You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015 predentstudents chatroom
Started by Glimmer1991
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
bumpz
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙈
bumpz
I imagine that the link will be very active Nov. 31st.
bump while we wait for dec 1 ><
bout to be a party up in hurrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the best way to cure tuesday boredom
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bump
bored, come play with me
thirsty thursday anyone?
Well I have nothing to do right now...
monday night football
Monday Night Rawmonday night football
hi! 🙂
come play guys
PRE THANKSGIVING PARTY UP IN HURRR
buuuumppp
FULL PANIC MODE
Agreed!!! Can't focus on anything, and I have 3 papers due Monday....gahhhh!FULL PANIC MODE
So we're having a party tonight in the chat... I'll bring the drinks, anyone else want to contribute?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So we're having a party tonight in the chat... I'll bring the drinks, anyone else want to contribute?
A 12 pack of beer ready to go!
I'm cheap. I'll bring a 40
you haven't started yet?!?!It's 3:35 on the west coast, when should I start drinking?
NowIt's 3:35 on the west coast, when should I start drinking?
^ drink now but remember that if you applied to east coast schools you're SOL!
Sigh I have 7 papers due Wednesday. I really can't do them with the amount of squirreling I have going on in my head right now.
Been in squirrel-mode since 0700.
LEE COME!!!!!!!
bump
and so the waitlist drama begins
town hall meeting tonight
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nmu?
town hall meeting tonight, be there or be square









