You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2013-2014 Dermatology Interview Swap Thread
Started by neverheel23
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Swap found, thanks!Let's be organized about these swaps and have them all in one place!
I'll go first:
U. Chicago
I have Jan. 10th scheduled and I would LOVE to swap it for Jan. 9th
I am in a very difficult couples match and I need to attend this interview...I am happy to compensate for the cost of any change in travel plans
Thanks!
Baylor College of Medicine
Have: 1/16
Need: 2/6
A long shot I know...but if anyone does not think they will attend their interview on 2/6 I would value the spot greatly...thank you
Have: 1/16
Need: 2/6
A long shot I know...but if anyone does not think they will attend their interview on 2/6 I would value the spot greatly...thank you
Loyola
1/16 and need to swap for 1/17
and/or
Stony Brook
1/16 and need to swap for 2/6
Please!!
1/16 and need to swap for 1/17
and/or
Stony Brook
1/16 and need to swap for 2/6
Please!!
Last edited:
Cleveland Clinic
Have: 1/28
Need: 1/16 OR 1/23
Swap Complete
Stony Brook
Have: 1/16
Need: 2/6
Thank you!!!!!
Have: 1/16
Need: 2/6
Thank you!!!!!
I have Jan 16th at Brown and need Jan25th. Thanks!
I have U of Chicago on 1/10 and need 1/9. Thank you!
Also I have Tulane on 1/10 and need 1/11. Thank you!
Also I have Tulane on 1/10 and need 1/11. Thank you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wake Forest
Have: 1/11
Want: 1/25
Thank you!!!
Have: 1/11
Want: 1/25
Thank you!!!
Have: Wake Forest 1/25
Need: Wake Forest 1/11
Please let me know if anyone still needs the Wake 1/25 date!
Need: Wake Forest 1/11
Please let me know if anyone still needs the Wake 1/25 date!
USC
Have: 1/15
Need: 1/11
Boston University
Have: 1/22
Need: 1/15
Please let me know if either of these swaps would work for you. Thanks!
Have: 1/15
Need: 1/11
Boston University
Have: 1/22
Need: 1/15
Please let me know if either of these swaps would work for you. Thanks!
Complete 😉I have Vermont on 1/9 and would love to swap for 1/23
Thanks!!!
Swap complete!Wake Forest
Have: 1/11
Want: 1/25
Thank you!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also have Mayo Clinic Rochester for 1/10 -- swap for any other date. In a tough couples match as well, thank.s
I have UT-SW on 1-9/1-10 and want 1-15/1-16; let me know, will cover travel expenses!
Bump
Really appreciate it if anyone can do the following swaps. Will cover expenses!
Have: Mayo 1/10/2014
Want: Mayo any other date
Have: UTSW 1/9-1/10/2014
Want: UTSW any other date
Thank you!!
Really appreciate it if anyone can do the following swaps. Will cover expenses!
Have: Mayo 1/10/2014
Want: Mayo any other date
Have: UTSW 1/9-1/10/2014
Want: UTSW any other date
Thank you!!
I would love to swap my 16th UCSD interview for the 30th! Are you still looking to swap? Thanks!UCSD: I have the 30th and would like the 16th. Anyone want to swap? Thanks!
Baylor College of Medicine (Houston)
Have: 1/16
Need: 2/6
I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
Have: 1/16
Need: 2/6
I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
Loyola:
Have: 1/16
Requesting: 1/17
Anyone wanna do their interview one day earlier?? 🙂
Have: 1/16
Requesting: 1/17
Anyone wanna do their interview one day earlier?? 🙂
ALBERT EINSTEIN: I have jan 16th, would like to switch to jan 9
BAYLOR: I have 16th, would like to switch to February 6.
BAYLOR: I have 16th, would like to switch to February 6.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have UTSW-Austin on January 10. Does anyone who has it on January 11 want to switch? Thanks!
I know this late but I would like to switch utsw Austin on January 11th for the 10th. Please let me know if you are still interested. I would really appreciate it. I would be willing To compensate for any travel changes! Thanks!
Last edited:
Anyone with USC ANY DAY besides the 11th want to switch to the 11th?? Please let me know, we can work out whatever deal you need!!
USC
Have: 1/15
Need: 1/11
Boston University
Have: 1/22
Need: 1/15
Please let me know if either of these swaps would work for you. Thanks!
I can swap you USC! I'll take the 15th! I have the 11th!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 11K