2017-2018 LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've been on the alternate list for both Erie and Bradenton campuses since November. Today when I went on the portal, the admissions status for both still says I'm on the alternate list. I noticed today, however, that there is a new link under "view admissions status" that says, "Orientation Requirement." Did this happen for everyone? I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been on the alternate list for both Erie and Bradenton campuses since November. Today when I went on the portal, the admissions status for both still says I'm on the alternate list. I noticed today, however, that there is a new link under "view admissions status" that says, "Orientation Requirement." Did this happen for everyone? I'm not keeping my hopes up.
Yeah I think it's for all. :(

For anyone who received a phone call asking if they were still interested in being accepted off the waitlist: how long did it take for you to receive the acceptance/deposit email?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed here long ago...I paid for my flight, hotel, and Uber from the airport. Why not show some respect by letting us know our final status. A simple rejection email will suffice for us all. I am sick and tired of this "Alternate Wait List" jargon. C'mon now.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else have a number appear next to their name when you click View Admission Status? I just noticed it a few days ago

Anyone else have a number appear next to their name when you click View Admission Status? I just noticed it a few days ago

I didn't see a number next to my name. Have you called admissions to explain what's going on with the numbering? At this point in time, there's no hope for those waitlisted. We'll try again for the class of 2023.

Did you all get the email for the post grad program?

Last edited:
What post grad? Also is anyone planning to start reading anything this summer to come prepared? if yes what are you going over this summer?

What post grad? Also is anyone planning to start reading anything this summer to come prepared? if yes what are you going over this summer?
Option to apply to post grad in Erie because we are still waitlisted, sounds like you are accepted so you would not have received the email.

Reactions: 1 user
Option to apply to post grad in Erie because we are still waitlisted, sounds like you are accepted so you would not have received the email.
Oh no, I'm waitlisted but already accepted to their post bacc. But thank you for clarification

Reactions: 1 users
I’m waitlisted as well and received no post bacc email as well. LECOM, please send out the final rejection emails.

Reactions: 1 user
I have heard of people getting pulled off the waitlist during orientation week. If they do send out final rejection notices to those on the WL (do they?), I would expect it to be during or after orientation.

Does anyone know if they will accept a letter from a pre-professions advisor instead of committee?

does anyone who has previously interviewed or who has been accepted have any advice on the best or most convenient hotel to stay in when interviewing at LECOM at Seton Hill?