2013 TBR, TPR Psych/Soc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shad0w

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling the 2013 TBR set which includes :
Biology I and II
Gen Chem I and II
Organic I and II
Physics I and II

I took extremely good care of these books and did NOT write in them. They are in next-to-pristine shape. I'll let the TPR book go for $10 plus shipping. The TPR psych book is in "used/good" condition, but the quizzes inside are unused and the pages themselves look great.

All of these helped me greatly in my studies and I hung onto them for both of my initial take on Jan 23rd and June 2nd retake. Please pm me with any questions.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad