2015-2016 Official Interview Thread; Emergency Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sad. I was going to post about my interviews, but then I asked myself, "What purpose does this serve?" It's just bragging. It's just to say, "hey, look at me, I got an interview at X"

Think about the people who want to go there and haven't gotten an invite yet. Why would anyone post about this? To use an adage from many attendings, "would this change the management?" i.e. would anyone do anything differently if they saw one of their desired programs had already invited people?

NO

Feel sorry for you guys.

It serves several purposes. We aren't just posting "hey I got an interview! Look how awesome I am". It shows which programs have extended interviews which this early in the season may not be helpful but later on can tell those who aren't top 10% candidates that maybe they need to add more schools to their list.
On top of that, we list what interview dates are available, which is helpful in planning interviews through the season ( hard to be in LA on Tuesday and NYC on Wednesday).

So "will it change management?" I would argue yes. And it provides info that is often not on programs websites.
And for some people, it's reassuring to see that this early, there just aren't many invites going out, so it's not time to freak out yet...

If you don't want to post, that's fine. You don't need to verbally lash out at those who do.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Sad. I was going to post about my interviews, but then I asked myself, "What purpose does this serve?" It's just bragging. It's just to say, "hey, look at me, I got an interview at X"

Think about the people who want to go there and haven't gotten an invite yet. Why would anyone post about this? To use an adage from many attendings, "would this change the management?" i.e. would anyone do anything differently if they saw one of their desired programs had already invited people?

NO

Feel sorry for you guys.
So I just want to clarify...your intention wasn't to brag, but what you ultimately wound up doing is brag for an entire paragraph. Wow just wow dude lol!!

Reactions: 2 users

NO

Feel sorry for you guys.

i totally agree that everyone posted has been extremely friendly, benign and VERY useful for planning/information purposes, up until the moment you made this comment, which has been the MOST BRAGGY one yet..."oh look at me i've got all these interviews, but not gonna brag." typical SDN troll...

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i totally agree that everyone posted has been extremely friendly, benign and VERY useful for planning/information purposes, up until the moment you made this comment, which has been the MOST BRAGGY one yet..."oh look at me i've got all these interviews, but not gonna brag." typical SDN troll...

50 points to gryffindor

Granted the 1st paragraph should have been omitted. That doesn't take away from the second paragraph. It does not change management this early in the game. It only causes anxiety for those not invited to interview at X yet. Several peers and I have talked about this forum and what has been written. One was visibly worried because several posters on here have gotten interviews to his top choice program.

People have every right to not look at this forum, but it isn't anyone's responsibility to make sure that your friend doesn't become paranoid (that's on him and his ability to control his own actions). If you can't stand the heat than get the heck outta the kitchen!! With that being said this forum is nothing but helpful especially when you see that your top choice hasn't offered Interviews yet. So it works both ways, but your buddies need some self control and self-responsibility to not give themselves takotsubo's!!

Absolutely. You are correct. We just happened to stumble upon it because it said Official Interview Thread, Emergency Medicine. We thought it had something to do with interview tips at certain places, do's and don'ts, etc. We had no idea people would be listing their interview invitations by state. We're SDN novices, obviously.

Absolutely. You are correct. We just happened to stumble upon it because it said Official Interview Thread, Emergency Medicine. We thought it had something to do with interview tips at certain places, do's and don'ts, etc. We had no idea people would be listing their interview invitations by state. We're SDN novices, obviously.
This whole listing of interview invites is fairly common practice around here and is going on in every specialties subpage, but later on in the season there will be reviews, advice etc: but this early, it's just invite time, so we talk about invites. It's important for your friend to know that it's not like a programs sends out all if its invites and never sends any more. That's just not how it works so they need to not freak themselves out. Case in point, UCon is high up my list and I don't have an invite but I'm not freaking out. Freak out time comes later. Our reaction to what you said is it came across as you basically calling us all egotistical a*ses for posting our interview invites and that's not at all what this thread is about.
#1 piece of interview advice: don't be a d*ck

Reactions: 1 users

NO

Feel sorry for you guys.

I get what you are trying to say, but I disagree. There were plenty of times last cycle that I would see someone posting about interviews being given out at a particular program and about half of the time it did change my actions. If I saw that a lot of people were getting interviews already and I hadn't received one within the next few weeks, I would write letters of interest in the hopes that I could get an interview as well. If I had not seen people posting about getting interviews there, I may have just kept waiting. If I had written the letters without knowing that the program was even giving out interviews, it would have been like wasting a letter because the program may not have been ready to look at my application at that time, thus the letter would not carry as much weight.

Sometimes it is nice to see how other people are doing throughout this process. It is not just a way to shame those that have not been getting as many interviews yet... I matched last year, and I still like to come on here and see all of the interviews people are getting this year.

I feel like anxiety gets a bad wrap these days... No one wants to feel anxious about anything. Anxiety is a good thing. You should be anxious during this whole process. Even if you have 15 interviews by October, you will still be anxious. The point is, anxiety is what leads people to working harder and bettering themselves. Sink or swim...

Last edited:
Some people are going to be getting interviews earlier and others are going to get them later. Not everyone can be a top candidate. No one forces you to read the threads. It's not about bragging but about sharing information.

Hey ralesorrhonci your friend is worried and anxious? Boo hoo. Everyone has worries and anxiety. Time to grow up and deal with them like an adult

The funniest thing is that you came here as a total newbie and trash talked people here for supposedly doing the exact thing that you did. A braggart, a hypocrite and an insufferable douche lmao

Btw learn to spell rhonchi

I personally find this thread very helpful! For many of the same reasons that noshie had specified in his earlier post. Thank you for those who have posted and will continue to post.

Okay, enough. This is starting to hijack the thread. Moving on.

For those of you who are worrying, don't. As you can see, very few programs have put out invites yet, and the ones that have are only sending out a tiny fraction- dean's letters aren't even released until Thursday. The majority of programs haven't done more than just glance at your apps.

So take a deep breathe and go back to what matters- studying for step 2, doing well on your rotations, and spending time with your family and friends before the season really begins.

Members don't see this ad :)
By and large the people who are already getting interviews from allopathic programs are either extremely competitive, candidates from that institution, or candidates who have already rotated at that institution. Any interviews sent out now are blind to the student's MSPE, so they have to be comfortable enough with what they have already seen to not be worried about it. Most programs will do some combination of rolling, first come, first served starting on October 1st, after the deans letters have been released, or, like Southwestern, will wait another few weeks while reviewing everything and send out a large batch of invites all at once.

For the latter group, candidates will have a set amount of time to choose their interview date, (usually 7-10 days, though it varies by program) after which the spot will be offered to someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Seems like UT Southwestern (Parkland Hospital) won't be sending invites until Oct. 16th (email sent today). I've also received the same message from Highland/Alameda.

Seems like these programs (a many others) have also agreed to wait until 1600 to send invites. Wonder if ERAS will have a second crash that day :laugh:

Seems like UT Southwestern (Parkland Hospital) won't be sending invites until Oct. 16th (email sent today). I've also received the same message from Highland/Alameda.

Seems like these programs (a many others) have also agreed to wait until 1600 to send invites. Wonder if ERAS will have a second crash that day :laugh:

And Emory. And UF Jax. Glad I'm off that day!

And Emory. And UF Jax. Glad I'm off that day!

So, how many of these invites do we think will come exactly ON 10/16, right away? I'm on ICU call on the 15th. Have any of these programs people have received emails specified 10/16 as a heavy invite day vs just a day after which invites will start to come in?

Last edited:
The problem is that in years past there has been an "arms race" of inviting earlier and earlier to try to get the best candidates nailed down first. Now it has gotten to the point where is has really become unsustainable and ridiculous. We really cannot review all of your applications with enough depth to give all of you a fair shake in the initial wave of interview invites. So, this year, several programs have said "enough" and are agreeing together to delay interview invites to allow us enough time for review. I've already spent dozens of hours on ERAS, and we are not even close to being able to invite.

Reactions: 7 users
Cincinnati & Texas A&M

Steps for success:
  1. Click on the blue "REPLY" button at the bottom right of the last post (don't copy and paste since it will not pick up the HTML code for boldface fonts).
  2. Remove the bracketed things at the very beginning and very end. (QUOTE=username;numbers) and (/QUOTE) - where the parentheses are brackets
  3. Type what you are adding at the top so people won't have to search the whole post to see what you added.
  4. Make your additions to the body of the list. List entry format:

State
    Program Name - Username (date of invite, interview dates offered)

DO Programs:

MD/Dual Programs: EM/IM:
North Carolina : Vidant : Stephbee (9/17)

Alabama
  • University of Alabama - Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/23 interview dates offered: November 10, 12, 19, December 3)
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
  • UConn - EMHopeful9012 (date of invite: 9/25), Saminto (date of invite 9/25, TONS of dates available)
  • Yale - EMb52 (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered Oct 7, 14, 21, Nov 4, 9, 18, 23, Dec 2)
Florida
  • Orlando Health - Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: )
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
  • Grand Rapids/MSU - Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: ), medic4lyfe (date of invite 9/16)
  • Western Michigan University - Fox800 (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: October 17/18/31, November 1/14/15/21/22, December 5/6/12/13, January 9), Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/25), medic4lyfe (date of invite: 9/25)
Minnesota
  • Region's Hospital, St. Paul, MN - medic4lyfe (date of invite: 9/24, interview dates offered)
  • Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN - jgauger (date of invite 9/25)

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
  • University of Nevada - Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/22, interview dates offered) ; hoosierdaddyO (DoI - 9/22). ; jgauger (DoI - 9/22)
New Hampshire

New Jersey
  • New York Medical College at St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center - PreppyDocK (9/24)
North Carolina

New York
  • Maimonides - EMHopeful9012 (date of invite: 9/24) ; DrJanltor (9/24. Only a few dates offered mid-end of Oct)
Ohio
  • Cincinnati - date of invite: 9/21 (Dates offered: Nov 9, 13, 16, 20, 30; Dec 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21; Jan 4, 8 11)
Pennsylvania
  • Penn state Hershey - Stephbee (9/17, they assigned a date to us); Gryffindor100 (date of invite: 9/25. Dates offered: Nov 4, 11, 18, 25); Stove 631 (9/25, Wednesdays in November)
Tennessee
  • U of Tennessee - Nashville/Murfreesboro - Stove 631 (9/25, Thursdays and Fridays Oct 15-Jan 22 except Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years weeks)

Texas
  • Texas A&M - date of invite: 9/28 (Dates offered: Oct 23, 28, 30; Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20; Dec 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18; Jan 6, 8)
Virginia

Wisconsin

So, how many of these invites do we think will come exactly ON 10/16, right away? I'm on ICU call the 15th and will be wrapping up a 30 hour shift at 8 AM on 10/16. Have any of these programs people have recieved emails specified 10/16 as a heavy invite day vs just a day after which invites will start to come in?

Hard to know WestBridgford. Emory's email said they'd notify no sooner than 10/16, while UTSW sounded a bit more committed to a wave at 4pm: "we
will start sending interview invitations on October 16th at 4:00 p.m. CST."

If I were you, I'd get some post-MICU sleep until 4pm EST, awaken to watch the computer a couple hours, and then wait til Mon ;)

York!

Steps for success:
  1. Click on the blue "REPLY" button at the bottom right of the last post (don't copy and paste since it will not pick up the HTML code for boldface fonts).
  2. Remove the bracketed things at the very beginning and very end. (QUOTE=username;numbers) and (/QUOTE) - where the parentheses are brackets
  3. Type what you are adding at the top so people won't have to search the whole post to see what you added.

State

DO Programs:

Alabama
  • University of Alabama - Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/23 interview dates offered: November 10, 12, 19, December 3)
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
  • UConn - EMHopeful9012 (date of invite: 9/25), Saminto (date of invite 9/25, TONS of dates available)
  • Yale - EMb52 (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered Oct 7, 14, 21, Nov 4, 9, 18, 23, Dec 2)
Florida
  • Orlando Health - Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: )
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
  • Grand Rapids/MSU - Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/18, interview dates offered: ), medic4lyfe (date of invite 9/16)
  • Western Michigan University - Fox800 (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: October 17/18/31, November 1/14/15/21/22, December 5/6/12/13, January 9), Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/25), medic4lyfe (date of invite: 9/25)
Minnesota
  • Region's Hospital, St. Paul, MN - medic4lyfe (date of invite: 9/24, interview dates offered)

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
  • University of Nevada - Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/22, interview dates offered) ; hoosierdaddyO (DoI - 9/22). ; jgauger (DoI - 9/22)
New Hampshire

New Jersey
  • New York Medical College at St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center - PreppyDocK (9/24)
North Carolina

New York
  • Maimonides - EMHopeful9012 (date of invite: 9/24) ; DrJanltor (9/24. Only a few dates offered mid-end of Oct)
Ohio

Pennsylvania
  • Penn state Hershey - Stephbee (9/17, they assigned a date to us); Gryffindor100 (date of invite: 9/25. Dates offered: Nov 4, 11, 18, 25); Stove 631 (9/25, Wednesdays in November)
  • York - DrJanltor (9/29, Mondays throughout Nov and Dec)
Tennessee
  • U of Tennessee - Nashville/Murfreesboro - Stove 631 (9/25, Thursdays and Fridays Oct 15-Jan 22 except Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years weeks)

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

I'm not applying EM but my couples match partner is... one of the emails he received said there was a "general consensus" among EM programs to wait until 10/16 to send out interview invitations. Obviously not everyone is doing that... but it seems a lot are. Our guess is so they can receive and review the SLOEs from September rotations. I heard last year places would wait for SLOEs before sending invites (even to "top" applicants)... so this could be a logical reason! Good luck all!

+ SUNY Stony Brook

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
  • SUNY Stony Brook - Gryffindor100 (date of invite 9/29. Dates: Oct 20-21; Nov 17-19; Dec 14-17, Jan 4-8)
Ohio

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

+UConn

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
  • UConn - EMHopeful9012 (date of invite: 9/25), Saminto (date of invite 9/25, TONS of dates available), EMb52 (date of invite 9/29)
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
  • SUNY Stony Brook - Gryffindor100 (date of invite 9/29. Dates: Oct 20-21; Nov 17-19; Dec 14-17, Jan 4-8)
Ohio

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

+UMass

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
  • UConn - EMHopeful9012 (date of invite: 9/25), Saminto (date of invite 9/25, TONS of dates available), EMb52 (date of invite 9/29)
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts
  • UMass - dinodinodino (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Nov 4 - Jan 6, except week of Thanksgiving and from Dec 21 - Jan 1)

Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
Ohio

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

+Vanderbilt

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts
  • UMass - dinodinodino (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Nov 4 - Jan 6, except week of Thanksgiving and from Dec 21 - Jan 1)

Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
Ohio

Pennsylvania
Tennessee
  • Vanderbilt - Stove 631 (9/29, Fridays Nov 6 to Feb 5)

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

+uconn (invite yesterday)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
  • UConn - EMHopeful9012 (date of invite: 9/25), Saminto (date of invite 9/25, TONS of dates available), EMb52 (date of invite 9/29), Chir0nex (invite 9/29, open dates m/w/f from late October to mid January)
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
Ohio

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

For those with multiple II's already, did you get the email in the morning only or different times of the day...just asking so that after 11am or so, I don't need to keep refreshing my email every 10 mins ;) lol?!

It's been random. Have gotten then morning, afternoon, and even as late as midnight.

+Stony Brook

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
  • UConn - EMHopeful9012 (date of invite: 9/25), Saminto (date of invite 9/25, TONS of dates available), EMb52 (date of invite 9/29), Chir0nex (invite 9/29, open dates m/w/f from late October to mid January)
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
  • SUNY Stony Brook - Gryffindor100 (date of invite 9/29. Dates: Oct 20-21; Nov 17-19; Dec 14-17, Jan 4-8), Saminto (date of invite 9/30. Dates: Oct 20, Nov 17-19, Dec 14-17, Jan 4,5,7,8)
Ohio

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

+Univ of Toledo

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD Programs:
Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
  • SUNY Stony Brook - Gryffindor100 (date of invite 9/29. Dates: Oct 20-21; Nov 17-19; Dec 14-17, Jan 4-8), Saminto (date of invite 9/30. Dates: Oct 20, Nov 17-19, Dec 14-17, Jan 4,5,7,8)
Ohio
  • University of Toledo - PreppyDocK (9/30; Tues 11/10-12/15)

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas

Virginia

Wisconsin

I put these earlier but they somehow dropped off: Cincinnati, Texas A&M

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD Programs:
Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
Ohio
  • University of Toledo - PreppyDocK (9/30; Tues 11/10-12/15
  • Cincinnati - date of invite: 9/21 (Dates offered: Nov 9, 13, 16, 20, 30; Dec 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21; Jan 4, 8 11)

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas
  • Texas A&M - date of invite: 9/28 (Dates offered: Oct 23, 28, 30; Nov 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20; Dec 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18; Jan 6, 8)
Virginia

Wisconsin

University of Illinois @ Chicago EM/IM
LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans EM/IM
AlleghenyGeneral Hospital EM/IM
Wright State EM
MetroHealth Medical Center

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

University of Illinois @ Chicago EM/IM (9/21, dates offered 11/5, 11/12, 11/19, 12/3, 12/10)
LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans EM/IM (9/28, dates offered 12/16, 1/20)
AlleghenyGeneral Hospital EM/IM (9/22, dates offered 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 12/7, 12/14, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25)

MD Programs:
Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
Ohio
  • Wright State - (9/30, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21, 12/28)
  • MetroHealth - (9/30, Every tues/wed in Nov/Dec/Jan)

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas
Virginia

Wisconsin[

+1 Morristown 10/1
+1 Yale 10/1

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

University of Illinois @ Chicago EM/IM (9/21, dates offered 11/5, 11/12, 11/19, 12/3, 12/10)
LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans EM/IM (9/28, dates offered 12/16, 1/20)
AlleghenyGeneral Hospital EM/IM (9/22, dates offered 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 12/7, 12/14, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25)

MD Programs:
Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
  • Yale - EMb52 (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered Oct 7, 14, 21, Nov 4, 9, 18, 23, Dec 2); HoosierdaddyO (DoI: 10/1 - same dates as above)
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
  • Morristown - HoosierdaddyO (DoI: 10/1. Dates: Every Tuesday from nov 3 to jan 26)
North Carolina

New York
Ohio
  • Wright State - (9/30, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21, 12/28)

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas
Virginia

Wisconsin[[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
+western Michigan university (Kalamazoo)

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD Programs:
Alabama
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
  • Yale - EMb52 (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered Oct 7, 14, 21, Nov 4, 9, 18, 23, Dec 2); HoosierdaddyO (DoI: 10/1 - same dates as above)
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
  • Western Michigan University - Fox800 (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: October 17/18/31, November 1/14/15/21/22, December 5/6/12/13, January 9), Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/25), medic4lyfe (date of invite: 9/25), Chir0nex (date of invite 10/1, interviews on weekends October-jan 9)
Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
  • Morristown - HoosierdaddyO (DoI: 10/1. Dates: Every Tuesday from nov 3 to jan 26)
North Carolina

New York
Ohio

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas
Virginia

Wisconsin

+Regions, added Maricopa from before

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD Programs:
Alabama
Arizona
  • Maricopa County - jgauger (doi: 9/15)
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Michigan
  • Western Michigan University - Fox800 (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered: October 17/18/31, November 1/14/15/21/22, December 5/6/12/13, January 9), Cinematographer (date of invite: 9/25), medic4lyfe (date of invite: 9/25), Chir0nex (date of invite 10/1, interviews on weekends October-jan 9)
Minnesota
  • Region's Hospital, St. Paul, MN - medic4lyfe (date of invite: 9/24, interview dates offered); jgauger (doi 10/1)

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
Ohio

Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Texas
Virginia

Wisconsin

+ USF

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD Programs:
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
Florida
  • U South Florida - Circlehook (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, 21; Nov 4, 17; Dec 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16; Jan 5, 6, 12, 13)
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
  • Region's Hospital, St. Paul, MN - medic4lyfe (date of invite: 9/24, interview dates offered); jgauger (doi 10/1)
Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia

Wisconsin

+ North Shore

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD Programs:
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
Florida
  • U South Florida - Circlehook (date of invite: 9/29, interview dates offered: Oct 13, 20, 21; Nov 4, 17; Dec 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16; Jan 5, 6, 12, 13)
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
  • North Shore- pedssresidency1 (date of invite 10/01. Dates: Oct 20, Nov 3, 10, 17, 24, Dec 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Jan 5, 12, 19, 26)
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia

Wisconsin

+ Yale

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD Programs:
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
  • Yale - EMb52 (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered Oct 7, 14, 21, Nov 4, 9, 18, 23, Dec 2); HoosierdaddyO (DoI: 10/1 - same dates as above); dinodinodino (invite 9/29 - same as above, plus 1/6, 1/11)
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina

New York
  • North Shore- pedssresidency1 (date of invite 10/01. Dates: Oct 20, Nov 3, 10, 17, 24, Dec 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Jan 5, 12, 19, 26)
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia

Wisconsin

Last edited:
+ Wake Forest

Steps for success:

State

DO Programs:

MD Programs:
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas

California

Connecticut
  • Yale - EMb52 (date of invite: 9/25, interview dates offered Oct 7, 14, 21, Nov 4, 9, 18, 23, Dec 2); HoosierdaddyO (DoI: 10/1 - same dates as above); dinodinodinoi (invite 9/29 - same as above, plus 1/6, 1/11)
Florida
Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada
New Hampshire

New Jersey
North Carolina
  • Wake Forest- Gryffindor100 (DOI 10/1. Dates: Oct 20; Nov 3, 10, 17; Dec 1)
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia

Wisconsi

Adding to this, one of the clerkship directors i worked with was telling me there were a ton of issues with ERAS and SLOE's this year, and so programs were not able to review early applications as quickly (to avoid hysteria it sounds like the SLOE issue was being addressed and at the letter-writer level and students didn't need to do anything).

I do believe the first time someone gets an interview from the University of Iowa, they will have some difficulty finding that state in the list :p.

called NYMC St josephs program and according to the PC they haven't sent out any interviews yet... unless the interview was from someone who rotated there then this list isnt accurate

called NYMC St josephs program and according to the PC they haven't sent out any interviews yet... unless the interview was from someone who rotated there then this list isnt accurate
I would hope that people with the idea of the "golden rule" in mind.... would be honest on this thread. We are in this together peeps :)!!!

Adding to this, one of the clerkship directors i worked with was telling me there were a ton of issues with ERAS and SLOE's this year, and so programs were not able to review early applications as quickly (to avoid hysteria it sounds like the SLOE issue was being addressed and at the letter-writer level and students didn't need to do anything).
Haha soooooo naturally I have a ton of questions!!!

Many of these places send out early interviews to people who rotated there. I chose not to post those interview invites to avoid hysteria. I have a friend who rotated at St. Joe's and was offered an interview, so I don't think anyone is falsifying their invites here. It might be helpful going forward for people to clarify if they rotated at the site or not.