2013-2014 Dermatology Interview Swap Thread

neverheel23

Dec 2, 2013
  1. Medical Student
    Let's be organized about these swaps and have them all in one place!

I'll go first:

U. Chicago

I have Jan. 10th scheduled and I would LOVE to swap it for Jan. 9th

I am in a very difficult couples match and I need to attend this interview...I am happy to compensate for the cost of any change in travel plans

Thanks!

About the Ads
    About the Ads

calga

Oct 9, 2013
    1. Medical Student
      Wake Forest: Currently scheduled for 1/11 and would love to move it to 1/25! Am willing to swap dates for another program if you need if possible and compensate you for travel changes.

DermGirl418

Dec 5, 2013
        Baylor College of medicine: I am scheduled for 1/16 and am hoping to switch to 2/6.

USC: I am scheduled for 1/15 and am hoping to switch to 1/11.

Thank you! And good luck with the rest of interview season! Happy holidays!

Update: usc swap complete

Last edited:

gigl777

May 13, 2011
        1. Medical Student
          Hello, I am desperate to switch with someone with a UPenn interview on 1/16 for the date I received (1/23). If anyone on 1/16 could possibly change to 1/23, I would be more than happy to change for any travel changes and forever indebted.

Derm87

Nov 27, 2013
          1. Medical Student
            Drexel: I have an interview on 1/16. It was the only date they offered me and I'm not even sure if they are interviewing on any other dates, but if so I would be interested in swapping.

About the Ads
            About the Ads

iloveskin

Dec 11, 2013
              University of Wisconsin

Have: 1/11
              Need: 1/7 or 1/14

If anyone could PLEASE help me out with this swap, I would be SO thankful! I really need this one to work out since I have an interview offer that only interviews on 1/11! I'm a pretty great baker and would be happy to send along your choice of favorite cookie! :)

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.