2016 Nontrad Applicants' Progress Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Moving tomorrow. About a 10 hour drive. Sounds long to me, but I'm sure not as bad as some of you will have!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Step studying. I have nothing else to say. Lol. How are things?
yeah also step studying....though our school is like "projects!!! that's what you all need now! lots of projects!" 2 more weeks of class then 2 more weeks of weird clinical prep/mock-exams-that-might-be-real-exams? Just trying to ride out the storm and get to dedicated

Took Step and hit my goal score! Super happy. Now on OBGYN clerkship having a great time. Good luck to y'all on Step studying! It sucks but it goes by fast and it's a huge relief when it's over.

Took Step and hit my goal score! Super happy. Now on OBGYN clerkship having a great time. Good luck to y'all on Step studying! It sucks but it goes by fast and it's a huge relief when it's over.
whaaaaaaat. Your school is doin it right! has your class already taken step 1? we still have classes!!

whaaaaaaat. Your school is doin it right! has your class already taken step 1? we still have classes!!
Not the entire class, at this point half the class has taken it. We start clerkships January of MS2, with people split into 4 groups for step (mid feb, late march, early may, late june, or something like that). It's just the new trendy curriculum with a shortened pre-clerkship period.

Awesome to see you guys are still hanging in there! Almost half way done huh?