2016-2017 Match/Interview Spreadsheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harambe4ever

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let me know what you guys think. Quickly stole this from the Derm guys. Can edit as needed. Please no trolling.

For the rank list feature, add an X where a program is on your match list. The sheet will autocalculate the number of X's for each program.

http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19csTTK82h8oiBpaAugyyrXiv5sD59wWsH82WjcFjNMg/edit?usp=sharing

Update: Both DR and IR/DR have been combined into the spreadsheet above.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This is pretty neat. I think it'd be better if there was one combined spreadsheet and people indicated if they applied for DR only/DR only & IR Integrated/ IR integrated only. Probably would make the real rank lists more helpful too.

Reactions: 1 users
This is pretty neat. I think it'd be better if there was one combined spreadsheet and people indicated if they applied for DR only/DR only & IR Integrated/ IR integrated only. Probably would make the real rank lists more helpful too.

Alright, I will work on that.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Best wishes in the match tomorrow everyone!!!!

Weird that the PDs know who matched at their programs

Are they allowed to share that with current residents? lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

The spreadsheet has been combined for DR and IR! Let me know what you guys think. Please contribute!!

Bump! Please contribute guys! This can really help out future applicants!

We've gotten a few data points but I know we can do better than this! Please help us future applicants!