2014-2015 OFFICIAL INTERVIEW THREAD, Emergency Medicine

Discussion in 'Emergency Medicine' started by MattyBee, 09.18.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. MattyBee

MattyBee Buzzin' 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I thought last year's thread was helpful. Figured I'd start this one up since no one had.

PM me if you want to submit your invites anonymously.

+ Orlando Health, Carolinas Medical Center, Morristown (Pulled from the 2014-2015 Residency Cycle thread. I hope you don't mind!)

Please include these instructions when you quote - And quote the last list available!

Steps for success:
    1. Click on the blue "REPLY" button at the bottom right of the last post (don't copy and paste since it will not pick up the HTML code for boldface fonts).
    2. Remove the bracketed things at the very beginning and very end. (QUOTE=username;numbers) and (/QUOTE) - where the parentheses are brackets
    3. Type what you are adding at the top so people won't have to search the whole post to see what you added.
    4. Make your additions to the body of the list. List entry format:

State
      Program Name - Username (date of invite, interview dates offered)

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: n/a)

New Jersey
    Atlantic Health (Morristown) - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/17, interview dates offered: n/a)

North Carolina
    Carolinas Medical Center - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: n/a)

kmb1908, hoot504 and Pons Asinorum like this.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Pons Asinorum

Pons Asinorum Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Verified
    Physician
    Verified
    Navy
    Thanks MattyBee!

4. MattyBee

Medical Student
    + Case UH, Wright State, Grand Rapids (from classmates!!)

Please include these instructions when you quote - And quote the last list available!

Steps for success:
    1. Click on the blue "REPLY" button at the bottom right of the last post (don't copy and paste since it will not pick up the HTML code for boldface fonts).
    2. Remove the bracketed things at the very beginning and very end. (QUOTE=username;numbers) and (/QUOTE) - where the parentheses are brackets
    3. Type what you are adding at the top so people won't have to search the whole post to see what you added.

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida

Michigan
    Grand Rapids - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Oct. 23, Nov. 13, 20, Dec. 4, 11, 18, Jan. 8, 15, 22)

New Jersey
    Atlantic Health (Morristown) - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/17, interview dates offered: n/a)

North Carolina
    Carolinas Medical Center - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: n/a)

Ohio

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28)

Wright State - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: December 8, 15, 22, 29)

5. MattyBee

Medical Student
    +UT Murfreesboro

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida

Michigan
    Grand Rapids - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Oct. 23, Nov. 13, 20, Dec. 4, 11, 18, Jan. 8, 15, 22)

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28)

Wright State - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: December 8, 15, 22, 29)

Tennessee
    University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a)

6. DrDancr

DrDancr

Medical Student
    Updated interview dates offered on Orlando Health and Carolinas Medical Center

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered (Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20)

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina
    Carolinas Medical Center - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 17, 19, 20, 24, Dec 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, Jan 5, 7)

Ohio

Tennessee
    University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a)

7. DPT2DO

DPT2DO 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Adding in another for Carolina

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered (Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20)

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina
    Carolinas Medical Center - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 17, 19, 20, 24, Dec 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, Jan 5, 7), DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: same as above)

Ohio

Tennessee

8. JuliaJulia

JuliaJulia 5+ Year Member

CONGRATS! Are you a DO student?

9. DPT2DO

DPT2DO 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Thanks! I'm actually a MD student; I had DO in my username initially since I thought I was most likely going to a DO school with all the grade replacements I had.

10. GTP

GTP 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    K good lol.Congrats. im a DO student and i didn't apply there cuz they have never matched one

11. InFactotum

InFactotum PGY2 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    My attitude going into this is that a program can't match a DO if a DO doesn't apply.

IamaBanana likes this.
  12. GTP

GTP 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Good for u. That's a nice attitude to have. My wallet just won't allow it. I still applied to places like Chicago and Emory because some DOs exist there, so there is a small chance. I just decided I wasn't going to give my money to places like vandy and NC, and I still applied to 46.

13. InFactotum

Resident [Any Field]
    I hear you... I applied to 60+. I'm a somewhat above average applicant, but given the "D.O. factor", I wanted to be extra safe and this was a number that was recommended to me by other D.O. residents in solid MD programs. I had to really stretch my wallet to do it, but we only do this once (hopefully). Not that your strategy is wrong or mine is right. A few months ago I said I wouldn't apply to places like that either, but I guess I had a change of heart.

14. Lifeboat

Lifeboat 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Just curious what slightly above average mean's? I am also DO student and just kind of curious.

15. normtheniner

normtheniner 5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'd think anyone in the top 1/2 of their class with a >230 step 1 score with positive LOR/SLOE and good clinical grades.

16. ucbsmd

ucbsmd 5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    + University of Cincinnati

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Florida

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina
    Carolinas Medical Center - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 17, 19, 20, 24, Dec 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, Jan 5, 7), DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: same as above)

Ohio

University of Cincinnati - (date of invite: 9/22, date of interviews offered: November 10, 14, 17, and 21, December 1, 5, 8, 12, 15 and 19, January 5, 9, 12 and 16)

Tennessee

Last edited: 09.23.14
  17. InFactotum

Resident [Any Field]
    I believe you added this one? Could you put the date you received the interview? Oh, and add "+University of Cincinatti" to the top? Thanks!

18. GTP

GTP 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Good luck :)

19. Thought Crime Spree

Thought Crime Spree

Resident [Any Field]
    I think that would be true for a slightly above average MD student. It's hard to know exactly what is average for a DO student successfully matching into an ACGME EM residency. I think a DO student probably has to do a bit better than that to be seen as an above average applicant.

Posted using SDN Mobile

20. DrDancr

DrDancr

Medical Student
    +University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas
    University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/23, interview dates offered: Oct 30, Nov 6, 13)

Florida

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

University of Cincinnati - (date of invite: 9/22, date of interviews offered: November 10, 14, 17, and 21, December 1, 5, 8, 12, 15 and 19, January 5, 9, 12 and 16)

Tennessee

21. looktme

looktme 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    +Southern Illinois

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas
    University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/23, interview dates offered: Oct 30, Nov 6, 13)

Illinois
    Southern Illinois- looktme(date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered(Oct 6, 23, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11,18, Jan 8, 15)

Florida

Michigan

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

Tennessee

22. AvocadoLover

AvocadoLover 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Verified
    Pharmacist
    +University of Nevada

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Illinois
    Southern Illinois- looktme(date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered(Oct 6, 23, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11,18, Jan 8, 15)

Florida

Michigan

Nevada
    University of Nevada - AvocadoLover (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Nov. 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31, Jan. 7, 14, 21)

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

Tennessee

looktme likes this.
  23. MattyBee

Medical Student
    +Nevada, Western Michigan, Metrohealth, Mayo, UH/Case, Akron Gen, Central Michigan

Remember PM me if you want me to post your invites anonymously

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Florida

Illinois

Michigan
    Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered:Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Western Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 11, 18, 19, Nov. 1, 2, 22, 23, Dec. 6, 7, 13, 14, Jan. 10)

Minnesota
    Mayo - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 13, 20, 24 Nov. 3, 10, 17, 21, 24 Dec. 1, 8, 15 Jan. 5, 12, 16)

Nevada
    University of Nevada - AvocadoLover (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Nov. 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31, Jan. 7, 14, 21) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/12, 11/19, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/31, 1/7, 1/14, 1/21)

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

Akron General - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, date of interviews offered: Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, Nov. 6, 13, 20 Dec. 4, 11, 18, January 8, 15, 22, 29)

University of Cincinnati - ucbsmd (date of invite: 9/22, date of interviews offered: November 10, 14, 17, and 21, December 1, 5, 8, 12, 15 and 19, January 5, 9, 12 and 16)

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: same as above)

Case Western Reserve University (MetroHealth) - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 15, 21, 22 Nov. 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26 Dec. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17 Jan. 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28)

Tennessee

24. noshie

noshie Don't judge! 10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    Didn't even think about adding mine... + Western Michigan (rotated a few months ago, can't remember the dates because I picked it while I was there)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Florida

Illinois

Michigan
    Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered:Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Western Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 11, 18, 19, Nov. 1, 2, 22, 23, Dec. 6, 7, 13, 14, Jan. 10), Noshie (date of invite: 8/27, interview dates offered: n/a)

Minnesota
    Mayo - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 13, 20, 24 Nov. 3, 10, 17, 21, 24 Dec. 1, 8, 15 Jan. 5, 12, 16)

Nevada
    University of Nevada - AvocadoLover (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Nov. 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31, Jan. 7, 14, 21) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/12, 11/19, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/31, 1/7, 1/14, 1/21)

New Jersey

North Carolina

Ohio

Akron General - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, date of interviews offered: Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, Nov. 6, 13, 20 Dec. 4, 11, 18, January 8, 15, 22, 29)

University of Cincinnati - ucbsmd (date of invite: 9/22, date of interviews offered: November 10, 14, 17, and 21, December 1, 5, 8, 12, 15 and 19, January 5, 9, 12 and 16)

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: same as above)

Case Western Reserve University (MetroHealth) - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 15, 21, 22 Nov. 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26 Dec. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17 Jan. 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28)

Tennessee

25. noshie

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    + Maimonides

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Florida

Illinois

Michigan

Western Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 11, 18, 19, Nov. 1, 2, 22, 23, Dec. 6, 7, 13, 14, Jan. 10), Noshie (date of invite: 8/27, interview dates offered: n/a)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York
    Maimonides Medical Center- Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct 24, 31, Nov 3)

Ohio

Tennessee
    University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a)[/QUOTE]

26. 5739

5739 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    + St. Luke's University Hospital in PA

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Florida

Illinois

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York
    Maimonides Medical Center- Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct 24, 31, Nov 3)

Ohio

Pennsylvania
    St. Luke's University Hospital - 5739 (date of invite: 9/26, date of interviews offered: Dec. 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18; January 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22)

Tennessee

27. hoot504

hoot504 PGY-II 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    +Yale New Haven Medical Center

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut
    Yale New Haven Medical Center - Hoot504 (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Nov 19, Dec 8, Jan 12)

Florida

Illinois

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania
    St. Luke's University Hospital - 5739 (date of invite: 9/26, date of interviews offered: Dec. 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18; January 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22)

Tennessee
    University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a

28. noshie

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    +Central Michigan University

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut
    Yale New Haven Medical Center - Hoot504 (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Nov 19, Dec 8, Jan 12)

Florida

Illinois

Michigan
    Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered:Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13), Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee
    University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a[/QUOTE]

29. MattyBee

Medical Student
    +Wayne State University/Sinai Grace Hospital

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Michigan
    Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered:Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13), Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Wayne State University/Sinai Grace Hospital - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: n/a)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee
    University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a

30. DPT2DO

DPT2DO 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    A little late on adding these, +UConn, EVMS, MGH/BWH, Penn State

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

UConn - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/23, interview dates offered: n/a)

Florida

Illinois

Massachusetts
    MGH/BWH - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: n/a)

Michigan

Wayne State University/Sinai Grace Hospital - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: n/a)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25)

Tennessee

Virginia
    EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: n/a)

31. DrDancr

DrDancr

Medical Student
    +Indiana

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana
    Indiana University - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: October 20, 22, 24, 31, November 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17(EM-Peds), 19, 21, December 3, 5, 8 (EM-Peds), 10, January 5, 7, 9, 12)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25)

Tennessee

Virginia

32. hoot504

Resident [Any Field]
    +JPS Health Network

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana
    Indiana University - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: October 20, 22, 24, 31, November 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17(EM-Peds), 19, 21, December 3, 5, 8 (EM-Peds), 10, January 5, 7, 9, 12)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas
    JPS Health Network - Hoot504 (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: Oct 20, 22 Nov 3, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24 Dec 3, 8, 10, 15, 17 Jan 7, 12, 14)

Virginia
    EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: n/a

33. DPT2DO

DPT2DO 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    +BayState Medical Center

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Massachusetts

BayState Medical Center - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: Nov. 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, Dec. 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, Jan. 6, 9, 13, 16, 20)

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas
    JPS Health Network - Hoot504 (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: Oct 20, 22 Nov 3, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24 Dec 3, 8, 10, 15, 17 Jan 7, 12, 14)

Virginia

34. hoot504

Resident [Any Field]
    +Penn State

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Massachusetts

BayState Medical Center - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/30, interview dates offered: Nov. 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, Dec. 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, Jan. 6, 9, 13, 16, 20)

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25) Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/1, date of interviews offered: Nov 12, Dec 3)

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

35. FutureDocs

FutureDocs 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    + Summa

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: unknown - called to schedule, did not use interview broker)

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25) Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/1, date of interviews offered: Nov 12, Dec 3)

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

36. MattyBee

Medical Student
    +MGH/B&W

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20)

Illinois
    Southern Illinois- looktme(date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct 6, 23, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11,18, Jan 8, 15)

Indiana

Massachusetts
    MGH/BWH - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: n/a), Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/25, 11/26, 12/2, 12/3)

Michigan
    Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13), Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28), Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: same as above)

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: unknown - called to schedule, did not use interview broker)

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25), Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/1, date of interviews offered: Nov 12, Dec 3)

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

37. MattyBee

Medical Student
    +Orlando Health

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20), Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20)

Illinois
    Southern Illinois- looktme(date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct 6, 23, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11,18, Jan 8, 15)

Indiana

Massachusetts
    MGH/BWH - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: n/a), Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/25, 11/26, 12/2, 12/3)

Michigan
    Central Michigan - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13), Noshie (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct. 14, 21, Nov. 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, Dec. 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, Jan. 6, 10, 13)

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

University Hospitals/Case Medical Center - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19, interview dates offered: Nov. 5, 11, 12, 19, 25, Dec. 3, 9, 10, 17, 30, Jan 6, 14, 21, 28), Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: same as above)

Pennsylvania

Penn State - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/29, date of interviews offered: Nov. 5, 12, 19, 25), Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/1, date of interviews offered: Nov 12, Dec 3)

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

38. DrDancr

DrDancr

Medical Student
    +LSU Baton Rouge

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20), Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
    LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia
    EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: n/a)[/QUOTE]

39. hoot504

Resident [Any Field]
    +Mayo

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
    LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota
    Mayo - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 13, 20, 24 Nov. 3, 10, 17, 21, 24 Dec. 1, 8, 15 Jan. 5, 12, 16) Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, Dec 8, Jan 5, 12, 16)

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia
    EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: n/a)[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

40. DrDancr

DrDancr

Medical Student
    +another for Mayo

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota
    Mayo - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 13, 20, 24 Nov. 3, 10, 17, 21, 24 Dec. 1, 8, 15 Jan. 5, 12, 16) Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, Dec 8, Jan 5, 12, 16) DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, Jan 5, 12, 16)

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

41. pkwraith

pkwraith 5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I put in the offered interview dates for Summa, Eastern Virginia.

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota
    Mayo - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct. 13, 20, 24 Nov. 3, 10, 17, 21, 24 Dec. 1, 8, 15 Jan. 5, 12, 16) Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, Dec 8, Jan 5, 12, 16) DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, Jan 5, 12, 16)

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 & 26,Dec 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17,Jan 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 & 28)

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia
    EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: Nov 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 17, 19; Dec 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19; Jan 7, 9, 12, 13)

42. Thought Crime Spree

Thought Crime Spree

Resident [Any Field]
    +U. Mississippi
    +Medical College of Wisconsin
    +Christus Spohn
    +University of Nebraska
    (+1 Nevada & Murfreesboro)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi
    UMMC - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: most Tuesdays November through early January)

Nebraska
    UNMC - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 7, 14, 21; Dec 5, 12, 19, and Jan 9, 16, 23, 30)

Nevada
    University of Nevada - AvocadoLover (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Nov. 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31, Jan. 7, 14, 21) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/12, 11/19, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/31, 1/7, 1/14, 1/21) Thought Crime Spree (date of invite:9/26, same dates offered as above)

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 & 26,Dec 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17,Jan 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 & 28)

Pennsylvania

Tennessee
    University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a) Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 9/23, dates offered: pretty much every Thursday and Friday from Oct 16 to Jan 30)

Texas
    Cristus Spohn - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 10/1, dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 12, 18, 19; Dec 2, 3, 10, 16, 17)

Virginia
    EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: Nov 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 17, 19; Dec 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19; Jan 7, 9, 12, 13)]

Wisconsin
    Medical College of Wisconsin - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 10/1, dates offered Oct 10, 17, 24; Nov 7, 14, 21; Dec 5, 12, 19)

43. pkwraith

pkwraith 5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    + Presence

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois
    Presence Resurrection - pkwraith (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 11, 13, 18, 20)

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi
    UMMC - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: most Tuesdays November through early January)

Nebraska
    UNMC - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 7, 14, 21; Dec 5, 12, 19, and Jan 9, 16, 23, 30)

Nevada
    University of Nevada - AvocadoLover (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Nov. 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31, Jan. 7, 14, 21) Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: 11/12, 11/19, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/31, 1/7, 1/14, 1/21) Thought Crime Spree (date of invite:9/26, same dates offered as above)

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee
    University of Tennessee Murfreesboro/Nashville - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/19/2014, interview dates offered: n/a) Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 9/23, dates offered: pretty much every Thursday and Friday from Oct 16 to Jan 30)

Texas
    Cristus Spohn - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 10/1, dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 12, 18, 19; Dec 2, 3, 10, 16, 17)

Virginia
    EVMS - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: Nov 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 17, 19; Dec 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19; Jan 7, 9, 12, 13)]

Wisconsin
    Medical College of Wisconsin - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 10/1, dates offered Oct 10, 17, 24; Nov 7, 14, 21; Dec 5, 12, 19)

44. noshie

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    + Summa

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

Florida

Illinois
    Presence Resurrection - pkwraith (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 11, 13, 18, 20)

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 & 26,Dec 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17,Jan 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 & 28), Noshie (date of invite: 10/1, interview dates offered: same dates)

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

45. hrain

hrain 5+ Year Member

+University of Florida COM Shands/Gainesville
    (+1 UConn, Orlando Health)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:
    Arkansas

Connecticut

UConn - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/23, interview dates offered: n/a); hrain (invite 10/02, dates offered: October 20, 22, November 5, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, December 3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 17, 19, 22, January 7, 9, 14, 16)

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20), Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); hrain (invite 10/2, interview dates same as above)

University of Florida COM Shands/Gainesville - Hrain (date of invite 9/30, interview dates offered: Nov 7, 14, 21, Dec 5, 12, 19, Jan 9, 16, 23, 30)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Summa Health System/NEOMED - FutureDocs (10/1, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 & 26,Dec 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17,Jan 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 & 28), Noshie (date of invite: 10/1, interview dates offered: same dates)

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

46. MattyBee

Medical Student
    +UAB
    (+1 Orlando Health, LSU-Baton Rouge)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama
    University of Alabama - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Thurs Nov-Jan)

Arkansas

Connecticut

UConn - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/23, interview dates offered: n/a); hrain (invite 10/02, dates offered: October 20, 22, November 5, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, December 3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 17, 19, 22, January 7, 9, 14, 16)

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); hrain (invite 10/2, interview dates same as above); Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: n/a)

University of Florida COM Shands/Gainesville - Hrain (date of invite 9/30, interview dates offered: Nov 7, 14, 21, Dec 5, 12, 19, Jan 9, 16, 23, 30)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
    LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: n/a)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

47. hoot504

Resident [Any Field]
    +Kaweah Delta

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama
    University of Alabama - Anonymous (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Thurs Nov-Jan)

Arkansas

California
    Kaweah Delta - Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29)

Connecticut

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); hrain (invite 10/2, interview dates same as above); Anonymous (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: n/a)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
    LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: n/a)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin
    Medical College of Wisconsin - Thought Crime Spree (date of invite 10/1, dates offered Oct 10, 17, 24; Nov 7, 14, 21; Dec 5, 12, 19)[/QUOTE]

48. outsidelinebacker

outsidelinebacker

Medical Student
    +Medical College of Georgia

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama
    University of Alabama - Outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Thurs Nov-Jan)

Arkansas

California
    Kaweah Delta - Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29)

Connecticut

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); hrain (invite 10/2, interview dates same as above); outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: same as above)

Georgia
    Medical College of Georgia-outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: October 15th,
    22nd, November 5th, 12th or 19th)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
    LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22); outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: same)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

49. pkwraith

pkwraith 5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    +Duke

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama
    University of Alabama - Outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Thurs Nov-Jan)

Arkansas

California

Connecticut

Florida
    Orlando Health - DrDancr (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 25, Dec 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, Jan 8, 15, 20); hrain (invite 10/2, interview dates same as above); outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: same as above)

Georgia
    Medical College of Georgia-outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: October 15th,
    22nd, November 5th, 12th or 19th)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana
    LSU Baton Rouge - DrDancr (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: Nov 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, Dec 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22); outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/2, interview dates offered: same)

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

Duke - pkwraith (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20; Dec 18; Jan 15)

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

50. MattyBee

Medical Student
    (+1 Kaweah Delta)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama

Arkansas

California
    Kaweah Delta - Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Thursdays in Nov, Dec, and Jan)

Connecticut

Florida

Georgia
    Medical College of Georgia- outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: October 15th, 22nd, November 5th, 12th or 19th)

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey

North Carolina

Duke - pkwraith (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20; Dec 18; Jan 15)

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

51. yellowalmondtre

yellowalmondtre 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    + Atlantic Health (Morristown)
    + Southern Illinois University
    + Albert Einstein Healthcare Network

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs:

Alabama

Arkansas

California
    Kaweah Delta - Hoot504 (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29); Anonymous (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: Thursdays in Nov, Dec, and Jan)

Connecticut

Florida

Georgia
    Medical College of Georgia- outsidelinebacker (date of invite: 10/3, interview dates offered: October 15th, 22nd, November 5th, 12th or 19th)

Illinois
    Southern Illinois- looktme(date of invite: 9/26, interview dates offered: Oct 6, 23, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11,18, Jan 8, 15), yellowalmondtre (date of invite: 10/3, dates offered: full)

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Jersey
    Atlantic Health (Morristown) - DPT2DO (date of invite: 9/17, interview dates offered: n/a), yellowalmondtre (date of invite: 9/18, dates offered: every Tuesday from 10/28 - 1/27)

North Carolina

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania
    Albert Einstein Healthcare Network - yellowalmondtre (date of invite: 9/29, dates offered: 12/1, 12/2, 12/8, 12/9, 12/15, 12/16, 1/5, 1/6, 1/12, 1/13)

Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

Last edited: 10.09.14

About the ads