2013-2014 Dermatology Interview Swap Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have Cook County on Friday Jan 31st and was hoping to switch to either of the other two dates-- 1/17 or 1/24. Thanks!
 
UCSD (San Diego):
Have: 1/16
Need: 1/30

Or

Brown:
Have: 1/16
Need: 1/25

I would love to swap either with anyone and would totally appreciate it! Thanks!
 
UTSW Austin
Have:
1/11
Need: 1/10

USC
Have:
1/11
Need: 1/15

Would appreciate any swaps and will gladly compensate for travel and agony!! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SUNY Stony Brook

I also have 1/16, and need 2/6. If anyone can switch dates with me, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thank you!!!
 
NYU

I have 1/28 and I would be SO SO SO grateful if someone would swap with me for 1/27! I will compensate for any travel changes. please let me know ASAP! thanks!!
 
Baylor College of Medicine

Have: 1/16
Want: 2/6

Know this is a long shot but was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to switch. Thanks!
 
I know it's kind of late notice, but can anyone switch their U of Rochester 1/29 for my U of Rochester 1/24? I'll happily reimburse any costs from changing your travel arrangements!