2011-2012 SUNY Upstate Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just withdrew. harlemdoc...........this one goes to you!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks - I loved Upstate but I actually just withdrew because it's ultimately not for me. Good luck to anyone waiting to get in!

I was accepted off the HPA list this week but will be withdrawing. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!!!

Anybody know whether or not there are parking options at Geneva Tower?

Wow, was just accepted off the high priority waitlist
which is strange because I was actually placed on "Hold by Admissions Committee"

maybe they upgraded my placement without notifying me?

Wow, was just accepted off the high priority waitlist
which is strange because I was actually placed on "Hold by Admissions Committee"

maybe they upgraded my placement without notifying me?

Congrats! Attending?

Yep! for sure~

This is pretty crazy. I just moved into a new apartment and signed an 8 month contract in Chicago. WELP.

BTW, is there anything I have to do at the moment while i wait for my acceptance package to come? Do I have to set anything up for financial aid, or pay my deposit anywhere?

Yep! for sure~

This is pretty crazy. I just moved into a new apartment and signed an 8 month contract in Chicago. WELP.

BTW, is there anything I have to do at the moment while i wait for my acceptance package to come? Do I have to set anything up for financial aid, or pay my deposit anywhere?

At this point, i'm not sure you need to pay deposit... If you have access to My Upstate (the bannerweb site), you can go to the Incoming Student tab and confirm that you will be attending.

Other than that, for now you can fill out fafsa, add Upstate to it, and just wait for your welcome package.

Congrats!

At this point, i'm not sure you need to pay deposit... If you have access to My Upstate (the bannerweb site), you can go to the Incoming Student tab and confirm that you will be attending.

Other than that, for now you can fill out fafsa, add Upstate to it, and just wait for your welcome package.

Congrats!

Thanks~
I don't have access to the website yet, so I suppose access information will be included in my package?

I must literally be the last person they accepted, haha.

Thanks~
I don't have access to the website yet, so I suppose access information will be included in my package?

I must literally be the last person they accepted, haha.

i think they just haven't set up your access yet. But once it's ready, you'll get an email about it. The package is pretty thin, just general info... Just wait for the email about access to My Upstate website, and all the instructions are on there.

it's a possibility that some ppl may defer their acceptance and open up some more spot.

join our facebook group :) (you can search for it)

Haha, awesome thanks.

How did you guys get to sign up for housing?
There's nothing in the myupstate website, nor is there anything in the contact emails I received~

Status
Not open for further replies.