Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last edited:
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
We should designate times to be on. However, I'll be rarely able to use this until after my DAT.where's all the anxious pre-dents at? I can't be the only one bumping this all the time.
do you think I will be able to work 15 hours a week during dental school? the job consist of 10 hours sitting on a desk where I could do my own work while answering phone calls from time to time, and 5 hours working activelyI'm sitting in here! Feel free to pop in with any questions!
.
.
and LOR so late and is there even enough time for them to be received?
prep class and felt that the test was easier or harder than the class practice tests?bump bump bump
Holaaaholaaaaa
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.