- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- Internal Medicine and IM Subspecialties
- Gastroenterology
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018-2019 GI Fellowship Application Interview Swap
Started by Gastromeister
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Looking to Switch Below Ones.
1. Medical College of Wisconsin- Want to switch from October 1st to September 17th
2. University of Florida Jacksonville-Want to Switch from October 5th to September 7th
3. Henry Ford Hospital-Want to Switch from September 21st to any other date
4. University of Missouri Columbia- Want to switch from September 29th to any other date.
Willing to pay for flights or cancellations.
1. Medical College of Wisconsin- Want to switch from October 1st to September 17th
2. University of Florida Jacksonville-Want to Switch from October 5th to September 7th
3. Henry Ford Hospital-Want to Switch from September 21st to any other date
4. University of Missouri Columbia- Want to switch from September 29th to any other date.
Willing to pay for flights or cancellations.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
University of Miami/Jackson: September 21
Looking for any other date really
Looking for any other date really
Anyone want to switch Emory? Have September 28.
Or anyone willing to swap Georgetown (I have September 28)
Willing to swap AWAY (aka I have 9/28)
Emory September 28 or Georgetown September 28
Willing to swap AWAY (aka I have 9/28)
Emory September 28 or Georgetown September 28
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! Just found this thread. I wish I had known about this earlier because I had to give up an interview last week that I really wanted to attend 🙁
I have the following dates below that I would like to trade for other dates:
West Virginia University - (My date: September 21)
University of Arkansas - (My date: September 21)
Medical College of Georgia - (My date: September 22)
Email: [email protected].
Thanks!
I have the following dates below that I would like to trade for other dates:
West Virginia University - (My date: September 21)
University of Arkansas - (My date: September 21)
Medical College of Georgia - (My date: September 22)
Email: [email protected].
Thanks!
More begging for ANYONE to want to switch to 9/28 date for Emory or Georgetown.
Willing to pay for change fees
Willing to pay for change fees
I have the following dates below that I would like to trade for other dates:
West Virginia University - (My date: September 21)
University of Arkansas - (My date: September 21)
Medical College of Georgia - (My date: September 22)
BUMC Dallas - (My date: October 26)
Email: [email protected].
Thanks!
West Virginia University - (My date: September 21)
University of Arkansas - (My date: September 21)
Medical College of Georgia - (My date: September 22)
BUMC Dallas - (My date: October 26)
Email: [email protected].
Thanks!
I can switch my Henry Ford oct 1st interview with your Henry Ford September 21st interviewLooking to Switch Below Ones.
1. Medical College of Wisconsin- Want to switch from October 1st to September 17th
2. University of Florida Jacksonville-Want to Switch from October 5th to September 7th
3. Henry Ford Hospital-Want to Switch from September 21st to any other date
4. University of Missouri Columbia- Want to switch from September 29th to any other date.
Willing to pay for flights or cancellations.
Anyone want to swap oschner clinic interview my 28th for their 21st?
Sorry can't switch to October 1st.I can switch my Henry Ford oct 1st interview with your Henry Ford September 21st interview
#1 in a #2 business
New Member
Looking to switch Northwell / Hofstra date 9/18 for 9/24
MilanCriteria
New Member
Hi Guys,
First off good luck to all those who applied.
Secondly, I am wondering if someone can help me.
I have both a uc davis interview and a lahey interview scheduled for the 27th.
If I cannot move one of those I will have to cancel one.
I am very much interested in both programs.
Does anyone have a UC davis or Lahey interview they are willing to exchange with me.
Thank you for your time.
First off good luck to all those who applied.
Secondly, I am wondering if someone can help me.
I have both a uc davis interview and a lahey interview scheduled for the 27th.
If I cannot move one of those I will have to cancel one.
I am very much interested in both programs.
Does anyone have a UC davis or Lahey interview they are willing to exchange with me.
Thank you for your time.
Hi Guys,
First off good luck to all those who applied.
Secondly, I am wondering if someone can help me.
I have both a uc davis interview and a lahey interview scheduled for the 27th.
If I cannot move one of those I will have to cancel one.
I am very much interested in both programs.
Does anyone have a UC davis or Lahey interview they are willing to exchange with me.
Thank you for your time.
Someone help this guy out. Good karma
Hi Guys,
First off good luck to all those who applied.
Secondly, I am wondering if someone can help me.
I have both a uc davis interview and a lahey interview scheduled for the 27th.
If I cannot move one of those I will have to cancel one.
I am very much interested in both programs.
Does anyone have a UC davis or Lahey interview they are willing to exchange with me.
Thank you for your time.
Just as an FYI since your name suggests you may be interested in liver. UC Davis does not have a transplant program. It was shut down about 10 years ago.
Looking to switch Northwell / Hofstra date 9/18 for 9/24
Is there a way to give you a direct message?
Anyone willing to switch for a
Ohio State 9/28 or UPMC 9/28
Wash U 10/3
Posted earlier but still looking for anyone willing to trade for:
1. Ohio State 9/28
2. UPMC 9/28
Please message. Would be greatly appreciated.
Hey, I saw you message -- I have an October 12 interview date at UPMC. May be able to switch [not totally sure yet] - let me know if still interested and I'll take a look.
Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NewMexicoDateChange
New Member
Hey guys,
Looking to switch University of New Mexico from September 28 to basically any other date as I have an interview on that day that I'm also very interested in. I would really appreciate the help!
will pay for flights/changes/etc.
Thanks!
Looking to switch University of New Mexico from September 28 to basically any other date as I have an interview on that day that I'm also very interested in. I would really appreciate the help!
will pay for flights/changes/etc.
Thanks!
Hey I would be down. I have to see if I can move around my Miami interview though. I'll get back to you.Hey, I saw you message -- I have an October 12 interview date at UPMC. May be able to switch [not totally sure yet] - let me know if still interested and I'll take a look.
Thanks!
MilanCriteria
New Member
Just as an FYI since your name suggests you may be interested in liver. UC Davis does not have a transplant program. It was shut down about 10 years ago.
yes yes, well aware.
Hey, I saw you message -- I have an October 12 interview date at UPMC. May be able to switch [not totally sure yet] - let me know if still interested and I'll take a look.
Thanks!
Hey, I saw your message from yesterday and I also have conflicting IV dates on 9/28 (including UPMC). Certainly not trying to steal a swap here or step on anyones toes, but assuming it works for you to swap 9/28 for 10/12 and Niacin24 isn't able to re-arrange other IV dates, I would be interested in looking into arranging this trade. Keep me posted.
Please message me it may be possibleHave a Miami interview on 10/12. Anyone willing to trade me?
Anyone looking to swap interview dates for VT Carilion? I have September 21 next Friday?
NewMexicoDateChange
New Member
Hey guys,
Looking to switch University of New Mexico from September 28 to basically any other date as I have an interview on that day that I'm also very interested in. I would really appreciate the help!
will pay for flights/changes/etc.
Thanks!
Hey guys! I know I posted this a couple of days ago, but I really like this program and if anyone can help me out with this it would be tremendous!
Poopthereitis
New Member
Any chance someone is able to swap Miami Interview dates for any other date. Mine is 9/21.
Poopthereitis
New Member
I have 9/21 if you are able to do that?Have a Miami interview on 10/12. Anyone willing to trade me?
Hey! I can't make that switch though. Thank you though.I have 9/21 if you are able to do that?
Do you still wanna swap?Anyone want to swap oschner clinic interview my 28th for their 21st?
Hey, I saw you message -- I have an October 12 interview date at UPMC. May be able to switch [not totally sure yet] - let me know if still interested and I'll take a look.
Thanks!
Hey - just wanted to check and see if you ended up making the interview date swap at UPMC with the other applicant or if you are still willing and able to swap a 9/28 for 10/12 interview date? Let me know, thanks!
If not, anyone interested in trading for any of the following:
- Ohio State 9/28 or UPMC 9/28
Hey. I still need to move my Miami 10/12 interview.Hey - just wanted to check and see if you ended up making the interview date swap at UPMC with the other applicant or if you are still willing and able to swap a 9/28 for 10/12 interview date? Let me know, thanks!
If not, anyone interested in trading for any of the following:
- Ohio State 9/28 or UPMC 9/28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone able to swap an OHSU interview date? Mine is on October 12th.
Hey - just wanted to check and see if you ended up making the interview date swap at UPMC with the other applicant or if you are still willing and able to swap a 9/28 for 10/12 interview date? Let me know, thanks!
If not, anyone interested in trading for any of the following:
- Ohio State 9/28 or UPMC 9/28
Hey, mine got a bit more complicated --
Hey - just wanted to check and see if you ended up making the interview date swap at UPMC with the other applicant or if you are still willing and able to swap a 9/28 for 10/12 interview date? Let me know, thanks!
If not, anyone interested in trading for any of the following:
- Ohio State 9/28 or UPMC 9/28
Hey, sorry I can't trade at the moment...I ended up with a few interviews on the same dates and I'm still trying to decide what to do. If I can get my Stanford one moved, I may be able to help. Does anyone who has an October 1 date for Stanford want to trade?
Anyone looking to change Maryland/NIH October 12?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 14
- Views
- 5K