2012-2013 University of New Mexico Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my acceptance!!!!! I was number 16... they are moving really quickly! I wish you all best of luck and truly hope to see you in class this July!!!!!!!! :luck: 😀

Accepted to UNM SOM class of 2017 :soexcited: :highfive:

Wow im almost there...
 
Got accepted also 😀. Still feels kinda unreal, I don't think it will really sink in until that first day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh my God!! Yesss to all who got off the waitlist already! Congrats! 😀😀 I guess I'll see you all in July! UNM is awesome!! 😀

Not gonna lie, I want all of you in here to get in! SDN has really made the entire application cycle less stressful for me! And you all are part of it!! So thank you!! 😀

To those who are still waiting, hang in there!!! I'm gonna pray for you guys tonight!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We did! Now to do all of the paper work. Cheech did your portal open up to pay yet?


MD class of 2017!!
 
Have you guys done anything for financial aid yet? ( promisary notes etc)?


MD class of 2017!!
 
Hey guys. So a couple of our other incoming MS-I's are getting together on Monday evening. Thought I would let you all know if you are interested!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They're up to #26 on the waitlist, I wonder if it will move any further this week. I'd hate to be #27, sitting on pins and needles all week!
 
They're up to #26 on the waitlist, I wonder if it will move any further this week. I'd hate to be #27, sitting on pins and needles all week!

Wow thats intense.. A lot of movement this year. I agree, would hate to be so close but not in.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.