2014-2015 CSULA Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program for Pre-Health Professionals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoldCrown

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just accepted to the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program for Pre-Health Professionals at Cal State LA today and couldn't find any threads about the upcoming class. Did anyone else apply and/or get accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi GoldCrown and congrats! I was just accepted too! Have you received any emails or confirmation other than a phone call?

Nice! Congrats to you too!

I only got the phone call, haven't received any emails or letters yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just accepted to the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program for Pre-Health Professionals at Cal State LA today and couldn't find any threads about the upcoming class. Did anyone else apply and/or get accepted?

I was just accepted as well last week through phone call! Congrats GoldCrown. I was wondering if you are doing the mcat summer program? or are you planning on just starting fall classes for the program.

Thanks! Congrats to you too!

I was accepted to the regular program that starts in the fall. I'm pre-dental and have already taken my DAT, so I didn't apply to the MCAT summer program.

Thanks! Did you apply to the Expanding opportunities program along with your application?

congrats! good luck with mcat hell camp if ur in the summer program :) you will be surprise of how many stairs you need to climb every morning :p

Reactions: 1 user
congrats! good luck with mcat hell camp if ur in the summer program :) you will be surprise of how many stairs you need to climb every morning :p
Thanks sounds like we'll be needing the luck! Are the classes during the weekend too?

I'm a little nervous right now because I got a call that although I got accepted from the program, I still haven't got accepted by CSULA admissions. I find it pretty odd that they're separate with no contact between then, but hopefully everything turns out ok.

Pretty sure if you got the call, you are in. Generally, no , classes are during weekdays.

Reactions: 1 user
Can you still enroll into the summer mcat program if you did not turn in the expanding opportunities application?

Hi everyone :)
I was wondering what your application status is. Mine is still marked incomplete :(
and have you received any email conformation yet?

I have received an email confirmation from the department as well as admissions for the program.

anyone here enrolled just for the fall program, and not the expanding opportunities summer program?

Is it too late to apply for this program still? I recently found out about it :(

Anyone that got accepted chime in on their undergraduate stats?