2015 MCAT Study Schedule + Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mar0636

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To start off with a little background info: I took the old MCAT and still have my old materials, which are the EK set and some supplementary TPR books. I am currently waiting to get the new Princeton Review set but I'm looking to supplement with some other materials. Physical science, especially chem, is my weakest subject and I haven't taken those classes in years so I'm I would like to get more content review for that subject. I am currently in school but taking a light load from now until the end of May & am looking to take the MCAT in early august.

- Which of the old books are still useful for the new MCAT?
- What 2015 MCAT books have good content review and/or practice questions for physical science? (Or just in general - which books have lots of practice?)
- What full length exams other than AAMC have you found the most useful?
- In terms of study schedule, I know there are many pre-2015 schedules that have been modified but are there any schedules out there you have found to be particularly helpful for the new MCAT and doable in 3 months?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!