2011 COMLEX Level I Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bleeker10

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread like this for those of us taking the beast this year so I thought I'd make one. When's everyone taking it? I'm taking it May 24th so I now have just over 60 days until I take it.

What materials are being used? I'm using FA, Goljan, BRS Phys, and Savarese along w/ Kaplan COMLEX and USMLE Qbanks (provided by school), USMLEWorld, and COMBANK.

Anyone taking USMLE too? I'm undecided since I'm military. I'll see where I'm at in a month and I can schedule it then.

Members don't see this ad.

Got an email from my school saying that OPP on the boards is changing from knowing the levels to more of a case based presentation (i.e. a patient comes into the office with certain findings and you have to diagnose it). Anyone heard anything similar?

Hi all- I don't post all that often, but I've found what seems to be a fair assessment of COMBANK/COMSAE/COMLEX, with both pre- and post- thoughts on all. They person took the exam last year (2010) so the information is current. What I found to be telling was that he gave assessments of his review sources BEFORE the test, then offered up his opinion on each of them after and in contrast to the actual COMLEX

initial impressions: http://theparamount.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/combank-review-and-suggestions-for-improvement/
http://theparamount.wordpress.com/about/

you'll find his initial impressions of materials in MAY and then his (or her, come to think of it) wrap up in JUNE. The person seemed very impartial and gave a great analysis.

Anyway, good luck to everyone studying... and Llisten to Bleeker... the man knows what he's talking about :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if there are any heart sounds on COMLEX like the USMLE? Or do they just describe the murmur?

Thanks,

Nick

Members don't see this ad :)
I took COMSAE C today and that was much tougher than B. There were a lot more questions where I thought there could be two right answers and I just had to figure out which one was "more right." Hopefully it follows the trend I've read where it underestimates your COMLEX score by 40 or 50 points because that would fall in line with how my other practice tests have gone.

I took COMSAE C today and that was much tougher than B. There were a lot more questions where I thought there could be two right answers and I just had to figure out which one was "more right." Hopefully it follows the trend I've read where it underestimates your COMLEX score by 40 or 50 points because that would fall in line with how my other practice tests have gone.

Does anyone know how COMSAE B estimates your score? I just took it today, harder than A for sure. I got a 543 on it and take my test June 9th. I start DIT tomorrow....so wondering where I stand now. Hope I am not peaking at the wrong time. I am hoping for 600 on the real deal. I will take COMSAE C after I finish DIT in 15 days from tomorrow. That will leave me with roughly 7 days after I finish DIT and take COMSAE C before my test. Wondering if I should try and push it up a few days....want to peak at the right time here.

Any thoughts? On a side note I am happy with how far I've come, got a 450 on COMSAE A and took that about 2 weeks ago, so in 2 weeks I've jumped almost 100 points which is huge I think. Especially considering I had finals last week.

Thanks,

Nick

Last edited:
hey fellow comlexers...

anyone else feel like they have no idea what to expect at all with this test? Are there any subjects you guys are looking into/reading up on more because its more heavily weighted on the comlex (vs. say the usmle). .i'll have finished all of uworld and combank (doing well on both with lyk 65-75 averages on uworld blocks, and 70-80 on combank) in a week and a half and am just wondering what more should i be doing?

My test is in about 3 weeks and since i'm only taking the comlex I really want to do well on it...I just have this nightmare that the whole test is going to be so bizarre and not cover anything of what i've studied! lol sorry for rambling, just wondering if anyone else shares my feeling of anxiety/has gotten more insight from people who have taken it/upperclassmen.

do you mean that you took A and that Comsae A was harder than B? or are you taking Comsae C twice?

No, I feel like B was more difficult. I think studying for 2 weeks, just helped....not sure really.

I am only taking C once after I finish DIT.

Nick

hey fellow comlexers...

anyone else feel like they have no idea what to expect at all with this test? Are there any subjects you guys are looking into/reading up on more because its more heavily weighted on the comlex (vs. say the usmle). .i'll have finished all of uworld and combank (doing well on both with lyk 65-75 averages on uworld blocks, and 70-80 on combank) in a week and a half and am just wondering what more should i be doing?

My test is in about 3 weeks and since i'm only taking the comlex I really want to do well on it...I just have this nightmare that the whole test is going to be so bizarre and not cover anything of what i've studied! lol sorry for rambling, just wondering if anyone else shares my feeling of anxiety/has gotten more insight from people who have taken it/upperclassmen.

Everybody says to know your drugs and bugs. I haven't taken it, but from the q's I've seen, I wouldn't spend as much time on biochem, biostats.

nbd13 - ahhh i see. Good luck on C! I'll take it Fri and post a review.

My plan till the end is to hammer what I gather is the "big 4"
-Micro
-Pharm
-Repro
-Neuro

They seem to take one subject and magnify it on a test... then back fill will everything else. I'm trying to hedge my bets it will be one of those 4 based on previous years thoughts on their tests... at the end of the day though, I think COMLEX in a crap-shoot and a quick hail-mary before the test might work best haha

-Micro
-Pharm
-Repro
-Neuro

They seem to take one subject and magnify it on a test... then back fill will everything else. I'm trying to hedge my bets it will be one of those 4 based on previous years thoughts on their tests... at the end of the day though, I think COMLEX in a crap-shoot and a quick hail-mary before the test might work best haha
Do you guys think OBGYN video from PASS program cover enough for repro. 3 more wks to go. cross finger:xf:

Good luck to everyone taking boards this week. Hopefully all our hard work pays off. After my test Tuesday, I'll post a longer review of what I did to prep.

Good luck to everyone taking boards this week. Hopefully all our hard work pays off. After my test Tuesday, I'll post a longer review of what I did to prep.

Best of luck to you bleeker. Kill the COMLEX and go hit the links.

Members don't see this ad :)
Best of luck to you bleeker. Kill the COMLEX and go hit the links.

Thanks bud. I'm sure you will rock the COMLEX and USMLE. It would be funny if we got around the same scores on the COMLEX since that's what we did in class.

We should BBQ when we all make it back to Erie... ill need something to make me not think about the 4 week wait till scores

GL everyone!!

-Micro
-Pharm
-Repro
-Neuro

I just took form A today with 437 after reading through FA twice and did bunch of COMBANK Qs and COMLEX Kap. I have 3 more wks to go and don't know what to do. Keep reviewing FA over and over again or what? Please help me:scared:

I just took form A today with 437 after reading through FA twice and did bunch of COMBANK Qs and COMLEX Kap. I have 3 more wks to go and don't know what to do. Keep reviewing FA over and over again or what? Please help me:scared:

review the high yield info. 3 weeks is a super long time, you can definitely bring that score into the 500's if you hustle. Combank is great for some OMM questions and pharm but thats about it. the Comlex loves micro, pharm, physio, and OB. Review all these first. Look at the areas you scored 'low' in on your comsae and improve those. make sure to take Comsae A and Comsae B. For questions you are clueless on, write down the subject matter after each set - this way you will finish the exam with a list of what to review. Comsae B and C are good indicators of material and difficulty for the real thing; make sure you know the ins and outs of their subject matter; make sure you know the viscerosomatic points like it's your job - Savarese is not enough for these!

make sure you know the viscerosomatic points like it's your job - Savarese is not enough for these!

I just took the COMLEX today and Savarese was more than enough for the viscerosomatic points. They were very straight forward and there weren't any surprise ones. Just know the chart in Savarese well and you should be fine for 95% of the questions.

I'll post a review of my test tomorrow

Last edited:

From what I've read, form A is the oldest and least like the COMLEX as it is today. B and C are newer and are a better gauge of your scores. Hit repro hard. It was a big part of my exam today. Also, don't put too much stock into the score the NBOME gives you. The score sheet even says the COMSAE is not developed to predict your score on the COMLEX. I agree with focusing on your weak areas, especially if they are repro, micro, pharm, or OPP.

Are you doing any question banks? What are your scores on those?

I just took the COMLEX today and Savarese was more than enough for the viscerosomatic points. They were very straight forward and there weren't any surprise ones. Just know the chart in Savarese well and you should be fine for 95% of the questions.

I'll post a review of my test tomorrow

really? so surprising. wasn't like that last year; the chapman's points in savarese were seriously lacking..they didnt' even have one for the prostate on there.

really? so surprising. wasn't like that last year; the chapman's points in savarese were seriously lacking..they didnt' even have one for the prostate on there.

I think we are talking about two different things. For the viscerosomatic levels (gallbladder is T5-T9, etc), Savarese is all you need. For the Chapmans points, Savarese is lacking but I didn't have any points that weren't in Savarese. Most of my test was levels though so if someone has a test with mostly Chapmans points they may be screwed if they don't use something besides Savarese.

To tag onto the Savarese conversation, the 3 mock exams taught me some stuff I had no idea about.

Do those questions mimic the COMLEX well, are they tougher, easier?
(Mock exams, not the end of chapter quizzes)

The mock exams were great prep just to get in the mindset of the COMLEX giving you a page of findings and having to figure out the answer. Most of the OMM was easier than the mock exams in Savarese. I'd say they were similar to COMBANK.

The mock exams were great prep just to get in the mindset of the COMLEX giving you a page of findings and having to figure out the answer. Most of the OMM was easier than the mock exams in Savarese. I'd say they were similar to COMBANK.

That's great to know, I will have to take a look at those questions. Hope the exam went well for you. Looking forward to reading your review when you get a chance to post it. I bet your glad it's over!

Nick

I took the COMLEX yesterday so I wanted to pass on my thoughts and study methods since SDN has been a huge help for me. The test wasn't too bad and I thought it to be similar to COMSAE B. I would put it in between Kaplan COMLEX (harder) and COMBANK (easier) for difficulty. I am a fast test taker but I finished each 4 hour block with about 30 minutes to spare. There are eight 50 question blocks. Four blocks (200 questions) are in the morning and you get 4 hours total to complete it. There is no time limit per block, so you should average less than an hour per block and you will be fine. You get 60 minutes total in breaks. A 10 minute break after blocks 2 and 6 and 40 minutes for lunch after block 4. Break time does not count against your 4 hour block time. The first 25-30 questions in each block are single questions and the remainder are matching sets. Some blocks had more than 25 matching and some had less. It seemed like each block had one matching set that was very difficult. There were no audio questions and there were a decent amount of exhibits/pictures.

Behavioral science – a few ethical situations, and some study questions

Biochem – more genetics than I thought there would be but it wasn't too bad. Not that many questions, but know the inheritance patterns of the diseases in FA. Decent amount of other biochem.

Micro – a good sized chunk of the exam. Most of the questions were straight forward (even a few off COMSAE). A few pictures of bacteria but it wasn't needed to figure out the answer. I don't remember any of the questions asking anything other than identifying the causative agent or the clinical sequelae of it.

Immuno – a few questions but not too difficult

Pharm – pretty straight forward. FA is great for this section

Anatomy – no surprise questions here. Pretty straight forward and not too difficult. Most was related to OMM. Know the tests in Savarese (at least know what they are testing).

Cardio – straight forward. A few murmurs (just identifying them). Decent amount of EKGs and only one seemed confusing. I suck at EKGs so that may just be me.

Respiratory – most of respiratory was pharm.

Heme/Onc – A few anemia questions. A couple WBC disorders and bleeding disorders/hematology.

Renal – Not too many renal questions

GI – UC/Crohns, anal disorders, diarrhea (micro related), motility problems, CRC. Some bilirubin questions, few PUD questions, cholangitis, hepatitis, appendicitis.

Endocrine – most of it was thyroid (hyper/hypo). A mix of adrenal, some diabetes (along with treatment), very few parathyroid/pituitary.

Repro – besides OMM, this was the biggest part of my exam. Lots of bleeding, amenorrhea, pregnancy related questions. Know the phys in this section well (Goljan does a good job for this). Some immunization questions, placenta previa/abruption, ectopic pregnancy. Some PID which dealt with micro. Some breast disorders. Couple ovarian tumors, gestational trophoblastic disorders, fallopian tube stuff. Male repro was testicular tumors, prostate disorders, testicular disorders. A few questions on UTIs as well (mostly micro and pharm).

Neuro – no brain sections. Lots of skull fracture questions and structures involved. A decent amount of TMJ and temporal bone/hearing questions. Some meningitis questions. Quite a few sinusitis and otitis media questions. Couple EOM questions. Some strokes/infarcts/ hemorrhage questions based off the neuro signs.

MSK – lots of sensory and motor stuff. Few osteoporosis/RA questions, few autoimmune diseases. Most of it dealt with OMM.

Derm – A few autoimmune diseases, micro infections, rashes. Not a big portion of the test Not even a small portion of the test

OMM – probably 1 in 4-5 questions was OMM. Lots of levels which were really easy. Some sacrum, psoas, lumbar dysfunctions. Quite a few questions having to diagnose thoracic/cervicals based off the findings and then how to treat them. Couple cranial questions. A good amount of shoulder/scapula. A few counterstrain treatments.

I used the Taus method for studying. I started in January trying to do a couple hours a day while studying for class. I used FA, Goljan, BRS phys, and CMMRS (annotated into FA) for my first pass. I made it through the first pass by the end of March. For my second and third passes, I just used FA, BRS phys and Goljan. Two weeks before my test, I started my two week cram using only FA and Goljan. I made it through FA 4 times and Goljan 3.5 times (I annotated with classes throughout my two years). I also read the all of the margins in Goljan two days before the test but thought that was overkill and should have just read the areas I was weak in. For micro, I used Bug Cards the last month and annotated from FA onto them. I did 20 cards a day so I was able to get through all of them a few times. For pharm, I used FA and some one-liners my school gave us. I did 10 pages of the one liners a day for the last month and made it through them 4 times. I did 3 of the COMLEX mock exams (B, C, D) in Savarese. They were pretty helpful, just to get some OMM practice. The day before the test, I went out to eat with my gf and then drove to Cleveland since I took my test there. I watched tv and just relaxed. I looked at the HY section, the images and formulas in FA. No heavy studying and I was in bed by 11. I didn't have any caffeine that day so I could get some sleep but I had a pretty good caffeine withdrawal headache. Woke up at 6:45, did 10 COMBANK questions to get my brain working and I looked over a few pages of stuff I just couldn't remember. Started the test at 8:05 and was done by 3:15.

For the last 6 weeks, my study schedule was:
8:30-11:30 - questions from one of the qbanks
11:30-12:30 - lunch
12:30-5 - Goljan or FA
5-6 - dinner
6-7 - pharm/micro flashcards
7-10 - more Goljan or FA
10-1 - netflix, hulu, etc
1-8 - sleep
I tried to stick to this as best as possible. I wanted to be doing questions by 8:30 so I could be used to it when I took the COMLEX. Some days I didn't do as well sticking to the schedule. I only took time off after my school mock boards since they were full length. Otherwise I studied everyday.

I did the Kaplan COMLEX and COMBANK qbanks and did COMSAE B and C. I also did UW but only did about half of the questions:

COMBANK – 77.62%
Kaplan COMLEX- 73%
Kaplan USMLE – 64%
UW – 63%
COMSAE B – 642 (two weeks out)
COMSAE C – 608 (one week out)
School mock board 1 – 648 (predicted)
School mock board 2 – 99% adjusted (two SD above the class average)

My goal from the beginning was 650. I'm going for ortho in the Army so I am aiming high for my score. I don't think I could've studied anymore than I did and I prepped to the best of my abilities. I was really relaxed before, during and after the test. I will be happy with the score I get because I know I did my best.

After I get my score back I'll post it on here.

Last edited:
I am also looking forward to reading your take on it Bleeker. . .We are all envious that you are done.

Can we get some more people to post their take on COMLEX????

So I have taken COMSAE A . . What are you guys doing to study your weak areas on the report they give you? For example, the Patient Presentations and Physician Tasks? They don't really have those broken down into things you can study . .
"Physician Tasks - Management"? Huh? How do I study that?

There is a breakdown of the COMLEX on the NBOME site that splits the test into categories so you can see the things they emphasize. I looked at this and focused on the repro and pregnancy stuff which helped on my test.

http://www.nbome.org/intro/c_outline_dimension_1.html

thanks so much for your response! taking the test in 2 weeks, so it helps to hear your positive feedback.

a few questions...for the pictures/exhibits did you need them to answer the question or did the history give it away? Also, what did you mean by repro immunizations? Any repro sources you think would be helpful aka is FA/Goljan enough? andddd for the hearing questions, should i study the pathophys of the ear (it's not included in FA 2011 unfortunately).

thanks so much!

thanks so much for your response! taking the test in 2 weeks, so it helps to hear your positive feedback.

a few questions...for the pictures/exhibits did you need them to answer the question or did the history give it away? Also, what did you mean by repro immunizations? Any repro sources you think would be helpful aka is FA/Goljan enough? andddd for the hearing questions, should i study the pathophys of the ear (it's not included in FA 2011 unfortunately).

thanks so much!

Yea the history gave away 95% of the answers for the pictures. The EKGs you had to look at to diagnose. A couple GI path pictures you had to look at as well. Most of the time I tried to answer before I looked at the picture.

Last edited:
For repro, I used Goljan, FA, and BRS phys. I have an Ob/Gyn book we used in repro that I looked through as well. It's more clinical for 3rd year rotations. I would know the stages of birth, smallest diameter of the pelvis where the baby gets caught, placental problems (abruption, percreta, previa), pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes (and how if affects the fetus), other gestational maternal problems and how they affect the fetus (thyroid, HTN, etc), drugs you can use in pregnancy (esp antibiotics), and gestational trophoblastic disease. If I think of anything else I'll add it here. These topics were big in COMBANK and on the COMSAE I took.

I feel like the COMLEX is becoming more level 1 combined with level 2. It seemed to be very clinical in some aspects. I'm also not sure why repro is so important for the NBOME whereas the NBME doesn't think the same way. Maybe its a way to differentiate themselves from the NBME. All I know is I'm so glad to be done with the COMLEX until I take level 2.

Last edited:
For repro, I used Goljan, FA, and BRS phys. I have an Ob/Gyn book we used in repro that I looked through as well. It's more clinical for 3rd year rotations. I would know the stages of birth, smallest diameter of the pelvis where the baby gets caught, placental problems (abruption, percreta, previa), pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes (and how if affects the fetus), other gestational maternal problems and how they affect the fetus (thyroid, HTN, etc), drugs you can use in pregnancy (esp antibiotics), and gestational trophoblastic disease. If I think of anything else I'll add it here.

I feel like the COMLEX is becoming more level 1 combined with level 2. It seemed to be very clinical in some aspects. I'm also not sure why repro is so important for the NBOME whereas the NBME doesn't think the same way. Maybe its a way to differentiate themselves from the NBME. All I know is I'm so glad to be done with the COMLEX until I take level 2.

Any audio Heart sound Qs?

Any audio Heart sound Qs?

If you read his long review, he said he did not have any heart sounds. First paragraph, last sentence...."There were no audio questions and there were a decent amount of exhibits/pictures."

bleeker10- Thanks for the review, that will be helpful. Especially, knowing to hit repro hard. Did you have any calculations that you needed to make? I'm trying to figure out what equations I should memorize.

Thanks,

Nick

bleeker10- Thanks for the review, that will be helpful. Especially, knowing to hit repro hard. Did you have any calculations that you needed to make? I'm trying to figure out what equations I should memorize.

Thanks,

Nick

I didn't have any calculations to make. The equations I remembered were the ones for biostats and the equations in the cardio, respiratory and renal sections in FA. There is a page in FA at the back of the high yield section that has equations.

Thanks for the great feedback Bleeker--

This is for anyone who has taken the test - Is FA adequate for viruses on the COMLEX? Some things are only mentioned by name in a table (dengue, west nile, St. Louis encephalitis), with no description of labs, signs/symptoms, etc.

Also, for viruses in general, is viral structure very high yield - like would knowing DNA vs RNA, enveloped vs non-enveloped, helical, icosohedral, etc. help on any answers?

Thanks for the great feedback Bleeker--

This is for anyone who has taken the test - Is FA adequate for viruses on the COMLEX? Some things are only mentioned by name in a table (dengue, west nile, St. Louis encephalitis), with no description of labs, signs/symptoms, etc.

Also, for viruses in general, is viral structure very high yield - like would knowing DNA vs RNA, enveloped vs non-enveloped, helical, icosohedral, etc. help on any answers?

They just wanted to know what virus it was. They may have put that info in the question to help you diagnose the virus, but nothing asking to pick out the characteristics of the viruses.

Last edited:
Hey Bleeker,

Was wondering where you found the info you mentioned in the repro review, specifiacally, "A couple immunization questions (mostly timing of them), type of OCP to use, stages of pregnancy..."

Also for pharm, was is mostly they give you a scenario and you have to pick drug to use to treat? Or was it picking side effects/toxicity? Or antidotes?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Last edited:
There are matching questions on the COMLEX?? That's the first time anyone has even mentioned that. Guess that shows how much I know about the test I'm about to take!

Is there a list/word document of all the green book trigger points put together in just one place? Sort of a high yield review sheet?

Hey Bleeker,

Was wondering where you found the info you mentioned in the repro review, specifiacally, "A couple immunization questions (mostly timing of them), type of OCP to use, stages of pregnancy..."

I found most of these answers in Hacker & Moore Essentials of Obstetrics. We used this book in repro so I had it on hand to read over it. The immunization question I just guessed on. Same with the OCP use. I tried to make educated guesses but who knows. The stages of pregnancy we learned in repro so I just looked at them again in the book. That book is one I'll use on rotations.

http://www.amazon.com/Hacker-Moores...s-Gynecology/dp/1416059407/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

Also for pharm, was is mostly they give you a scenario and you have to pick drug to use to treat? Or was it picking side effects/toxicity? Or antidotes?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Most of it was picking the drug based off a scenario but there was a few side effect questions. Everything was in FA though.

There are matching questions on the COMLEX?? That's the first time anyone has even mentioned that. Guess that shows how much I know about the test I'm about to take!

Well there are the 3 question sets where you have to make an initial diagnosis and then the next couple questions ask about management, treatment, side effects, etc. There are also matching sections where you have a scenario and you have 5 choices which can be used once, none or for all of them. Each question has a different scenario but the answers are the same.

Have you done COMBANK or Kaplan COMLEX? What about a COMSAE? It's the same format as those

Can I get your guys' opinion on which is the best pharm review book for the comlex?

FA was really good I thought. I used some supplemental material from my school but the only book I used was FA.

Good luck to those taking the COMLEX today. There should be a few more reviews on here by this weekend

Well there are the 3 question sets where you have to make an initial diagnosis and then the next couple questions ask about management, treatment, side effects, etc. There are also matching sections where you have a scenario and you have 5 choices which can be used once, none or for all of them. Each question has a different scenario but the answers are the same.

Have you done COMBANK or Kaplan COMLEX? What about a COMSAE? It's the same format as those

Thanks for the info...nope I've just been using DIT, Uworld, NBME tests, and First aid since I'm taking both the usmle and comlex. I Guess I should get around to doing a COMSAE but my test is in 2 weeks and I got too much on my plate already. ARGG I got 2 days to study OMM and the green book after my USMLE. Hope that's enough.

Last edited:
Thanks Bleeker.

Also, did you have any pedigrees on your test? Where they give you one and you have to say the inheritance pattern?

Thanks again,

Nick

Thanks Bleeker.

Also, did you have any pedigrees on your test? Where they give you one and you have to say the inheritance pattern?

Thanks again,

Nick

I didn't have any pedigrees shown. The questions would give you the information (relative X is a carrier, relative Y has the disease, etc) and you had to figure out the inheritance pattern.

I didn't have any pedigrees shown. The questions would give you the information (relative X is a carrier, relative Y has the disease, etc) and you had to figure out the inheritance pattern.

Thanks. Also any lysosomal storage diseases? So you think it's worth it to memorize all the autosomal dominant, AR and XR in first aid?

Is there anything else in biochem that is relatively high yield?

Thanks again,

Nick

Thanks. Also any lysosomal storage diseases? So you think it's worth it to memorize all the autosomal dominant, AR and XR in first aid?

Is there anything else in biochem that is relatively high yield?

Thanks again,

Nick

I don't remember if there were any lysosomal storage diseases on it. I'd know them though. I'd just know the AR and XR diseases since they are shorter and then the remainder are AD.

Is there a list/word document of all the green book trigger points put together in just one place? Sort of a high yield review sheet?

Here you are. . .High yield key points.

Attachments

• highly_tested_board_topics.pdf
    403.4 KB · Views: 379
  • Medical_Students_Amnesia.pdf
    525.8 KB · Views: 295
  • USMLE_COMLEX_Most_Common.pdf
    54.5 KB · Views: 352