2013 applicants- please post when gpa is verified!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Safe overestimation... It only begins to take that long when you start applying in August apparently. Just because of the sheer numbers of applicants at that time. That's what I've gathered anyway from previous SDN posts.

if you apply now as a 1st time applicant, i was told ~2-3 weeks

cool thanks...i gotta finish this personal statement ahh!

MINE JUST GOT VERIFIED.. WHOOOOO!!:thumbup::eek::cool::D

how long did it take?

Members don't see this ad.

e-submitted on June 5th.
transcript received on June 7th.
GPA verified on June 14th!

e-submitted on June 5th.
transcript received on June 7th.
GPA verified on June 14th!
Dang mine were received on the 8th. Maybe it'll be verified tomorrow for me :sleep:

EDIT: Just verified.. Muhahaha

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Transcript not even recieved yet! ugh!!!

what are you guys, camping outside the AADSAS center?!! :laugh::laugh:

its not a problem at all if they received my transcripts and i have NOT submitted my app yet right?

nice :) when did u e-submit / when was your transcript verified?

its not a problem at all if they received my transcripts and i have NOT submitted my app yet right?

yep that's fine - i sent my transcriptt before i e-submitted

for those who got their gpa verified, did you guys use semseter hours or units for the "credits"?

Last edited:
verified! but my letters haven't been received for some reason... sent through interfolio a longggg time ago!

does anyone know when the first batch is mailed out?

When you guys say your GPA is verified, do you mean that your grades and GPA have been calculated and shows up on the GPA calculation tab?

Members don't see this ad :)
Transcripts Sent out: 6/4
e-submitted: 6/6
GPA verified: 6/15

Transcripts Posted: 6/4 (re-applicant)
E-Submitted: 6/4
GPA Verified: 6/15

Not mailed, but anxiously awaiting that day!

jealous of everyone above me ;(

Just got my transcript recieved today and yet to esubmit.. I'm so sloww :(:(:(:(

what are the odds on being in the first batch then if a bunch of us got our gpa's verified today?

Okay since you are great at predicting odds, what are the odds of being in the first batch if you get your GPA verified in one week?

okay since you are great at predicting odds, what are the odds of being in the first batch if you get your gpa verified in one week?
1:99

aw man! odds of being in the second batch?

I'll be a re-applicant and had all of my transcripts sent in for academic update last cycle. I won't need to send in any additional transcripts. Shouldn't verifying my scores be a quick process? :|

Probably on June 25th

If your application was complete and you were just waiting on GPA verification - wouldn't all applications with GPAs verified before the first round sendoff be sent within the first round? Or is there some other waiting period?

For those of you that have asked.

Last year AADSAS sent out applications the last Friday of June. With those who had everything verified by that Wednesday and some from Thursday also went out.

Last year AADSAS sent out applications the last Friday of June. With those who had everything verified by that Wednesday and some from Thursday also went out.

That sounds right. The mail date was Monday 6/27, but I believe they put the batch up for download that Friday before (6/24). But they also opened 3 days later this year. So who knows. For schools who want to log on to the AADSAS portal (versus downloading the new database file for their client), I wonder how early they can see apps. I recall Case sending emails to applicants before the mail date, like they at least had access to contact info for those who had designated them. They're one of the early-interviewing schools.

Has anyone had their official DAT scores updated/verified? I know that itsays that it will take till the 23rd, but i was curious if anyone has theirs verified.I took the DAT June 9th. Everything is verified for me other than my DAT. Whatdo you think?

Has anyone had their official DAT scores updated/verified? I know that itsays that it will take till the 23rd, but i was curious if anyone has theirs verified.I took the DAT June 9th. Everything is verified for me other than my DAT. Whatdo you think?

I took my DAT June 4th and still no update. I spoke with someone from ADA and they said AADSAS does not update the DAT scores until Wednesdays of each week. So, I guess we'll see if he was right or not (I hope he is right).

Do you think it would be safe to assume that the first mail-out date will be on Mon., July 2nd since the last Friday of June is June 29???

^ I think that's a great assumption, it's what I would think as well.

My last transcript is in as of 6/14 and all I am waiting for is a committee LOR. I don't know when that will trickle in as they seem to give the pre-med students the advantage in writing the LORs quickly at my school. Will I still have a chance of being in 1st batch or will they wait for my LOR? I think I have read that they will send the application on without LORs and send them when they come in, does anyone know this for sure?

They will send out your file to schools without your LOR's however most schools probably won't review your file until it is 100% complete

Being the first batch is not important at all. This was discussed in detail last year. Most schools did not send out invites until August (besides case and a few others) simply aim for the end of July and you are in great shape.

For GPA verification early on it took 2 to 4 days to have AADSAS verify after arrival. In July it was taking 2 to 3 weeks for verification after arrival. With 5+ weeks at the worst at some points in August.

I called them today and they said they will verify the GPA of everyone that had their application complete on 6/8 today.

EDIT: They must have got through a lot of apps today, because mine were verified and weren't all in until the 14th.

Last edited:
the verification email says they will mail out within 2 weeks - i think everyone verified so far should be in the first batch! (let's hope the first mail out date is july 2 !!!)

the verification email says they will mail out within 2 weeks - i think everyone verified so far should be in the first batch! (let's hope the first mail out date is july 2 !!!)
I'm pretty sure the ADEA will start mailing out early next week.

Last edited:
Seriously, I requested my transcript on 6/4 and the registrar still hasn't sent it?!?!?! :eek:

has anyone's letters sent via Interfolio been received yet?

has anyone's letters sent via Interfolio been received yet?

I requested my letters to be sent from Interfolio on June 6th. They sent them out June 7th, and the letters showed up as complete on AADSAS June 14th.

My transcripts were all received by June 12 and GPA verified today, 18th. Sent letters via interfolio the 4th and still nothing...

My transcripts were all received by June 12 and GPA verified today, 18th. Sent letters via interfolio the 4th and still nothing...

I had three transcripts sent, they were received on June 14th, 15th, and 15th. So far, I have not been verified.

One of my LORs has been received, but I'm still waiting for my committee letter to be uploaded.

My last transcript was received on the 14th and I was verified this afternoon.

Verified today! But I caught 2 mistakes that they need to fix (make sure to double check their work!) :)

when did all you guys send in your transcripts? I rush ordered mine last monday, and they have yet to be received. Im in the west coast btw

I sent mine on the 7th, they received it on the 15th...I didn't rush mine so I would think they would get yours pretty soon...