• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

2010 TPRH verbal workbook in exchange for IN CLASS TBR Handouts/Exams/Outlines

monaheel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
NYC
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I have the TPRH 2010 verbal workbook, new and unmarked. I will EXCHANGE it for all of the IN CLASS notes/handouts/outlines/etc. from TBR course (preferably from a recent course and unmarked). This is a MORE than fair deal, since the TPRH verbal book typically goes for $100+ on SDN.

Please do not PM me if you don't have the in class TBR material I am looking for... Thanks.

Alternately, if you don't need the TPRH verbal workbook but have the material, please PM with your price - I am willing to pay generously. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Swagster

7+ Year Member
    Apr 12, 2010
    1. Pre-Medical
      I have the TPRH 2010 verbal workbook, new and unmarked. I will EXCHANGE it for all of the IN CLASS notes/handouts/outlines/etc. from TBR course (preferably from a recent course and unmarked). This is a MORE than fair deal, since the TPRH verbal book typically goes for $100+ on SDN.

Please do not PM me if you don't have the in class TBR material I am looking for... Thanks.

Alternately, if you don't need the TPRH verbal workbook but have the material, please PM with your price - I am willing to pay generously. Thanks in advance.

I have some of the BR class handouts and there's no way I'd trade them for a PR verbal book. PR verbal books are plentiful and they sell for $30 to $40 here at SDN and on ebay. If you want all of the BR handouts, you're going to need to offer way more than a PR verbal book.

monaheel

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jun 25, 2006
      NYC
      1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
        I have some of the BR class handouts and there's no way I'd trade them for a PR verbal book. PR verbal books are plentiful and they sell for $30 to $40 here at SDN and on ebay. If you want all of the BR handouts, you're going to need to offer way more than a PR verbal book.

TPR has two different verbal books; the TPRH version (the verbal workbook) is highly sought after. I have never seen it go for as cheap you mention. Here's an example: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=10288295.

Are you willing to sell your handouts if you aren't interested in trading?

About the Ads
        About the Ads