**2016-2017 URM Medical School Application Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am doing good in Anatomy so far, but I have been studying hard and not feeling victimized even though a Indian classmate asked me if I ever dated an Indian man. It's odd I told him "not yet". I thought his question was sincere and he seems really nice.
I am a little torn I know I am too busy to date, but I should have plenty of social justice warrior time....
I've not convinced myself it will be possible to date in med school yet....
 
I am doing good in Anatomy so far, but I have been studying hard and not feeling victimized even though a Indian classmate asked me if I ever dated an Indian man. It's odd I told him "not yet". I thought his question was sincere and he seems really nice.
I am a little torn I know I am too busy to date, but I should have plenty of social justice warrior time....
So the guy that asked me this now constantly flirts with me. I barely passed anatomy but I passed so that all that matters now I'm in biochemistry now so far so good.