-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 CSULA Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program for Pre-Health Professionals
Started by GoldCrown
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi GoldCrown and congrats! I was just accepted too! Have you received any emails or confirmation other than a phone call?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just accepted to the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program for Pre-Health Professionals at Cal State LA today and couldn't find any threads about the upcoming class. Did anyone else apply and/or get accepted?
I was just accepted as well last week through phone call! Congrats GoldCrown. I was wondering if you are doing the mcat summer program? or are you planning on just starting fall classes for the program.
congrats! good luck with mcat hell camp if ur in the summer program 🙂 you will be surprise of how many stairs you need to climb every morning 😛
Thanks sounds like we'll be needing the luck! Are the classes during the weekend too?congrats! good luck with mcat hell camp if ur in the summer program 🙂 you will be surprise of how many stairs you need to climb every morning 😛
I'm a little nervous right now because I got a call that although I got accepted from the program, I still haven't got accepted by CSULA admissions. I find it pretty odd that they're separate with no contact between then, but hopefully everything turns out ok.
Pretty sure if you got the call, you are in. Generally, no , classes are during weekdays.
hello. is there an interview for the program?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K