2011 AAP Conference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

umass rower

Insert clever phrase here
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's in my neighborhood this year! Anyone else planning on going? I'm signed up for my residency program's booth on Sunday, so that's probably the day that I'll be seeing most of the exhibits and dropping in on conferences.

Members don't see this ad.

You coming to any of the SOMSRFT sessions on Saturday.... ? You may find me there.

Any idea on what the dress code should be? Is it business casual or do people suit up for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I will miss NCE this year.

Also, please don't use someone's real name or any part of their real name, in your posts.

finally, for attendees who are med students and residents/fellows, nice pants and dress shirt (guys) and similar hospital rounds type attire (girls) is fine. No need for coat and tie for the guys except for dinners and of course if you are presenting. It is also common to wear a sports coat for guys but no tie at events like this.

Sorry about that, forgot about that part of message board privacy. Thanks for the tips on attire.

Last edited: