2017 DAT Quantitative Reasoning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheSpeculation

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I am taking my DAT very soon and was wondering if using GRE math practice questions would be a good way to get some extra practice for the quantitative reasoning section on the DAT due to the implementation of quantitative comparison questions. For those of you who have taken the DAT this year, have you seen these question types? Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all! I am taking my DAT very soon and was wondering if using GRE math practice questions would be a good way to get some extra practice for the quantitative reasoning section on the DAT due to the implementation of quantitative comparison questions. For those of you who have taken the DAT this year, have you seen these question types? Thank you :)
Yes. Quantitative comparison questions are part of the GRE exam. Any GRE book will give you more practice problems. And yes it depends on the version , you could get anywhere from about 4-10 of the new type problems. Word of warning, Trig and Geometry is also appearing on some versions so prepare accordingly.

Also do the problems attached.

Attachments

• Problems and Solutions QC 2017.pdf
    446.2 KB · Views: 101
Yes. Quantitative comparison questions are part of the GRE exam. Any GRE book will give you more practice problems. And yes it depends on the version , you could get anywhere from about 4-10 of the new type problems. Word of warning, Trig and Geometry is also appearing on some versions so prepare accordingly.

Also do the problems attached.

Thank you! Definitely not going to skip trig and geometry; if I don't study them then they will for sure be on the test haha!

Reactions: 1 user