2016-2017 updated Dr Collins and Kaplan book for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

b.nguyening

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I am selling a brand new 2016-2017 Kaplan pcat book and the 2016 update for the Dr Collins PCAT. Both are brand new and have only been opened and examined once. Unfortunately, I am unable to return either one since I missed the return deadline. So, I have to try and resell both. I am willing to sell the Kaplan PCAT book for $20. As for the Dr Collins 2016 update, the lowest offer I will yield is $275 because I purchased the material for $390 and flipped through some of it once. The buyer will pay for the shipping cost. Please pm me with any questions or offers and I will be happy to answer them.
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I am selling a brand new 2016-2017 Kaplan pcat book and the 2016 update for the Dr Collins PCAT. Both are brand new and have only been opened and examined once. Unfortunately, I am unable to return either one since I missed the return deadline. So, I have to try and resell both. I am willing to sell the Kaplan PCAT book for $20. As for the Dr Collins 2016 update, the lowest offer I will yield is $275 because I purchased the material for $390 and flipped through some of it once. The buyer will pay for the shipping cost. Please pm me with any questions or offers and I will be happy to answer them.
HI are you still selling? If so I am interested, please email me at [email protected], thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad