2014 vs 2015 DIT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted564496

I have a quick and random (probably pointless question) regarding DIT 2014 vs DIT 2015. I'm guessing there aren't a whole lot of people who used or are using 2014 on this forum, but it's worth a shot.

So yes I'm one of the people who spent the outrageous $ on DIT and was flipping through the workbook the other day, only to become slightly disappointed. I learn best by writing and I guess I thought there would be a ton of writing in the workbook throughout the lectures. However, it seems like they give you a lot of the answers in the 2015 workbook, rather than have you write them yourself. Obviously the pre and post lectures quizzes you write in yourself, but all of the stuff during the lectures they actually have put the answers in here.

It really doesn't matter at this point, because I can't get the 2014 workbook, but is this different from the 2014 workbook? Did you use to write basically everything in there? If so, that is disappointing, but I'm just curious.

Members don't see this ad.