2015 MCAT Study Schedule + Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mar0636

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
To start off with a little background info: I took the old MCAT and still have my old materials, which are the EK set and some supplementary TPR books. I am currently waiting to get the new Princeton Review set but I'm looking to supplement with some other materials. Physical science, especially chem, is my weakest subject and I haven't taken those classes in years so I'm I would like to get more content review for that subject. I am currently in school but taking a light load from now until the end of May & am looking to take the MCAT in early august.

- Which of the old books are still useful for the new MCAT?
- What 2015 MCAT books have good content review and/or practice questions for physical science? (Or just in general - which books have lots of practice?)
- What full length exams other than AAMC have you found the most useful?
- In terms of study schedule, I know there are many pre-2015 schedules that have been modified but are there any schedules out there you have found to be particularly helpful for the new MCAT and doable in 3 months?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.