NBDE Part 2 Results - How Long?

Started by me.123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

me.123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
For those who have taken the NBDE Part 2 recently, how long did it take to receive your results?
Thank you!
 
Hi everyone!
For those who have taken the NBDE Part 2 recently, how long did it take to receive your results?
Thank you!
Hi there! I hope you passed! can you please share more about your experience?
I am taking the NDBE part 2 on April 12,13. Please give me some advice on what to study in the last week of preparation. Thanks!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there! I hope you passed! can you please share more about your experience?
I am taking the NDBE part 2 on April 12,13. Please give me some advice on what to study in the last week of preparation. Thanks!!
Hey! I’m actually taking it in May for the first time. I was wondering about how long it takes to receive results because I’m supposed to start an AEGD July 1.