2016-2017 Dental School Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HermeyDDS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that first round acceptances, rejections, and waitlist have gone out I think a thread keeping track of solely of waitlisted results will be useful.

Please include:
School
Date notified
Stats if you'd like

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't heard a peep from Iowa or UIC. While some have gotten waitlist for both. All pre-dec interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't heard a peep from Iowa or UIC. While some have gotten waitlist for both. All pre-dec interviews.

people have gotten waitlisted at Iowa? i didn't see any anyone report they got waitlisted at that school yet. but same, i haven't heard a peep from iowa yet.

people have gotten waitlisted at Iowa? i didn't see any anyone report they got waitlisted at that school yet. but same, i haven't heard a peep from iowa yet.
I feel like I read someone got waitlisted in the acceptance forum main, not school specific

how would you know when you get waitlisted to a school? does it show up on the dental application website??

how would you know when you get waitlisted to a school? does it show up on the dental application website??

They notify you through email and eventually your status changes to waitlisted online.

Reactions: 1 user
wait listed at:
University of Kentucky - Dec 1st
Tufts - Dec 1st
Nova - Dec 2nd