2014-2015 OFFICIAL INTERVIEW THREAD, Emergency Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MattyBee

Buzzin'
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought last year's thread was helpful. Figured I'd start this one up since no one had.

PM me if you want to submit your invites anonymously.

+ Orlando Health, Carolinas Medical Center, Morristown (Pulled from the 2014-2015 Residency Cycle thread. I hope you don't mind!)

Please include these instructions when you quote - And quote the last list available!

Steps for success:
  1. Click on the blue "REPLY" button at the bottom right of the last post (don't copy and paste since it will not pick up the HTML code for boldface fonts).
  2. Remove the bracketed things at the very beginning and very end. (QUOTE=username;numbers) and (/QUOTE) - where the parentheses are brackets
  3. Type what you are adding at the top so people won't have to search the whole post to see what you added.
  4. Make your additions to the body of the list. List entry format:

State
    Program Name - Username (date of invite, interview dates offered)

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: n/a)

New Jersey
Atlantic Health (Morristown) - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/17, interview dates offered: n/a)

North Carolina
Carolinas Medical Center - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: n/a)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
+ Case UH, Wright State, Grand Rapids (from classmates!!)

Please include these instructions when you quote - And quote the last list available!

Steps for success:
  1. Click on the blue "REPLY" button at the bottom right of the last post (don't copy and paste since it will not pick up the HTML code for boldface fonts).
  2. Remove the bracketed things at the very beginning and very end. (QUOTE=username;numbers) and (/QUOTE) - where the parentheses are brackets
  3. Type what you are adding at the top so people won't have to search the whole post to see what you added.

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida

Michigan
Grand Rapids - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Oct. 23, Nov. 13, 20, Dec. 4, 11, 18, Jan. 8, 15, 22)

New Jersey
Atlantic Health (Morristown) - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/17, interview dates offered: n/a)

North Carolina
Carolinas Medical Center - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: n/a)

Ohio

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28)

Wright State - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: December 8, 15, 22, 29)

Members don't see this ad :)
+UT Murfreesboro

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida

Michigan
Grand Rapids - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Oct. 23, Nov. 13, 20, Dec. 4, 11, 18, Jan. 8, 15, 22)

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28)

Wright State - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: December 8, 15, 22, 29)

Tennessee
University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a)

Updated interview dates offered on Orlando Health and Carolinas Medical Center

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered (Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20)

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina
Carolinas Medical Center - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 17, 19, 20, 24, Dec 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, Jan 5, 7)

Ohio

Tennessee
University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a)

Adding in another for Carolina

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered (Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20)

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina
Carolinas Medical Center - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 17, 19, 20, 24, Dec 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, Jan 5, 7), DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: same as above)

Ohio

Tennessee

Adding in another for Carolina

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina
Carolinas Medical Center - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 17, 19, 20, 24, Dec 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, Jan 5, 7), DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: same as above)

Ohio

Tennessee

CONGRATS! Are you a DO student?

CONGRATS! Are you a DO student?

Thanks! I'm actually a MD student; I had DO in my username initially since I thought I was most likely going to a DO school with all the grade replacements I had.

Thanks! I'm actually a MD student; I had DO in my username initially since I thought I was most likely going to a DO school with all the grade replacements I had.
K good lol.Congrats. im a DO student and i didn't apply there cuz they have never matched one

K good lol.Congrats. im a DO student and i didn't apply there cuz they have never matched one
My attitude going into this is that a program can't match a DO if a DO doesn't apply.

Reactions: 1 user
My attitude going into this is that a program can't match a DO if a DO doesn't apply.
Good for u. That's a nice attitude to have. My wallet just won't allow it. I still applied to places like Chicago and Emory because some DOs exist there, so there is a small chance. I just decided I wasn't going to give my money to places like vandy and NC, and I still applied to 46.

Good for u. That's a nice attitude to have. My wallet just won't allow it. I still applied to places like Chicago and Emory because some DOs exist there, so there is a small chance. I just decided I wasn't going to give my money to places like vandy and NC, and I still applied to 46.
I hear you... I applied to 60+. I'm a somewhat above average applicant, but given the "D.O. factor", I wanted to be extra safe and this was a number that was recommended to me by other D.O. residents in solid MD programs. I had to really stretch my wallet to do it, but we only do this once (hopefully). Not that your strategy is wrong or mine is right. A few months ago I said I wouldn't apply to places like that either, but I guess I had a change of heart.

I hear you... I applied to 60+. I'm a somewhat above average applicant, but given the "D.O. factor", I wanted to be extra safe and this was a number that was recommended to me by other D.O. residents in solid MD programs. I had to really stretch my wallet to do it, but we only do this once (hopefully). Not that your strategy is wrong or mine is right. A few months ago I said I wouldn't apply to places like that either, but I guess I had a change of heart.

Just curious what slightly above average mean's? I am also DO student and just kind of curious.

Members don't see this ad :)
+ University of Cincinnati

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

University of Cincinnati - (date of invite: 9/22, date of interviews offered: November 10, 14, 17, and 21, December 1, 5, 8, 12, 15 and 19, January 5, 9, 12 and 16)

Tennessee

Last edited:
University of Cincinnati - (date of interviews offered: November 10, 14, 17, and 21, December 1, 5, 8, 12, 15 and 19, January 5, 9, 12 and 16)
I believe you added this one? Could you put the date you received the interview? Oh, and add "+University of Cincinatti" to the top? Thanks!

Good luck :)

I'd think anyone in the top 1/2 of their class with a >230 step 1 score with positive LOR/SLOE and good clinical grades.

I think that would be true for a slightly above average MD student. It's hard to know exactly what is average for a DO student successfully matching into an ACGME EM residency. I think a DO student probably has to do a bit better than that to be seen as an above average applicant.

Posted using SDN Mobile

+University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/23, interview dates offered: Oct 30, Nov 6, 13)

Florida

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

University of Cincinnati - (date of invite: 9/22, date of interviews offered: November 10, 14, 17, and 21, December 1, 5, 8, 12, 15 and 19, January 5, 9, 12 and 16)

Tennessee

+Southern Illinois

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/23, interview dates offered: Oct 30, Nov 6, 13)

Illinois
Southern Illinois- looktme(date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered(Oct 6, 23, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11,18, Jan 8, 15)

Florida

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

Tennessee

+University of Nevada

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Illinois
Southern Illinois- looktme(date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered(Oct 6, 23, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11,18, Jan 8, 15)

Florida

Michigan

Nevada
University of Nevada - AvocadoLover (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Nov. 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31, Jan. 7, 14, 21)

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

Tennessee

Reactions: 1 user
+Nevada, Western Michigan, Metrohealth, Mayo, UH/Case, Akron Gen, Central Michigan

Remember PM me if you want me to post your invites anonymously

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Florida

Illinois

Michigan
Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered:Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Western Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 11, 18, 19, Nov. 1, 2, 22, 23, Dec. 6, 7, 13, 14, Jan. 10)

Minnesota
Mayo - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 13, 20, 24 Nov. 3, 10, 17, 21, 24 Dec. 1, 8, 15 Jan. 5, 12, 16)

Nevada
University of Nevada - AvocadoLover (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Nov. 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31, Jan. 7, 14, 21) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/12, 11/19, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/31, 1/7, 1/14, 1/21)

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

Akron General - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, date of interviews offered: Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, Nov. 6, 13, 20 Dec. 4, 11, 18, January 8, 15, 22, 29)

University of Cincinnati - ucbsmd (date of invite: 9/22, date of interviews offered: November 10, 14, 17, and 21, December 1, 5, 8, 12, 15 and 19, January 5, 9, 12 and 16)

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: same as above)

Case Western Reserve University (MetroHealth) - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 15, 21, 22 Nov. 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26 Dec. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17 Jan. 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28)

Tennessee

Didn't even think about adding mine... + Western Michigan (rotated a few months ago, can't remember the dates because I picked it while I was there)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Florida

Illinois

Michigan
Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered:Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Western Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 11, 18, 19, Nov. 1, 2, 22, 23, Dec. 6, 7, 13, 14, Jan. 10), Noshie (date of invite: 8/27, interview dates offered: n/a)

Minnesota
Mayo - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 13, 20, 24 Nov. 3, 10, 17, 21, 24 Dec. 1, 8, 15 Jan. 5, 12, 16)

Nevada
University of Nevada - AvocadoLover (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Nov. 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31, Jan. 7, 14, 21) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/12, 11/19, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/31, 1/7, 1/14, 1/21)

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

Akron General - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, date of interviews offered: Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, Nov. 6, 13, 20 Dec. 4, 11, 18, January 8, 15, 22, 29)

University of Cincinnati - ucbsmd (date of invite: 9/22, date of interviews offered: November 10, 14, 17, and 21, December 1, 5, 8, 12, 15 and 19, January 5, 9, 12 and 16)

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: same as above)

Case Western Reserve University (MetroHealth) - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 15, 21, 22 Nov. 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26 Dec. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17 Jan. 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28)

Tennessee

+ Maimonides

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Florida

Illinois

Michigan

Western Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 11, 18, 19, Nov. 1, 2, 22, 23, Dec. 6, 7, 13, 14, Jan. 10), Noshie (date of invite: 8/27, interview dates offered: n/a)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York
Maimonides Medical Center- Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct 24, 31, Nov 3)

Ohio

Tennessee
University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a)[/QUOTE]

+ St. Luke's University Hospital in PA

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Florida

Illinois

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York
Maimonides Medical Center- Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct 24, 31, Nov 3)

Ohio

Pennsylvania
St. Luke's University Hospital - 5739 (date of invite: 9/26, date of interviews offered: Dec. 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18; January 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22)

Tennessee

+Yale New Haven Medical Center

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut
Yale New Haven Medical Center - Hoot504 (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Nov 19, Dec 8, Jan 12)

Florida

Illinois

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania
St. Luke's University Hospital - 5739 (date of invite: 9/26, date of interviews offered: Dec. 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18; January 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22)

Tennessee
University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a

+Central Michigan University

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut
Yale New Haven Medical Center - Hoot504 (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Nov 19, Dec 8, Jan 12)

Florida

Illinois

Michigan
Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered:Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13), Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee
University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a[/QUOTE]

+Wayne State University/Sinai Grace Hospital

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Michigan
Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered:Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13), Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Wayne State University/Sinai Grace Hospital - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: n/a)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee
University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a

A little late on adding these, +UConn, EVMS, MGH/BWH, Penn State

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

UConn - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/23, interview dates offered: n/a)

Florida

Illinois

Massachusetts
MGH/BWH - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: n/a)

Michigan

Wayne State University/Sinai Grace Hospital - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: n/a)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25)

Tennessee

Virginia
EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: n/a)

+Indiana

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana
Indiana University - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: October 20, 22, 24, 31, November 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17(EM-Peds), 19, 21, December 3, 5, 8 (EM-Peds), 10, January 5, 7, 9, 12)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25)

Tennessee

Virginia

+JPS Health Network

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana
Indiana University - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: October 20, 22, 24, 31, November 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17(EM-Peds), 19, 21, December 3, 5, 8 (EM-Peds), 10, January 5, 7, 9, 12)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas
JPS Health Network - Hoot504 (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: Oct 20, 22 Nov 3, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24 Dec 3, 8, 10, 15, 17 Jan 7, 12, 14)

Virginia
EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: n/a

+BayState Medical Center

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Massachusetts

BayState Medical Center - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: Nov. 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, Dec. 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, Jan. 6, 9, 13, 16, 20)

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas
JPS Health Network - Hoot504 (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: Oct 20, 22 Nov 3, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24 Dec 3, 8, 10, 15, 17 Jan 7, 12, 14)

Virginia

+Penn State

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Massachusetts

BayState Medical Center - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: Nov. 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, Dec. 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, Jan. 6, 9, 13, 16, 20)

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25) Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/1, date of interviews offered: Nov 12, Dec 3)

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

+ Summa

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: unknown - called to schedule, did not use interview broker)

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25) Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/1, date of interviews offered: Nov 12, Dec 3)

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

+MGH/B&W

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20)

Illinois
Southern Illinois- looktme(date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct 6, 23, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11,18, Jan 8, 15)

Indiana

Massachusetts
MGH/BWH - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: n/a), Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/25, 11/26, 12/2, 12/3)

Michigan
Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13), Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28), Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: same as above)

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: unknown - called to schedule, did not use interview broker)

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25), Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/1, date of interviews offered: Nov 12, Dec 3)

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

+Orlando Health

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20), Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20)

Illinois
Southern Illinois- looktme(date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct 6, 23, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11,18, Jan 8, 15)

Indiana

Massachusetts
MGH/BWH - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: n/a), Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/25, 11/26, 12/2, 12/3)

Michigan
Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13), Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28), Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: same as above)

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25), Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/1, date of interviews offered: Nov 12, Dec 3)

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

+LSU Baton Rouge

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20), Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia
EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: n/a)[/QUOTE]

+Mayo

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota
Mayo - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 13, 20, 24 Nov. 3, 10, 17, 21, 24 Dec. 1, 8, 15 Jan. 5, 12, 16) Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, Dec 8, Jan 5, 12, 16)

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia
EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: n/a)[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

+another for Mayo

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota
Mayo - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 13, 20, 24 Nov. 3, 10, 17, 21, 24 Dec. 1, 8, 15 Jan. 5, 12, 16) Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, Dec 8, Jan 5, 12, 16) DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, Jan 5, 12, 16)

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

I put in the offered interview dates for Summa, Eastern Virginia.

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota
Mayo - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 13, 20, 24 Nov. 3, 10, 17, 21, 24 Dec. 1, 8, 15 Jan. 5, 12, 16) Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, Dec 8, Jan 5, 12, 16) DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, Jan 5, 12, 16)

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 & 26,Dec 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17,Jan 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 & 28)

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia
EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: Nov 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 17, 19; Dec 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19; Jan 7, 9, 12, 13)

+U. Mississippi
+Medical College of Wisconsin
+Christus Spohn
+University of Nebraska
(+1 Nevada & Murfreesboro)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi
UMMC - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: most Tuesdays November through early January)

Nebraska
UNMC - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 7, 14, 21; Dec 5, 12, 19, and Jan 9, 16, 23, 30)

Nevada
University of Nevada - AvocadoLover (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Nov. 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31, Jan. 7, 14, 21) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/12, 11/19, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/31, 1/7, 1/14, 1/21) Thought Crime Spree (date of invite:9/26, same dates offered as above)

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 & 26,Dec 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17,Jan 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 & 28)

Pennsylvania

Tennessee
University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a) Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 9/23, dates offered: pretty much every Thursday and Friday from Oct 16 to Jan 30)

Texas
Cristus Spohn - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 10/1, dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 12, 18, 19; Dec 2, 3, 10, 16, 17)

Virginia
EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: Nov 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 17, 19; Dec 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19; Jan 7, 9, 12, 13)]

Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 10/1, dates offered Oct 10, 17, 24; Nov 7, 14, 21; Dec 5, 12, 19)

+ Presence

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois
Presence Resurrection - pkwraith (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 11, 13, 18, 20)

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi
UMMC - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: most Tuesdays November through early January)

Nebraska
UNMC - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 7, 14, 21; Dec 5, 12, 19, and Jan 9, 16, 23, 30)

Nevada
University of Nevada - AvocadoLover (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Nov. 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31, Jan. 7, 14, 21) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/12, 11/19, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/31, 1/7, 1/14, 1/21) Thought Crime Spree (date of invite:9/26, same dates offered as above)

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee
University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a) Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 9/23, dates offered: pretty much every Thursday and Friday from Oct 16 to Jan 30)

Texas
Cristus Spohn - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 10/1, dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 12, 18, 19; Dec 2, 3, 10, 16, 17)

Virginia
EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: Nov 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 17, 19; Dec 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19; Jan 7, 9, 12, 13)]

Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 10/1, dates offered Oct 10, 17, 24; Nov 7, 14, 21; Dec 5, 12, 19)

+ Summa

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois
Presence Resurrection - pkwraith (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 11, 13, 18, 20)

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 & 26,Dec 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17,Jan 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 & 28), Noshie (date of invite: 10/1, interview dates offered: same dates)

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

+University of Florida COM Shands/Gainesville
(+1 UConn, Orlando Health)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
Arkansas

Connecticut

UConn - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/23, interview dates offered: n/a); hrain (invite 10/02, dates offered: October 20, 22, November 5, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, December 3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 17, 19, 22, January 7, 9, 14, 16)

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20), Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); hrain (invite 10/2, interview dates same as above)

University of Florida COM Shands/Gainesville - Hrain (date of invite 9/30, interview dates offered: Nov 7, 14, 21, Dec 5, 12, 19, Jan 9, 16, 23, 30)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 & 26,Dec 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17,Jan 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 & 28), Noshie (date of invite: 10/1, interview dates offered: same dates)

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

+UAB
(+1 Orlando Health, LSU-Baton Rouge)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama
University of Alabama - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Thurs Nov-Jan)

Arkansas

Connecticut

UConn - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/23, interview dates offered: n/a); hrain (invite 10/02, dates offered: October 20, 22, November 5, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, December 3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 17, 19, 22, January 7, 9, 14, 16)

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); hrain (invite 10/2, interview dates same as above); Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: n/a)

University of Florida COM Shands/Gainesville - Hrain (date of invite 9/30, interview dates offered: Nov 7, 14, 21, Dec 5, 12, 19, Jan 9, 16, 23, 30)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: n/a)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

+Kaweah Delta

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama
University of Alabama - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Thurs Nov-Jan)

Arkansas

California
Kaweah Delta - Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29)

Connecticut

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); hrain (invite 10/2, interview dates same as above); Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: n/a)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: n/a)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 10/1, dates offered Oct 10, 17, 24; Nov 7, 14, 21; Dec 5, 12, 19)[/QUOTE]

+Medical College of Georgia

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama
University of Alabama - Outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Thurs Nov-Jan)

Arkansas

California
Kaweah Delta - Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29)

Connecticut

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); hrain (invite 10/2, interview dates same as above); outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: same as above)

Georgia
Medical College of Georgia-outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: October 15th,
22nd, November 5th, 12th or 19th)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22); outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: same)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

+Duke

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama
University of Alabama - Outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Thurs Nov-Jan)

Arkansas

California

Connecticut

Florida
Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); hrain (invite 10/2, interview dates same as above); outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: same as above)

Georgia
Medical College of Georgia-outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: October 15th,
22nd, November 5th, 12th or 19th)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22); outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: same)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

Duke - pkwraith (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20; Dec 18; Jan 15)

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

(+1 Kaweah Delta)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama

Arkansas

California
Kaweah Delta - Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Thursdays in Nov, Dec, and Jan)

Connecticut

Florida

Georgia
Medical College of Georgia- outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: October 15th, 22nd, November 5th, 12th or 19th)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

Duke - pkwraith (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20; Dec 18; Jan 15)

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

+ Atlantic Health (Morristown)
+ Southern Illinois University
+ Albert Einstein Healthcare Network

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama

Arkansas

California
Kaweah Delta - Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Thursdays in Nov, Dec, and Jan)

Connecticut

Florida

Georgia
Medical College of Georgia- outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: October 15th, 22nd, November 5th, 12th or 19th)

Illinois
Southern Illinois- looktme(date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct 6, 23, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11,18, Jan 8, 15), yellowalmondtre (date of invite: 10/3, dates offered: full)

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey
Atlantic Health (Morristown) - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/17, interview dates offered: n/a), yellowalmondtre (date of invite: 9/18, dates offered: every Tuesday from 10/28 - 1/27)

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network - yellowalmondtre (date of invite: 9/29, dates offered: 12/1, 12/2, 12/8, 12/9, 12/15, 12/16, 1/5, 1/6, 1/12, 1/13)

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

Last edited: