2012 COMLEX Level II Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mabinante

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I looked for a thread like this and didn't find one. I thought we could use this to give each other advice.

Please post your Qbank averages, practice exam scores and your score on the real deal.

Members don't see this ad.

Took COMSAE C yesterday and didn't do as well as I would have hoped. Anyone else taken it? Think it will be representative of COMLEX? Any other COMSAEs that may be more representative?

I've been hearing that the COMLEX II is extremely difficult now? No one knows what material is good anymore, or how to score high? Been hearing about a lot of people who scored over 500 on COMLEX I barely passing it this time. Using COMBANK and COMQUEST as well as Step Up To Step 2 and Secrets , pretty worried. Not to mention people dropping over 150 pts from their COMSAE with the real COMLEX.

Last edited:
Took COMSAE C yesterday and didn't do as well as I would have hoped. Anyone else taken it? Think it will be representative of COMLEX? Any other COMSAEs that may be more representative?

How did you take COMSAE C? There is only form A and B for phase 2 available on the NBOME site.

I took form A this morning and scored better (632) than I thought based on how I felt during it. I've been using UW (~70%), MTB, COMQUEST (75%), Step 2 Secrets and Savarese. I take USLME step 2 on Monday and COMLEX CE on Wednesday. I'll update how it went after I'm done.

Members don't see this ad :)
My school purchased a Form C for us from NBOME. . . I just checked and see that it isn't available on their site. . maybe you could contact them? It would be just like NBOME to make a test available to some and not to others :)

I heard that they rescored the COMLEX recently. . .maybe that is why the drop in scores? Anyone else heard anything like that?

My school purchased a Form C for us from NBOME. . . I just checked and see that it isn't available on their site. . maybe you could contact them? It would be just like NBOME to make a test available to some and not to others :)

I heard that they rescored the COMLEX recently. . .maybe that is why the drop in scores? Anyone else heard anything like that?

Oh yea that would make sense. Just like form C with Phase 1. I take it Wednesday so I'm not taking anymore COMSAEs. I was just curious about Form C.

I haven't heard much except that my percentile rank dropped for Level 1.

I'm sure we all have heard stories from previous test takers of getting asked child car seat regulations on COMLEX. I was looking up the regulations and they changed April 2011 when the AAP and NHTSA released new regulations simplifying it. So I wonder if/when we get questions on car seat stuff, if they will be based on the old ones or the new ones. I've always heard it takes a 2-3 years before new information shows up on boards. If they are based on the old regs, I wonder if this is a legitimate challengeable topic in the comments section as long as you use sources to back it up.

How did you take COMSAE C? There is only form A and B for phase 2 available on the NBOME site.

I took form A this morning and scored better (632) than I thought based on how I felt during it. I've been using UW (~70%), MTB, COMQUEST (75%), Step 2 Secrets and Savarese. I take USLME step 2 on Monday and COMLEX CE on Wednesday. I'll update how it went after I'm done.

Please do! Freaking out a bit and would like to know how it went...considering postponing.

My Plan:

Just started COMBANK
Read MTB + MTB3 (Peds, Ob/Gyn, Surgery)
USMLE 2 Secrets
COMQUEST at the end

Im planning on taking the COMLEX Mid August..am on my last rotation

What do you guys think? I have all the other resources Uworld, Kaplan Qbank, SUTM and SUTS2? Should I use other resources? I didn't do well on Comlex I passed on 2nd attempt.

Goal is to PASS on 1st Attempt and I have 7-8 weeks left (in which only 2 weeks full studying time).

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated guys. Thanks in advance.

I would focus on UWORLD right now to learn the material, can switch to combank and comquest later to figure out the way they ask questions. But, I would first focus on getting the material down well and think UW would do a better job than any other source.

Echoing previous poster, seriously do UWorld before combank/comquest. Focus right now on learning the material since you still have several months in front of you.

I would focus on UWORLD right now to learn the material, can switch to combank and comquest later to figure out the way they ask questions. But, I would first focus on getting the material down well and think UW would do a better job than any other source.

Thanks for the suggestions.

But I have 7 weeks left plus I'm doing my last rotation, in the end I will only have 2.5 dedicated studying time. Do you still think I should do UWORLD? Thanks again.

Thanks for the suggestions.

But I have 7 weeks left plus I'm doing my last rotation, in the end I will only have 2.5 dedicated studying time. Do you still think I should do UWORLD? Thanks again.

Yes. If you do UWorld blocks/review and as much reading as you can during your rotation, you should be able to ramp it up once you have your 2.5weeks out and do well. It seems like you have plenty of time, just make sure you're doing questions and reading. Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Pick one book (I am using First Aid for Step 2) and read it twice, taking notes each time! Make flashcards for the topics you struggle with. Too many different resources can be distracting and unhelpful.

Yes. If you do UWorld blocks/review and as much reading as you can during your rotation, you should be able to ramp it up once you have your 2.5weeks out and do well. It seems like you have plenty of time, just make sure you're doing questions and reading. Best of luck!

Check your messages please thanks

I'm sure most people have heard about the awesomeness of taking level 2 CE today. If not, well pretty much everyone nationwide had the test time out on them after the morning 4 blocks. For me it occurred halfway through block 5. I noticed I only had 10 minutes left on the timer (even though I should have had more than 3.5 hours since I just started the afternoon blocks). Once the timer ran out, it said my time was up and the screen went to the Prometric screen. I talked to the lady at the site and her computer showed I was completed with the test. She called tech support and was on the phone for 30 minutes before finding out that there was a problem with the test affecting everyone taking it today. They aren't sure when the problem will be fixed but should be fine by tomorrow. For those taking it today, we get the opportunity to reschedule the exam which means we will probably have to start from the beginning and take the whole thing. Luckily I was in block 5. I had friends who were in block 8 when it timed out. What an awesome experience.

As far as the test, it looks like they've changed the interface somewhat. There's a new strikeout/highlight feature I don't remember last year. Basically you highlight the text with the cursor and then click a dedicated button to either highlight or strikeout the text. It's very annoying.

The test was full of more "WTF" moments. You have the ability to comment on each question and I felt like commenting on at least 1/3 of them but I didn't. Peds and ob weren't too bad. Had quite a bit of urology. Also make sure you know ankle OMM well, specifically the motion of the talus and subtalar joints and tibia for supination and pronation.

Dude that sucks!! I would be furious, complete waste of a day. Sorry to hear that.

In any event, thanks for the insight

The test was full of more "WTF" moments. You have the ability to comment on each question and I felt like commenting on at least 1/3 of them but I didn't. Peds and ob weren't too bad. Had quite a bit of urology. Also make sure you know ankle OMM well, specifically the motion of the talus and subtalar joints and tibia for supination and pronation.

I was there today as well, along with a ton of people from my class. I was the last person to get checked in, so started late, and took the full lunch break because I wasn't hurting for time. I went back in, and... hey, my computer was turned off! It'd timed me out while I was gone, and I never got to start the afternoon block.

I know one guy who blazed through the whole exam before it kicked him out. Everybody else I knew got locked out and didn't finish.

Bleeker's comments above are a good description of the exam, at least as far as I got. Lots of lower extremity OMM. At least 2 nitpick-y nutrition questions that were just ridiculous. (Pure memorization.) Overall felt much easier than Level 1. Most questions were "you know it or you don't." Not many that required a lot of thought.

Not sure how the rescheduling will work yet. I'm sure there are quite a few of us trying to do that; the Prometric help line was busy most of the afternoon when I tried to call.

Gotta love paying >$500 for a licensing exam and then have this happen. It's been a crummy day.

Wow, that's awful!! This happened to everyone across the country today. Same thing happened to 3 of my classmates. I'm taking it Friday and praying this doesn't happen again. Good luck with rescheduling and all.

Wow, that's awful!! This happened to everyone across the country today. Same thing happened to 3 of my classmates. I'm taking it Friday and praying this doesn't happen again. Good luck with rescheduling and all.

They're claiming they found the error--the exam was coded as a half-day exam rather than a full-day exam--and have fixed it, so hopefully you won't have any issues on Friday.

Sounds like they're giving everyone the option of taking the remaining half of the exam within the next 30 days, or retaking the full exam if you'd rather do that. Better than nothing, I suppose. But, these were just "preferences" or some such thing given to me by the operator, who said I would be called by some kind of Prometric Scheduling Action Force Strike Team or some such thing within the next 2 business days. We'll see what they say if/when they finally call me to reschedule.

They're claiming they found the error--the exam was coded as a half-day exam rather than a full-day exam--and have fixed it, so hopefully you won't have any issues on Friday.

Sounds like they're giving everyone the option of taking the remaining half of the exam within the next 30 days, or retaking the full exam if you'd rather do that. Better than nothing, I suppose. But, these were just "preferences" or some such thing given to me by the operator, who said I would be called by some kind of Prometric Scheduling Action Force Strike Team or some such thing within the next 2 business days. We'll see what they say if/when they finally call me to reschedule.

That would be amazing if you could take the rest of the exam within the next thirty days. I would pick that hands down..the unfortunate thing is finding open spots is difficult unless they somehow open up testing centers to accommodate us...I can't believe that happened. I was about to pass out when I saw the screen go to prometric starting the second half of the day. Oh well it is what it is I hope nobody else has to experience this. Its hard when you mentally prepare yourself to charge through questions then all of a sudden everything stops :(.

Hey Bacchus? Who's the girl in your avatar? She's cuteee

Btw this situation with comlex crashing totally sucks

Wooow, terrible. Taking it soon too. Trying not to freak.

How did you folks that took it think the COMSAE A or B looked compared to the test (well, as far as you got anyways)?

For those that took the test recently:

What percentage of your exam was OMM? Trying to triage for my exam tomorrow.

Can I get away with just knowing the gimmie stuff in Savarese?

I thought it was pretty similar to COMSAE A in regards to "WTF-ness" of the questions. Didn't seem to be more than 15-20% OMM from what I remember. The OMM wasn't too bad though. I took the USMLE two days before the COMLEX so my brain wasn't functioning as well as I would've liked. If given the option, I want to retake the entire test.

For those that took the test recently:

What percentage of your exam was OMM? Trying to triage for my exam tomorrow.

Can I get away with just knowing the gimmie stuff in Savarese?

Define "gimmie". I had some questions that weren't necessarily high yield in Savarese. If you skimmed through the book hitting the most important things, you probably would've missed a couple questions.

That would be amazing if you could take the rest of the exam within the next thirty days. I would pick that hands down..the unfortunate thing is finding open spots is difficult unless they somehow open up testing centers to accommodate us...I can't believe that happened. I was about to pass out when I saw the screen go to prometric starting the second half of the day. Oh well it is what it is I hope nobody else has to experience this. Its hard when you mentally prepare yourself to charge through questions then all of a sudden everything stops :(.

A few of my classmates have called prometric and it sounds like they are mass calling a bunch of people to get their choice of options. Then they will give us a decision early next week. Hopefully it's not a majority rules type of decision. We should each get to choose the route since they screwed us over. Also they were told there were going to be more dates opened for us.

A few of my classmates have called prometric and it sounds like they are mass calling a bunch of people to get their choice of options. Then they will give us a decision early next week. Hopefully it's not a majority rules type of decision. We should each get to choose the route since they screwed us over. Also they were told there were going to be more dates opened for us.

People I know that took it have been told that they do have a choice. Hopefully it will stay that way. What a disaster!

I thought it was pretty similar to COMSAE A in regards to "WTF-ness" of the questions. Didn't seem to be more than 15-20% OMM from what I remember. The OMM wasn't too bad though. I took the USMLE two days before the COMLEX so my brain wasn't functioning as well as I would've liked. If given the option, I want to retake the entire test.

Just finished it about 3 hours ago. Totally agree. There were a ton of WTF questions. Some crazy medical legal questions. Standard OMM questions and then some really vague (at least I thought) questions.

I studied mainly for USMLE (which I took 2 days ago) and I think it really hurt me on this one. USMLE questions are longer, however, it is easier to rule out other wrong answers with all the information they give you.

In the COMLEX a lot of the questions were maybe 3 or 4 lines and then they ask you what is the most likely diagnosis. So if you don't know exactly what diagnosis will most likely cause those specific 3-4 signs/symptoms you are screwed. You either know it or you don't.

Sample:

You get a 45 year old lady who walks in with a palpable pelvic mass. What's the most likely diagnosis?....

In general I felt like commenting on a lot of the questions but didn't even bother. For once the OMM questions were more straight forward then the medicine questions. I felt 10X better walking out of the USMLE then I did the COMLEX today. So my advice is do some more COMBANK questions if you really need the score on this one...

Just finished it about 3 hours ago. Totally agree. There were a ton of WTF questions. Some crazy medical legal questions. Standard OMM questions and then some really vague (at least I thought) questions.

I studied mainly for USMLE (which I took 2 days ago) and I think it really hurt me on this one. USMLE questions are longer, however, it is easier to rule out other wrong answers with all the information they give you.

In the COMLEX a lot of the questions were maybe 3 or 4 lines and then they ask you what is the most likely diagnosis. So if you don't know exactly what diagnosis will most likely cause those specific 3-4 signs/symptoms you are screwed. You either know it or you don't.

Sample:

You get a 45 year old lady who walks in with a palpable pelvic mass. What's the most likely diagnosis?....

In general I felt like commenting on a lot of the questions but didn't even bother. For once the OMM questions were more straight forward then the medicine questions. I felt 10X better walking out of the USMLE then I did the COMLEX today. So my advice is do some more COMBANK questions if you really need the score on this one...

Couldn't agree more. I wanted to comment on so many of them by saying "If choice X isn't the right answer, here is why all the other choices are wrong". Another thing that pisses me off is we aren't supposed to be tested on dosing but I had two questions dealing with dosing of certain meds. USMLE won't test us and I thought COMLEX wouldn't but I guess that was an incorrect assumption. Or you get some weird ass medical term most people have never heard of in a description of a patient. Like "asthenic" which apparently means "a slender, lightly muscled physique". Good thing you didn't need to know that term to figure out the answer.

Also agree on taking the USMLE so close to the COMLEX and thinking it hurt you. I took USMLE Monday and my brain was in a fog during the COMLEX. One day in between the two is just not enough.

Sample:

agree 100% took it this week and it was WTF!!!!!! I took one of the comsae's and scored 600ish last week and didn't think the real thing was anywhere close.

I felt way better on USMLE as well, and I had a ton of ultrasound, CT scans, X rays and an MRI where I basically had a patient in pain with a scan and asked for most likely diagnosis WTF

USMLE questions were long stems with like actual information you might get from a patient in the hospital like pertinent clinical findings and labs and then determine best action vs COMLEX random person in pain what is the side effect of the 3rd line drug that you might have given this person?????

anyway hope i passed

Took the exam yesterday. I agree with what the last few people have said. Pretty vague. Unlike uworld and usmle questions they don't even give you vitals or PE info and just give a couple of signs that you either know or you don't. I take tests fast so I probably left them about 20 comments on questions that were terrible. I did feel like most questions could be narrowed down to 2 answer choices though that could even be feasible.

I can confirm the new highlighting and strikeout feature. It is awful. Threw off my rhythm for sure. The comat nor the Comsae have the new format. I think the 50 question practice exam on their site though does have the new feature. Terrible.

Question subjects that appeared >3 times on my exam:
Ppv
Cranial bone dysfunction (I think most of them were temporal bone dysfunction, or I hope at least)
Muscle energy tx setup
Dx scoliosis if segment was sidebent r/l rotated r/l
Parasymp/viscerosomatic levels (tons on this, easy)
Trauma questions (seemed like I got a lot of ED questions esp bladder/urethral trauma)
Dermatomes/innervstions -ex tingling in thumb and index finger what nerve root is likely to have dysfx

I am sure there were a few more but I am drawing a blank now. I felt like most questions I either knew or didn't. If I didn't know it I could get it down to 2-3 plausible answers and then guess. Definitely a more difficult test than I was expecting. I am not a gunner/genius like all of you. I am just hoping to pass.

My stats for those of you in my same predicament: (and they aren't good so you'll know I'm being truthful)
Level 1: 430
Comsae c two weeks ago before studying:299 (I crapped my pants when I got the score)
Comsae a one week ago: 345
Consae b one day before rest: 379
1500 q avg on uworld: 52%
500 q avg on com bank: 58%
Read through first aid once - read the high yield 10 pages at the back which probably got me 10 points on test day, highly recommend skimming that right before the exam
Read key points in saverese once: sacrum, innominate, segment dx, parasym/viscerosomatic levels, chapmans

I really don't know how to feel about the exam. I guess I'll find out in 4-6 weeks? Is that how long its taking?

I hope more of you will post detailed info like this to help out future test takers. Thanks! Typed on my tablet....sorry for any typos. I'm vacationing now in a cabin.....I really don't care to go edit the errors.

I took Step II yesterday. It was the usual hot mess.

Overall, I felt less angry/upset/depressed at the end, but I believe that is because I have taken Step 1 and knew how vague the questions would be this time. I'd believe it if I failed, and I'd believe it if I did well...so arbitrary.

Content was hit or miss. 20% really, really easy. 20% wtf. 60% narrow it down to two choices and make an educated guess. Picture quality was mildly improved from Step 1, but not by much. The EKGs I had were much better (i.e. 12 leads instead of 2 inches of a rhythm strip).

My exam seemed very heavy in OBGYN, weird Peds, Psych, Epi, neuroanatomy and very peculiar OMM (like weird cranial I wouldn't even know where to look up to check my guesses). Overall, I felt a little better about this test compared to last year, but that is mainly because my Step 1 was full of urology and vascular anatomy, two things I loathe. I have to stress, though, only a little bit better.

I took Comase B and C. I felt like B was a little more random than C. I didn't feel like either test represented my Comlex very well. I scored an unrealistic 709 on B and a slightly more realistic 614 on C (with OMM as my lowest bar, hah). I'm not a psycho gunner or anything, but I'll be interested to see if my real score is even vaguely represented by the Comsaes.

The new strikeout/highlight feature is insanely annoying. I didn't use it at all.

I do think I prepared as well as I could this year. Last year I pretty much blew it off. On average, I studied about 6 hours/day for 4 weeks (this was broken up by required school things and mental health breaks). My system:
1. Finish the entire Combank and read all answers (1920 questions) while compiling a study guide of useful info.
2. Split up systems-based, high-yield study guides with my study partner (covering all IM topics)
3. Edit the partner's guides and add in info (as she did with mine, we each used some resources unique to us but got the benefit of all)
4. Rounds of studying through the various guides up until test day (went through the systems guides about three times each and the massive Combank based guide about five times total)
5. Supplemented with Step Up to Step 2 (Peds, OBGYN, Epi), Savarese and MKSAP (I personally find questions more useful than anything else)
6. Day before, made a quick hit 8.5"x11" sheet with toxicities and antidotes, formulas, etc, and then watched movies the rest of the day

The test took me about 4.5 hours, but I never take the breaks and also test fast. I either know it or I don't. I felt like my study plan was broad based enough that I at least had a mild clue about all the questions. There were only a few where I didn't know the answer even though it was in the material I compiled (nerve roots come to mind). Most of the ones I didn't know were not in any material I have ever seen, so it made no difference.

Best of luck to everyone this summer. It sucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
was one of the people that took the exam on the 27th when they accidentally "coded it for a half day" exam, and one of the people that ended up finishing it. don't remember too much about it, outside of feeling more rushed than normal but managed to squeeze in under the 4 hour half-way point which ended up really being the end point. there were a handful of 'comlex' type questions which i left a note for advising them that their question was outside the scope of what our knowledge was expected to be, and the OMM was nothing you won't be able to handle with a night or two with savarese ahead of the exam. One or two random chapman's points that I missed but I really didn't feel like committing all of them to memory as I was more interested in learning real medicine for the USMLE.

it wasn't as horrible of an experience as i've heard some people describe it ("Pt has a rash. what is it?" question stems weren't that vague, but were still lacking info that would help guide you towards a right diagnosis after narrowing it down to 2 or 3. Judgment calls. So wouldn't be surprised if I did well vs did poorly. More frustrating were the questions where there were multiple correct answers. I'm not talking about "next best step" type questions, I'm talking about two answer choices were clearly correct (also wrote it in the comment section.)

All in all, just glad it's over with. Finished up with USMLE's Step 2 two days later on Friday. +NBOME called me yesterday to advise that I had two options to take. Redo the entire test, or sit on my score of the test I've already taken. Somewhere in there I was hoping for secret option c where I can wait for my scores to come out then decide whether or not I want to retake it. (402 or above? I'll take that.) I'm not sure how I feel about it because the second I noticed that the timer didn't reset for the second half of the exam, I didn't really take time to notice if the questions were ridiculous or not...I was just answering stuff to try and make it in time. I feel like I reasoned out things to the best of my ability, but know that it can easily go wrong given the testing situation. I'm probably not going to retake it because I don't want to deal with the hassle of rescheduling the exam, my fourth year elective/audition rotations start in two days, and I want to say I passed. Just curious how the curve will work if there's only like 10-20 people that really finished the exam. Pretty sure we're not all taking the same exam anyways, but people have implied otherwise, and would be a brutal,odd curve with a n=20.

I read SU2M throughout the year, ran thru Uworld 1x alongside each clerkship (59% avg), did DIT + SU2S2 in the middle of my last rotation. UWorld again (77% avg). The last week I think I did 80%ish of COMQUEST.

Took the NBOME my school administered 4 weeks out. Took two NBME's and the UWSA (like 3 months, 2 months and 3 weeks out.) Didn't felt like it would be productive to do it towards the end because I would have rather been doing UW questions or reading and actually learning a new thing or two.

was one of the people that took the exam on the 27th when they accidentally "coded it for a half day" exam, and one of the people that ended up finishing it. don't remember too much about it, outside of feeling more rushed than normal but managed to squeeze in under the 4 hour half-way point which ended up really being the end point. there were a handful of 'comlex' type questions which i left a note for advising them that their question was outside the scope of what our knowledge was expected to be, and the OMM was nothing you won't be able to handle with a night or two with savarese ahead of the exam. One or two random chapman's points that I missed but I really didn't feel like committing all of them to memory as I was more interested in learning real medicine for the USMLE.

it wasn't as horrible of an experience as i've heard some people describe it ("Pt has a rash. what is it?" question stems weren't that vague, but were still lacking info that would help guide you towards a right diagnosis after narrowing it down to 2 or 3. Judgment calls. So wouldn't be surprised if I did well vs did poorly. More frustrating were the questions where there were multiple correct answers. I'm not talking about "next best step" type questions, I'm talking about two answer choices were clearly correct (also wrote it in the comment section.)

All in all, just glad it's over with. Finished up with USMLE's Step 2 two days later on Friday. +NBOME called me yesterday to advise that I had two options to take. Redo the entire test, or sit on my score of the test I've already taken. Somewhere in there I was hoping for secret option c where I can wait for my scores to come out then decide whether or not I want to retake it. (402 or above? I'll take that.) I'm not sure how I feel about it because the second I noticed that the timer didn't reset for the second half of the exam, I didn't really take time to notice if the questions were ridiculous or not...I was just answering stuff to try and make it in time. I feel like I reasoned out things to the best of my ability, but know that it can easily go wrong given the testing situation. I'm probably not going to retake it because I don't want to deal with the hassle of rescheduling the exam, my fourth year elective/audition rotations start in two days, and I want to say I passed. Just curious how the curve will work if there's only like 10-20 people that really finished the exam. Pretty sure we're not all taking the same exam anyways, but people have implied otherwise, and would be a brutal,odd curve with a n=20.

I read SU2M throughout the year, ran thru Uworld 1x alongside each clerkship (59% avg), did DIT + SU2S2 in the middle of my last rotation. UWorld again (77% avg). The last week I think I did 80%ish of COMQUEST.

Took the NBOME my school administered 4 weeks out. Took two NBME's and the UWSA (like 3 months, 2 months and 3 weeks out.) Didn't felt like it would be productive to do it towards the end because I would have rather been doing UW questions or reading and actually learning a new thing or two.

Just my 2 cents: in a test like COMLEX, you might have actually done better with being a little rushed and therefore not having time to think about the choices too much. :p

I'm running out of excuses for putting off my OMM review...my exam is on thursday and I'm having a hard time making myself care..

Good luck Bacchus, if nothing else it will be nice to have behind you!

Took it on Tuesday.

All around like 50% fair, which I'm hearing is good. I had lots of ID like antibiotics, Menigitis, TB and stuff.
Lots of boobs and tubes.
So much preventative care and ethics that I had no clue on
OMM was mostly cranial and setting up Muslce Energy, low yield on Chapmans points, but was easier than last year. PRetty balanced on other stuff, got some UE, LE, Sacrum, oh and a good deal of ribs.
Peds was high yield.
All in all, it sucked, but didn't suck as bad as most people say.

Edit: Oh previous stats.
COMSAE C 638, COMLEX last year 570ish
USWA 240ish, NBME 2 252, USMLE 1 252, USMLE 2 =TBD

Bracing myself for this thing tomorrow. I'll try not to let the eponyms and other nonsense get me down. Visualizing anything >600 :xf:

Good luck! I wish I could get a 600 but would be happy with a 500!

In my last minute, random review session I stumbled on this website for car seat recommendations because I've heard rumors floating around that they are testing on this..even thought it's not exactly something we would come across in our rotation/clinical curriculums :rolleyes:

http://www.safercar.gov/parents/RightSeat.htm

Kind of basic, but it seems like a good general guideline to follow.

the problem with those questions is do you answer them with the current guidelines or not. It makes it almost impossible to choose. I personally love those questions because I have two small children and know the guidelines, but knowing how the comlex is the current recommendations probably aren't even the correct answer.

the problem with those questions is do you answer them with the current guidelines or not. It makes it almost impossible to choose. I personally love those questions because I have two small children and know the guidelines, but knowing how the comlex is the current recommendations probably aren't even the correct answer.

Gotta love the old tests that aren't used anymore and obscure words/eponyms that plague the comlex. I'll report back tomorrow!