2010 TPRH verbal workbook in exchange for IN CLASS TBR Handouts/Exams/Outlines

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monaheel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the TPRH 2010 verbal workbook, new and unmarked. I will EXCHANGE it for all of the IN CLASS notes/handouts/outlines/etc. from TBR course (preferably from a recent course and unmarked). This is a MORE than fair deal, since the TPRH verbal book typically goes for $100+ on SDN.

Please do not PM me if you don't have the in class TBR material I am looking for... Thanks.

Alternately, if you don't need the TPRH verbal workbook but have the material, please PM with your price - I am willing to pay generously. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have the TPRH 2010 verbal workbook, new and unmarked. I will EXCHANGE it for all of the IN CLASS notes/handouts/outlines/etc. from TBR course (preferably from a recent course and unmarked). This is a MORE than fair deal, since the TPRH verbal book typically goes for $100+ on SDN.

Please do not PM me if you don't have the in class TBR material I am looking for... Thanks.

Alternately, if you don't need the TPRH verbal workbook but have the material, please PM with your price - I am willing to pay generously. Thanks in advance.

I have some of the BR class handouts and there's no way I'd trade them for a PR verbal book. PR verbal books are plentiful and they sell for $30 to $40 here at SDN and on ebay. If you want all of the BR handouts, you're going to need to offer way more than a PR verbal book.

I have some of the BR class handouts and there's no way I'd trade them for a PR verbal book. PR verbal books are plentiful and they sell for $30 to $40 here at SDN and on ebay. If you want all of the BR handouts, you're going to need to offer way more than a PR verbal book.

TPR has two different verbal books; the TPRH version (the verbal workbook) is highly sought after. I have never seen it go for as cheap you mention. Here's an example: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=10288295.

Are you willing to sell your handouts if you aren't interested in trading?

Members don't see this ad :)