2011-2012 Northwestern Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yo yo yo got the acceptance a few days back! still have to make my decision but very excited for the prospects! good luck to y'all still waiting!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yo yo yo got the acceptance a few days back! still have to make my decision but very excited for the prospects! good luck to y'all still waiting!

Congratulations! Was it an email or a phone call from the dean?

Do you think the wait list will keep moving?? i got one of those "are you still interested" emails and still haven't heard back. Making me crazy!

Do you think the wait list will keep moving?? i got one of those "are you still interested" emails and still haven't heard back. Making me crazy!

It will keep moving. There are presently 125 members on the 2016 class facebook group. The 2015 class has 176 students. I don't assume that all the matriculating students this year have joined FB, but one has to remain hopeful till the end of June. Meanwhile, who sent the "are you still interested" email to you? Did it come from a personal account or a Feinberg email account?

It will keep moving. There are presently 125 members on the 2016 class facebook group. The 2015 class has 176 students. I don't assume that all the matriculating students this year have joined FB, but one has to remain hopeful till the end of June. Meanwhile, who sent the "are you still interested" email to you? Did it come from a personal account or a Feinberg email account?

Ok, good thanks! I am going crazy with the waiting. I interviewed early October--was deferred til March. In March I was wait listed. I got an email (as did others who have recently been accepted) from Dean Wallace (feinberg account) about two weeks ago that basically said they might have a spot open--was I still interested. I'm holding an acceptance elsewhere, but I am really holding out for Feinberg. Sigh.

Good luck to both of us. :xf:

The "are you still interested" email and my acceptance email both came from Doc Wallace's account.

Ok, good thanks! I am going crazy with the waiting. I interviewed early October--was deferred til March. In March I was wait listed. I got an email (as did others who have recently been accepted) from Dean Wallace (feinberg account) about two weeks ago that basically said they might have a spot open--was I still interested. I'm holding an acceptance elsewhere, but I am really holding out for Feinberg. Sigh.

Good luck to both of us. :xf:

Bon chance mon ami:xf:

Those who were recently accepted off the waitlist: has your status changed yet? Have you gotten an email about a Feinberg email account yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Those who were recently accepted off the waitlist: has your status changed yet? Have you gotten an email about a Feinberg email account yet?

I haven't either. I'm guessing maybe once they have your financial aid package ready they'll give you the log-in information and email account? Or maybe after if/when you accept their offer and join Feinberg on the real. Not too concerned about that...I just got my financial aid info in for the coming business week, so I'll be expecting the info by the end of this coming week. If I don't get any log-in/email acct information by then I'll shoot them a call.

I got a preliminary award notification since I sent in all my stuff in march and have not gotten any other info. I did just receive an email from dr. Wallace telling me the next step was to withdraw from my previous acceptance.

Has anyone received any info from Northwestern other than financial aid & setting up your email account? Just checking that I'm not missing anything... they're a pretty quiet school!

I already got my preliminary award and accepted their offer and withdrew from my other acceptance. I was just wondering if anyone else had gotten this far yet in the process and gotten to the next step. Thanks though :)

Has anyone received any info from Northwestern other than financial aid & setting up your email account? Just checking that I'm not missing anything... they're a pretty quiet school!

Nope. They didn't even send us a physical acceptance letter lol...

So am I the only one still hoping for an acceptance? :( It seems like everyone who was hoping to get off the waitlist was accepted, besides me.

Official status change to accepted. Hopefully this means an email about a Feinberg email account soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.