2013 MCAT Test Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FCBarcelona

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm planning on taking the MCAT in 2013, possibly in May. Now, I know the schedule hasn't been released yet. But would it be okay to assume that the test dates from year to year usually fall on or around the same date? So if there was a late-May exam this year, can I safely assume that there will be a late-May exam next year?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah you can look at the trends above. But I personally think they might offer a lot more test dates next year due to the removal of the writing section. Less time to grade = additional dates ; an opportunity for more money in AAMC's pockets lol.

Either way, you'll have no problem taking it at the end of may

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah you can look at the trends above. But I personally think they might offer a lot more test dates next year due to the removal of the writing section. Less time to grade = additional dates ; an opportunity for more money in AAMC's pockets lol.

Either way, you'll have no problem taking it at the end of may

Will this mean getting scores more quickly?

I am wondering when the 2013 MCAT test dates will be released...seems like Im not the only one! Does anyone know where this information can be found? Thanks =)

Hey,

I was looking for the same thing, test dates for 2013. I just looked on Kaplan's site under kaptest.com and went under Courses, then to the Enroll tab. After that on the left hand side, theres a filter for results "Test Date" and the 2013 dates appear. I'm assuming that these are the official dates they will post on AAMC around October. Hope this helps!

Hey,

I was looking for the same thing, test dates for 2013. I just looked on Kaplan's site under kaptest.com and went under Courses, then to the Enroll tab. After that on the left hand side, theres a filter for results "Test Date" and the 2013 dates appear. I'm assuming that these are the official dates they will post on AAMC around October. Hope this helps!
Yea I been wanting to know this as well. Don't know why it hasn't been released yet. I did find test dates on Kaplan and if they are correct then they pretty much follow this year and last year trend. I would hope since the WS section would be removed, then possibly more test dates and/or earlier notice of score but I guess the AAMC hasn't fully came within the style of the GRE which has its pros/cons (with frequent testing and instant score being both pluses)

I guess we will know something later on this month or Nov...IDK

I came across this 2013 MCAT date schedule in another thread somewhere here on SDN. I think the original poster said that he saw it during registration for a Kaplan course. Maybe someone else can verify it. FWIW

Attachments

• 2013mcatdates.jpg
    2013mcatdates.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 188
Dammit I wish they had a November or December test date so I could apply to a school starting in January. Real bummed out about that, seriously thinking of applying to schools that use SAT abroad or something as a backup in the mean time.

What is the best date to take and apply early? Mid march?

you can apply starting in June I believe , keep in mind you get your score about 30 days after the test date, I would say April/may you can always take it in June and apply july and after you will be in the middle of the cycle , possible late also

I have two questions:

1. How fast to seats fill up once the 2013 registration period opens?

2. If I register for Jan. 25 date, but still need more study practice, is it possible to rescehedule the test and if so what is the fee?

Last edited: