2017 admission - am i screwed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moodan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My scores:

DAT: 22AA, 22TS, 24 PAT, 24 RC, 22 QR, 21 OC, 22GC, 23 BIO
GPA: 3.65

Only got 3 interviews so far and waitlisted at 2 of these 3. I applied to ten schools. Kinda unexpected but am I pretty much done at this point or is there still time to for the rest of the schools to send interviews? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

My scores:

DAT: 22AA, 22TS, 24 PAT, 24 RC, 22 QR, 21 OC, 22GC, 23 BIO
GPA: 3.65

Only got 3 interviews so far and waitlisted at 2 of these 3. I applied to ten schools. Kinda unexpected but am I pretty much done at this point or is there still time to for the rest of the schools to send interviews? Thanks in advance.

With those stats you should have gotten WAY more interviews. How are your extracurriculars like?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
With those stats you should have gotten WAY more interviews. How are your extracurriculars like?

Not so good honestly, I did work for several consistent years as a tutor though (paid). I'm pretty good with motor skills like knitting and origami ha. And more recently I started working as a GRE tutor (once again paid). I shadowed a little over a hundred hours.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have similar stats, 23/23 3.8 and I only heard back from 3/8 schools. Waitlisted at one, haven't heard from the other. Did you apply late?

Ah that's too bad man. And ironically, I applied rather early (2nd week of June) but my school kinda took too long sending its committee letter in (around August). I'm guessing that definitely factored in. I'm still baffled as I haven't heard any rejections from the other schools on my list either.

Not so good honestly, I did work for several consistent years as a tutor though (paid). I'm pretty good with motor skills like knitting and origami ha. And more recently I started working as a GRE tutor (once again paid). I shadowed a little over a hundred hours.

Well worse come to worse you know what to work on then, but I'm pretty confident you'll find a few schools to go to this cycle.

Well worse come to worse you know what to work on then, but I'm pretty confident you'll find a few schools to go to this cycle.

Thanks man, I sincerely hope this plays out well.

Reactions: 1 user