edge to admission i think.
they would never do that. if anything, his persistence will push him over the edge to admission i think.
lol, i don't think so. that lady over there is nothing to do with admission. actually she is in record office. 😎
buddy it is your turn now, call them I think Dr. cappelli is out of meeting and handed the list of sending letters to record office. 😀
wow! this is getting hardcore. anybody been callin' Houston like this??? I also expected letters/emails to be given out yesterday, but now i'm thinking march 2nd. time to forget about admissions now and focus on mardi gras!!! happy fat tuesday! 🙂
someone definitely should do this for houston 🙂 im tired of waiting 🙁
They would just inform you to email them and by the time they respond we will be hearing about accpetances already! They are not that willing to disclose information over the phone.
lol this is intense.. its like that tv show 24 with play by play action
besides asking them for the status of your app.. do you tell them who you are everytime you call for updates?? what if they deny you because you called 1 too many times lol
good luck danny
and if i get into houston i'll give my seat up at san antonio..
time: 6:40 PM downtwon Dallas!
but this action is not really entertaiment like 24 show. lol

I needed this
.( so tired b/c my exam today)9:14am Inbox: empty
9:15am Possible malicious email activity detected, investigating email whereabouts from UTDB
LOL, I was thinking the same thing!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
11:04 AM9:14am Inbox: empty
9:15am Possible malicious email activity detected, investigating email whereabouts from UTDB

anybody call San Antonio today?
anybody call San Antonio today?
I called them earlier this week, they said everything is all mailed out and has been for weeks.
I think they keep their office staff in the dark. Seems only Danny can penetrate to the truth!
It may be your turn to call dentalstudent00!
Last edited:
Anyone hear anything from Houston?
Ahhh, waiting...so much fun!!!
Ahhh, waiting...so much fun!!!
Relax ppl! Obviously, San ant wants to keep us in the dark. Houston will email when it's right. I feel like calling at this point is pointless. They've been giving us unverified information (SA).
It's a beautiful day outside and don't trade it for the glow of your computer screens. Good luck!
It's a beautiful day outside and don't trade it for the glow of your computer screens. Good luck!
its official..called san antonio @3:51pm..waitlisted..🙁..do i go ahead and move on with my studying and retake?? i've waited this entire time to only wait some more...BLAH!
Any updates Danny?
I called them earlier this week, they said everything is all mailed out and has been for weeks.
I think they keep their office staff in the dark. Seems only Danny can penetrate to the truth!
It may be your turn to call dentalstudent00!
lol, not today, we will have something in our mailbox by Saturday I f we are accepted. If not, bye bye 2009 Cycle and rock and roll for 2010 cycle.

its official..called san antonio @3:51pm..waitlisted..🙁..do i go ahead and move on with my studying and retake?? i've waited this entire time to only wait some more...BLAH!
4:18 pm
thanks for information.
these last posts looks really looks like "24 hours show" without really action. its official..called san antonio @3:51pm..waitlisted..🙁..do i go ahead and move on with my studying and retake?? i've waited this entire time to only wait some more...BLAH!
Same here!
Is that code for rejection?
Ok guys, hang in there.... Let's see what is Houston going to do??????
I think after now, acceptance train will move milimeter by milimeter. Just few spots will change or get empty.
wish the best for all of you that are waiting. 👍
Wow, am I the only one that got a Houston rejection email today?
ouch.. are you a non-resident?
did you interview there?
Wow, am I the only one that got a Houston rejection email today?
sorry to hear that buddy. 🙁
I didn't have interview over there. I don't know why I didn't get " dear applicant" email from them. maybe tomorrow.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, am I the only one that got a Houston rejection email today?
when did you interview at Houston?
Same here!
Is that code for rejection?
did you call and get the same "waitlisted" for your status? i wonder how big the waitlist for SA is..and if people actually get accepted off of it??
ouch.. are you a non-resident?
did you interview there?
Yes I'm a resident and no I didn't interview there. So I knew it was coming...
11:58 AM
I called San Antonio again 😳
everybody will get a letter regarding of his/her Status by the end of this week or the begining of next week.![]()
when i called them on monday, the lady informed me that there are 4 spots left which would be filled this week.
unless the person that receives acceptance this week is going to decline, i think we should all start preparing for next year since the chance is really low for those 4 people to decline the acceptance
good luck everyone!