2012 results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentL

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who took nbde un January get their results yet ?,

Members don't see this ad.

Hey tooth12,,,,
I thnks decks are sufficient ...rather than gng n detail f things like nerve courses etc ......Asda papers. R imp .do it ....
I did decks anatomy ...bio lipin cot ....rest from kaplans note s .....I had kaplans dent essential too so I did pano frm it final 1 ...bcz they has charts n it f disease ....rest few stuf f from buk too ..which I found easy over here .. So decks r gud ..just do them properly ..clinical cases were easy ...
Don't worry ..just revise again and again ...u wii do gud for sure ...all the best
MSG me if u have any problem ...

thanks simsim kaur
do u have i-n series of asda ?which all papers you did ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I thnk ...I- m s sufficient ..if u dnt have time ...if there s plentiful time ..do all ....bcz the ques r ans and ans r ques n xam from previous papers what I felt ...

hey Sim
i gave on 10 may i guess i have given my vancouver add as i am on vacation so got delayed i guess. i called ada they said they mailed out scres on 6 june for ppl who took exams by may 23 so i guess i will receive soon.

hey Sim
i gave on 10 may i guess i have given my vancouver add as i am on vacation so got delayed i guess. i called ada they said they mailed out scres on 6 june for ppl who took exams by may 23 so i guess i will receive soon.

Nice...u wll get soon ...r u frm India? How was ur xam...they dnt email u the result...

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my result.....Passed:love: thanks Allah and thanks my MOM who prayed for me..........Wish u best of Luck everyone......

Got my results finally. Its a PASS. i gave exam on 17th may

Congratulation!!! how many months did you study for your part I?? Wich materials did you use to study?? If you have Asda papers Could you share with me please. I started studying today. Thanks and congratulation again

Congratulation!!! how many months did you study for your part I?? Wich materials did you use to study?? If you have Asda papers Could you share with me please. I started studying today. Thanks and congratulation again
Vagal, Thanks. I took long as i am working full time and started fresh.. may be 9-10 months. I did decks, kaplan, ASDA and few other theory books. I have ASDA in paper format that i borrowed from a friend. So if my friend does not want it back i may be able to post it to you. Not sure yet.

Vagal, Thanks. I took long as i am working full time and started fresh.. may be 9-10 months. I did decks, kaplan, ASDA and few other theory books. I have ASDA in paper format that i borrowed from a friend. So if my friend does not want it back i may be able to post it to you. Not sure yet.

I 'm working full time too and it's so crazy study and work, but I took the decision to study hard for 4 months and then take the test. Let see what happen ;)
Thank you so much for you answer y congratulations again

Hello.Can you please share how was your NBDE part 1 test ,what type questions do you have?,what books did you read ,can you please write me more details what autor books and name books? Thank you.
:confused:

Hey ..I did decks 2006 ---- Kaplan notes ----- Asda papers --- sme topics from kaplans dent essential buk ...I did biochem from lipin cot ......Ana from my course buks ....

how many correct answers are required for a pass....ppl who have passed already can you please throw some light on this ....I gave my xam on 20th june....i'm a bit tensed abt the results

hey dgal..

even i gave my exam on 22nd june and lookin forward for results...hope it turns out good.. just prayin!! :) how did u exam go?

i;m not sure....bcos im so confused about the results ...that is why i wanted to know how many correct ans are required for pass....eagarly waiting for someone's reply ...how did your xam go ??? how many correct ans are you expecting ?

i felt the exam was ok.. not as difficult as expected though... But still anxious.. let z c...
how did urs go? how many correct answers u expecting r right??

i;m not sure....bcos im so confused about the results ...that is why i wanted to know how many correct ans are required for pass....eagarly waiting for someone's reply ...how did your xam go ??? how many correct ans are you expecting ?

Hey dgal, all d very best for yr result

Can u share yr exam experience like the type of questions or any particular topic , how was anatomy and physio

Thanx

The exam was not too tough or too easy ... the level of the xam was like the ASDA papers.....dental decks is more than enough to answer all the questions..but you hav to go through occlution in kaplan ....i dint prepare well for biochem ....so i felt biochem questions very tough because i was not sure abt the ans at all ....dental anatomy was also good ...i my exam there were multiple question based on a single topic ....teslets were also good .....they were not that tough .....hopefully i have done enough to pass...fingers crossed ....

Last edited:
hey guys
Got my result last week ......I passed ...thanku GOD
Thanks simsim and vampire tooth for encouraging me through tough times ..
All the best to all those preparing for the exam !!!!!!

Hi shinesmile conrats......
i have my part1 on 8th august.....so dental decks and asda are enough for passing.....was the exam tough....do i need to go through all asda(1977-2005) or just the lastest ones(1999-2005).
Please help....

Hi shinesmile conrats......
i have my part1 on 8th august.....so dental decks and asda are enough for passing.....was the exam tough....do i need to go through all asda(1977-2005) or just the lastest ones(1999-2005).
Please help....

Hey... Thanks.. :)
The exam is not as tough as everyone says... so relax... I did decks 2006,kaplan notes,kaplan dentessitials and asda... I would suggest that u do all the papers from A-M.. thatz wat i did...
Good luck..:thumbup:

hi wats ur result ..i took the test in july ..i wanted to know whether majority of people r passing or not.. bcoz it seems that every body is passind and hence there will be lots of application fees

It has been a long time that nobody shared his/her 2012 part1 results and experiences. Guys, please share your experiences....... thank you......