2017 Berkley Review books for sale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bikerman90

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a set of BR books that I no longer need. Great/New condition with no writing or highlighting.
  • CARS - $50
  • Physics 1&2- $50 (sold)
  • Ochem 1&2- $50 (sold)
  • Biology 1&2- $50 (sold)
I also have:

  • Kaplan's Behavioral Sciences Review (new condition) $40
  • Kaplan's Biochemistry review (good condition, no writing/highlighting) $40
  • EK 1001 MCAT Chem questions (writing and highlighting in pages) $15
  • NextStep's Psychology and Sociology (new condition) $50
I can provide pictures to whoever needs them. Thanks for looking, happy studying!
 
Last edited: