2012 results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentL

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who took nbde un January get their results yet ?,

Members don't see this ad.

Nope! I took mine at the end of January but the website said that they would not start processing scores until Feb 13 and that there would be a delay due to the volume.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! That's a long time, but I pray that it comes out great in all of our favor!!!! Staying positive!

Wow! That's a long time, but I pray that it comes out great in all of our favor!!!! Staying positive!
Yea.......thats true........good luck for all of you and do shar your experience and score report overview once you all receive it........:luck:

Hey
Did any 2012 exam takers get their results? Anybody at all? Its been almost 2 months now!!:annoyed::wtf::mad:
I just checked the mail and mine weren't in there yet!! I took mine at the end of January so mine may come in later than anyone else who took it earlier.

I took my exam Jan. 10th....still nothing. Last I heard, our dean of academic affairs emailed us saying that as he understood it, scores would be mailed out this week.

That being said, a friend of mine called and they said they hope to start grading in the next two weeks (this was last week)....so who really knows...:confused:

I have tried to see the schedule in JCNDE site but I can't find it. So have they mailed all the results uptil now or is it January test takers?
Update: I called them today. They said that results have been mailed at the beginning of the week.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
This is so exciting! All positive news so far and I am so proud of everyone! Can't wait to get my scores! I feel good! I keep praying!

Finally can breathe now...got my results today. Hope everyone gets a positive results who are waiting for it . Be positive and God will lead the way for us.

Got a few requests for it, here it is. Very plain...

Attachments

• score report.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 666
Passed! Took my exam January 19th, got results March 2nd. So excited :soexcited:

Congratulations,all whoever passed exam...please post some feedback about exam and experinces that will be helpful to do good with this new pattern....I am appearing exam very soon......have fun and celebrate:)

Hey ..congrats who cleared ..can u plz tell us ..is all ques are of pattern or they have little bit of matching type,2-3rght ans type,rest of single rght ans type?......
Plz help ...

Its basically The same. single right answer, 400 questions in 2parts. The only difference so far is the scoring pattern.
I took my test on the 4th of January and got my result yesterday. No numeric score it just says Status-Pass.
I only studied with Dental decks and Wkipedia only and revised as many relaese ASDA test questions as i can find.

Goodluck!!!

Its basically The same. single right answer, 400 questions in 2parts. The only difference so far is the scoring pattern.
I took my test on the 4th of January and got my result yesterday. No numeric score it just says Status-Pass.
I only studied with Dental decks and Wkipedia only and revised as many relaese ASDA test questions as i can find.

Goodluck!!!

thanks and congrats

Thanks ionomer a lot .....so u didn't got any matchg ques in ur paper ...or ques having options more than 1... Bcz in nbde booklet they have given suchques.....as a part of new pattern...so iwas worried.....And can u plz tell me frm where shd I download Asda papers....I have decks of2006-2007..shd I get new version too...
Waiting for ur reply ..

Thanks ionomer a lot .....so u didn't got any matchg ques in ur paper ...or ques having options more than 1... Bcz in nbde booklet they have given suchques.....as a part of new pattern...so iwas worried.....And can u plz tell me frm where shd I download Asda papers....I have decks of2006-2007..shd I get new version too...
Waiting for ur reply ..

In the test, there's nothing like matching questions(atleast in the test i took) and as i have, said it is straight forward a,b,c,d,or e answer type you choose the best option.

I bought the 2011/2012 dental decks and i have the 2006/2007(soft copy on my laptop) dental decks and regretted wasting my money because they were basically the same thing (personally). so the choice is yours if you want to buy the newer dental decks (i can sell mine to u at a very cheap price) :) .

I can give to you for free all the ASDA papers(soft copy) that i have, they were really helpful because i saw a lot of these questions, repeated in the actual test

Good luck!!!!

In the test, there's nothing like matching questions(atleast in the test i took) and as i have, said it is straight forward a,b,c,d,or e answer type you choose the best option.

I bought the 2011/2012 dental decks and i have the 2006/2007(soft copy on my laptop) dental decks and regretted wasting my money because they were basically the same thing (personally). so the choice is yours if you want to buy the newer dental decks (i can sell mine to u at a very cheap price) :) .

I can give to you for free all the ASDA papers(soft copy) that i have, they were really helpful because i saw a lot of these questions, repeated in the actual test

Good luck!!!!
please can you mail ASDA papers to me.e-mail address is [email protected].

hey sedation,

congrats.all d very best..i just bought dental decks book..i was wonderin if its possible for u to send me ASDA question papers?..my email id:[email protected] would be very helpful...

thank u

hey sedation,

congrats.all d very best..i just bought dental decks book..i was wonderin if its possible for u to send me ASDA question papers?..my email id:[email protected] would be very helpful...

thank u
even i dont have right now.i also requested from somebody from this thread.if i will get anything i will let u know.