2016 MCAT practice questions/ preperation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Midom

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I hope everyone's semesters are off to a great start. I started to study for the MCAT over winter break and I am basically just reviewing content right now.. And I know I should be doing a lot of passage questions. Does anyone have a helpful tip on what is high yield/ FL practice tests that I can buy or practice questions I can purchase to prepare? I know of Khan Academy that is free, but I haven't heard if its good or not, and was planning on doing them last with the full length. Any tips appreciated and sorry if this is an annoying question. I just feel overwhelmed since my exam is in April which is coming up fast!!

Members don't see this ad.

Visit the MCAT forum for this information and a whole lot more.

The AAMC question packs are probably the best. The TPR FLs and questions are really great at highlighting where your content deficits are but are not entirely representative of the real exam, based on what I can tell from having taken both the AAMC FLs and TPR FLs. I have not taken EK but people seem to really like the EK FLs as well.